He’s right though.. damn

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/22/hypocrite-preaching-feminist-ideals-director-joss-whedons-ex-wife-accuses-him-of-cheating/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera#FALN_activities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>expunge everything Obama has done completely
>History will remember this!

>claims Obama will be considered the betetr president
>Everything from Obama's time in office is gone
The laughter is already being had.

>muh right side of history

liberals are obsessed with gloating about how they will write the history books of the future

The fact that he has to talk about Obama in relation to Trump means Trump has a bigger prescence.

As a Canadian I can say for certain that all I will remember of Obama is the bombing that was done in the middle east, fake Osama kill shot and the pathetic health care put forward. Oh, not to mention that one thing we all know, the race baiting.

That is all I will remember of Obama.
Nothing good.

It's hilarious how long this has gone on for and will continue to go on for.

kek, kinda like how Whedon looks better after Weinstein
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/22/hypocrite-preaching-feminist-ideals-director-joss-whedons-ex-wife-accuses-him-of-cheating/

i wonder how much (((they))) paid him to say this and tank justice league

fucking cuck soy boy

BASED Joss Rapedon

yeah, wait til the paper books are gone, then you'll see some rewriting go into overdrive.

In 20 years there will be Obama monuments everywhere like North Korean style.

Not if we have anything to say about it.

Remember that time Obama bombed that hospital and killed all those doctors? He got shit for a week or two then the whole thing just kinda went away. Meanwhile people are still losing their shit over Trump's eating habits.

Who is “President Obama”?
Never heard of em

Joss Whedon? I thought he left twitter after raping a bunch of actresses.

>MUH PEN
>MUH PHONE

This is why you can't lead or make change with executive orders. Or mandating and expanding federal agencies.

The only thing he did was the ACA and had to put a tax (NOT A MANDATE) that forces people to pay for existing. Did he actually think that would fly under a solid constitution?

He'll be just Like President Arthur.

Literally who?™

threads consisting of nothing than a fucking tweet should be deleted and the poster banned after a warning.
sage

>Coping this bad

>liberals so fucked in the head they don't realize we only got trump because the nig was a stuttering retard

He should make an incredibly shitty quip-filled movie in protest. At least keep top what he is best at, making shit tier preachy fucking messes of films

Joss "if you want the role, you'll grease my pole" Whedon.
Joss "give me your muffy and you'll be on Buffy" Whedon.
Joss "Looking for work, Give me a jerk" Whedon.
Joss “Wanna Get Cast, Show Me That Ass” Whedon.
Joss “My Casting Couch Gets More Ass Than a Toilet Seat" Whedon.

If you go through the years you'll find that same hospital keeps getting bombed.
Hint: It's a wag-the-dog story

The worst thing Obummer did was become the chairman of the UN security council a year after his first election win and managed the nuclear proliferation talks, then a year after that the Uranium One deal happened.
That nigger helped set the stage of WW3 and it would have happened if that baby eating witch Killary was allowed to win

Chester A. Arthur
21st President

> Muh nigger president

He "quits twitter" all the time. Worse than a damn drug addict.

Whedon is happy his mom is dead because his corrupt politician lost an election. And he posted that on Twitter. On Mother's Day. What a scumbag.

*inhales*

sage

>incompetent shitter whose only popularity came from brainwashed leftists and non-whites
>fucked up so badly his party was annihilated in elections
>the candidate he backed lost in a landside to a reality TV star and real estate businessman
>MUH LEGACY

This fat SJW cuck ruined Avengers Age of Ultron.

He made Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the 90s. Why is he now getting given massive director roles like Avengers and Justice League.

Another scumbag i hope who falls to the Trump curse.

Jesus CHRIST who writes shit like this? I'm not even cringing I'm actually disgusted.

It's your fucking mom. You're going to make a cheap political point and celebrate that she's been dead? Even as a joke it's tasteless.

How is it possible to be this much of a faggot?

Trump and Obama are eerily similar to Stephen VI and Formosus. Stephen, when he became pope, had them bring him the extremely decayed corpse of Formosus and held a trial. From that trial he nullified everything that Formosus had decreed years before when he was alive. Then Stephen died a year or so later and everything went back to the status quo.

>throwing Shade at Obama
wtf, is Joss slowly uncucking himself?

If every trace of a president can be wiped out in less than a year, clearly he had no legacy.

Are liberals winning again by losing?
I hate when they do that. Every time we beat them, it's really just a loss. Damn they're good.

To be fair, clinton bears a fair part of the blame. I distinctively remember the old 1996 campaign logo and strategy Bill used. See picrelated. Sounds strangely familiar, right? Hillary was too dumb to even take notice of how her own husband went about courting the struggling white working class and winning his fucking elections. Instead she played the smug liberal card and outright displayed her disdain for them. Naturally as long as 56% remain, the american white working class will keep BTFOing them.

forgot picrelated

wtf this isn't the pic I posted

>"If you kick your enemies out of power, they win."

Also staging the assassination of SEAL Team six that killed Bin Laden in a helicopter crash

You fucking faggot. Now I have to drink a lot of water. I gotta dilute dat sodium intake with a shitload of water, because of tha massive salt in pic.
Thanks nigger.

breaking: (((hollywood))) director wants to keep his shekels and sucks DNC's dick

Who are all these retards shouting into the emptiness that is Twitter? What compels a person to such impotent rage.

I saw a headline the other day and it was 'Trump drinks water like a child while giving speech'

There was also the pardoning of this fine member of society.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_López_Rivera#FALN_activities

THANKS O- ob... Obrien? Fuck forgot the guys name
Remember we had a black president once
What was that guys name

Its a pathetic attempt at wit. Liberals can't meme

*cheats on wife*

lol
>Joss is not commenting, ... out of respect for his ex-wife.

I got sucked into Buffy because I like the snarky writing. Guilty pleasure for me. Also, it was different times. PLz no bully.

He's right if you're retarded and living in delusion. That's about par for the course with a lefty.

>"w.. w.. we're still w.. winning! H.. he..hehheh..."

>says an increasingly nervous washed up director man waiting for the sexual allegations to come out

Male feminists get the rope first.

Obama is going to jail.

I will never forget it, either. Unfortunately, most of Sup Forums does, because Trump is continuing some of these policies.

>when you destroy your enemies legacy you save it

Rolling for trump curse (I liked Firefly though)

Joss weasel confirmed for time traveling (and therefore gay) serial killer

fool proof giveaway of seeing if a public figure is a sexual predator: overt pandering to leftists and dems

>I better say some shit about trump otherwise my career is FINISHED!

Does anyone have a list of obamas "accomplishments" and the crossed out "accomplishments" have been reversed by trump admin?

Obama's legacy now is 10 trillion in debt and free phones. Oh and a lot of illegal fuckers - I mean 'undocumented' fuckers, forgive me

and maybe this

Pseudo-intellectual man-child neckbeard "wit" like his screenwriting and career. Really makes you think.

Both Obama and Trump will be pretty much irrelevant in historical terms. I guess trump still has a chance to do something significant but I doubt he will. People are really giving them way too much importance.

>this makes me laugh when little else does
>when little else does

these fucks are breaking down. its still happening

lel

>losing their shit over Trump's eating habits.
Look I don't care at all about his cholesterol levels or his diet coke habit but two scoops for god's sake what the hell is wrong with this guy

I will not allow it to happen. I'm making a King Nigger coffee table book, and this year I signed a first-look agreement for modest shekels. Don't think I can quit Wendy's yet, but it's a start.

The wording makes it sound like he was responsible for his mother's death.

He's saying Obama was so bad, the only way for people to forget how bad he was is to undo all of his fuck ups.

He's right you know.

Filthy kike

>constructs a fantasy land to be able to get through the day
Ok buddy whatever you need

>if you remove his legacy, he wins

Pic related is Obama's legacy. Once the ticks have been pulled off the FBI it'll be time to move to the DHS.
>(Nov. 2016 article)

this pasta has aged like fine cola

His racebaiting was fucking ridiculous. Put me in his shoes and I'd happily tear apart the niggers for chimping out over the deaths of criminals.

>liberals are obsessed with gloating about how they will write the history books of the future
They write them now. Kikepedia is a valid source in Public Edjewcation now. Kids write reports based on jew-edited lies.

Is it now? I remember in high school it was forbidden as hell.

those feisty tweets always look like they were thought up in the shower and typed while the water was still dripping off

>worried the can of coke may be flat
>work up the courage to go for it
>take quick deep gulp
>whew, not flat at all
>was a piss can

Agreed.

He tanked it? So it's a sabotage?

he's just quoting star wars

I think this is probably the most frustrating thing about the left: everything is too hard for them considering everything as shades of grey with a boatload of variables and side products, so they reduce everything to Harry Potter or Star Wars.
No wonder these people love universal suffrage, they're too stupid and unmotivated to do anything other than armchair protesting.

>ID: Wiz

Didn't even read the tweet and knew it would be
>1 post by this ID
Sage

Didn't he rape a woman or something?

Joss is a top 10 faggy name for a male.

He mad.

He is an outspoken liberal so yes.

What I get from this is that he thinks Obama is shit in reality.

With Liberals, if it achieves a political agenda, nothing is off limits.

Joss "Just Bare Your Thigh, You'll Star in Firefly" Whedon
Joss "Gonna' Get Some Him Pussy, While Being A Feminist Wussy" Whedon
Joss "Ignore My Bald Head, While I Rut You In Bed" Whedon
Joss "That SJW Chick Can Hop On My Dick" Whedon

Yes, but they're never the dead body in the ditch when The Revolution comes, you see. They're also more about narratives than calm, reasonable study of the facts, which is why they're (((Saul Alinsky))) loving Leftists.

What is an Obama?