Can someone explain to me why there's always fights on line between Mexicans and Argentinians? I'm not latino...

Can someone explain to me why there's always fights on line between Mexicans and Argentinians? I'm not latino, so I can't understand the reason behind this fights, did i miss something.

Mexicans are just butthurt no one likes them.

There's a lot of Argentinians cleaning toilets and waiting tables in México. Mexicans make fun of them on the Argentinian reddit (called taringa) and argentinians make fun of them too (the most used terms are injuns and wall jumpers)

They have big egos collectively, they think that in some way they are better than everyone in Latin America but they're shitty just like everyone
And Mexicans get along with everyone in Latin America, Cubans, Puerto Ricans,Colombians,Venezuelans,Equadorians, Chileans. Minus Peru and Bolivia no one likes them. The problem is that y'alls whites call everyone Mexicans and it's get on everyone's nerves

But, there's like 30 million mexicans doing the same in the US , that doesn't make sense 20,000 arg in Mex vs 30 million mex in US wtf

Argentina is the Mexico of S. America

it's only because of football soccer and only indios and shitskins get triggered by argies

Hahaha super funny

CHI

Also, if argentinians are waiters in Mexico, this means that restaurants are hiring them because they are good looking, and they aren't hiring mexicans because the average mexican is ugly af, again why mexicans are proud of this? doesn't make sense.

>I'm not latino
then why hide the flag?

Do you actually think that?
If you actually took the time to understand Mexico's history then you would understand its collective psyche. The Caste system might be dead in law but it's not dead in culture.

But, the most important soccer teams in latin america are from Chile, Argentina and Brazil... Mexico's team is mediocre in comparison, they can only beat central american teams, Peru and Trinidad y Tobago, there's no rivalry
, like Argentina vs Brasil or Chile vs Argentina.

barbaric people tend to fight each other.
that's why a lot of latinos hate each others.

except literally only a handful of mexicans actually look like that. larping nigger.

This is my favorite polandball comic.

I've been around for ~18 years or so on IRC in latin american channels and there's no such rivalry or fighting.

It's mostly shitposters or actual assholes on Sup Forums. I've also talked extensively to adult americans on IRC and IRL, and they're far more reasonable than the average Sup Forums memer.

You could say this place infects people with cancer, so they end up becoming a living, breathing meme.

You're basically the retard of the family everyone has to put up with.

We are not chaparritos and we make best asados. Boludos

Mexicans are cool, I work with them quite often.

>exhibit A
Fuck off retard, you're not going to sow divisiveness with memes and vague shitposting. Head back to Sup Forums or /bantz/ where your people hang around.

I worked with those things to pay for school and they were laziest bunch of pigpens I've had to be stuck around.

Never thought I'd willingly go back to working with niggers, but life comes at you fast.

The only ones spreading "divisiveness" is the cancer between our Southwest and Central America.
I'd sooner exterminate your people before the nogs or muz.

They come to my country to work like waiters and steal the jobs that poor people could have. Also they come and work in AT&T/Verizon/Comcast/etc call centers and steal the jobs that you outsource to us, but they never want to get into stuff like writing down the SSNs and card numbers because they fear deportation, so they spoil the business for everyone else. They are literal subhuman scum.

The very fact you're deluded enough to go around fantasizing about exterminating groups of people, and deciding which ones you'd keep alive, gives me more than enough insight to treat you like the clown you are. Maybe one day you will reconcile your butthurt, user. Until then I guess it's shitpost and vitriol time.

ehh I don't mind them. Argentinian girls are hot desu and their accent turns me on.
Divegrass fans get butthurt and there's also some bantz/rivalry, that's about it.

t. Mexican

>>Average Mexican
Liar!!

I lived in Mexico for ten years. They basically make fun of everyone. They talk more shit about Spaniards (called "Gallegos" ) and sell whole books on jokes based on nationalities.

It's basically those "An American, Spaniard and Mexican walked in a bar..." type jokes were Mexican is seen as genius.

There's always jokes about neighborhood cities too, laughing at how stupid or pussies they are. They have a term for this type of comedy called "haciendo carrilla" which is literally humor by making fun of others. It's literally funnier if the person getting trolled gets angry, and they have the saying "el que se enoja pierde" which means "whoever gets angry loses," as they talk shit to each other.

It's basically trolling for the lols.

Mexicans are the most patriotic people I've ever met. They literally believe their culture and their people are the best in the world. Their Spanish reminds me at ancient Greeks making up new terms or assigning new meaning, it's a very rich language. Latin America try to maintain their language as original as possible (which is more like the Roman's and their Latin) and look down at Mexicans for their Spanish.

Mexican Spanish is so damn fun.

Colombian here. Argentines are garbage people. Sure they are "White" but they are one of the sickest, worthless societies out there. They have almost nothing going on for them.

no

Mexicans hate south america

Latinos can't cooperate for shit.

I mean, the Anglo nations banter each other but when needed work together almost seemlessly. Latinos just fight and squabble.

for the lols

Because Argentinians actually created something while Mexicans whine and complain, Argentinians actually have a happy family that want to help their country while Mexicans shit out eight kids in a foreign country and turn it into the same shithole they left. Argentinians are actually willing to make Argentina great and greater than ever before whereas Mexicans prefer making their country an even bigger shithole than before so they can complain about their current situation.

In part that is the case yes, but also in part it's not like being a waiter is a desired job for most people, people tend to think that the current situation in Mexico is such that there are fewer jobs than unemployed people, the opposite is true, there are a shitton of jobs, but a big portion of the population prefers to be unemployed than to work certain jobs.

I understand that Argentinians working as a waiter, work in the richest areas on the capital such as Polanco and Santa Fe, also in places like Cancun, Acapulco, or Puerto Vallarta were the truism is high, I'm guessing that they earn good money, because rich people, and old people, give generous tips, especially if you are a good looking girl, so doing this in a way, is better than being the average worker in a shop/store or the average office work, or I’m wrong?

but who cares about soccer? I only banter with other countries in boxing and MMA. Argentina and Cuba has some of the best boxers. and nowdays the only good teams are Chile, Argentina and Uruguay

Wait, you mean they're not all Mexicans?

It’s s legacy of the colonial period, where the colonizers taught the natives to hate other colonies to protect their wealth. Having said this, Argentinians are the worst pieces of shits in the entirety of South America, ignorants almost in par with fucking israelíes. A fucking Mexican will help you out if they see you need help, but an Argentinian would laugh at you and make things worse if he can.

Puto Catalan eres uno de los nuestros.

We hate Argentines because they think they're the Europe of Latin America even though they lag behind countries like Chile and Mexico. They're called Hambrientinos for a reason.

Never seen one other races maybe

We hate anyone from the south.

in a word - football, the Argentines have a better team, Mexican's national team = caca

Not really, dude. Honestly, we like you all, particularly, chileans are bro tier. I think that haters are just people who lost in the meme war by believing it and taking it seriously. Argies in my hometown are chill once you know them.

The main difference between South American hispanic people and Mexicans is easy to spot: tacofags take their culture and 'pride' everywhere they go and fail to adapt to their host nation (US being the prima donna example). They have this whole "latino pride" thing going on which is weird considering they fled the one place where all that retarded stuff is significant or accepted by society. Meanwhile, other hispanic nations (like us or our clones in Uruguay) are proud in our fatherland, but we're humble and quick to adapt in another country.

>have german,italian,welsh speaking communities
>Adapt
lol

Pretty much this, love you argie bro.

Everyone hate the south cone. Because we are better in every aspect.

>argie
>humble
pick one. not even trying to talk shit but ive met several of y'all and they were all assholes. don't think ive ever met anyone from uruguay so i can't say. the other brown people that ive met before that were assholes were salvadorans and hondurans.

friendliest brown people ive met were venezualans and colombians btw. oh and while im in this thread, from what i gather, absolutely none of you people like puerto ricans for some reason.

>they end up becoming a living, breathing meme.
That is nirvana though my friend. The purified soul neither speaks nor writes words. Memes are the platinum pill for communication.

I see that people from Argentina are as nationalistic as people from Mexico, the kind of dumb nationalism, if you make criticism of their culture, they become aggressive,

>I'm not latino, so I can't understand the reason behind this fights.

Holy shit as a latino its very hard for me to be on your place, but long story shorts: Mexicans have a chauvinistic pride but still hate themselves for being mostly mixed aztecs. In a very different way Argentinians have a nationalist pride in being mostly euro descendants. So both try to compete to be the ultimate latino representative of pride: aborigene latino versus euro latino, but both still latinos. IMHO they are both right in their own way.

I know that argies are a bit selfish, but they are my bros.

We are the chill part of Argentina, we are friendly people. Still, argies are good people, you just need to see through their selfishness.

based, sincere and humble. I think its very accurate.

no

no one thinks about muh southern cone other than people from the southern cone, we think about your countries apart from each other... and no one even thinks about uruguay

Mexicans get bullied by everyone. Online and irl.

Is this the true extent of argentinian memes?