What happened to the US military? I went to MEPS today and what I saw was disgusting. Of all the recruits

What happened to the US military? I went to MEPS today and what I saw was disgusting. Of all the recruits,
>women outnumbered men 3 to 1
>shitskins outnumbered whites 2 to 1
>majority of people under 5’9
>saw several females who looked like they would file for sexual harassment if I looked at them wrong
>several overweight people
>all of them will end up as part of the US military

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab-and-navy-mos-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats what drill Sargent are for OP

More like what went right. Their subhumanity and incompetence is a godsend to the rest of the world. Can you imagine how satisfying it would be to watch the little worthless niglets get blown the fuck out against a real world power?

The military has always been an attractive career to manlets.
The whole
>hurr wymen like men in uniform thing
Plus when you are a manlet your life sucks and you just want to fucking shoot people. This gives manlets a chance to do just that without going to jail. And also a chance to die without having to weigh the moral implications of suicide.

So mostly air force recruits?

As a 5’6” guy I can confirm lol. Only thing is I am a manlet with asthma, so I can’t get in.

Suicide it is I guess.

>mfw the short guys want the uniform for this reason
feels good to be 6'4 and in a uniforrm

If you have a problem with shitskins then dont join the military. Theyre everywhere.

It harder to shoot a tiny little manlet

>surely its not because they are there for the money

I hope. I’m joining the marines because they’re the only branch with any honor left, the other ones are just welfare programs for women and niggers.

GET OUT LANKLET REEEE!!!
I had actually done the legwork in my late highschool years and was planning to enlist. Went over the physical requirements to get through basic. Here they do 1 basic for all 3 branches and I was (and still am) a shit swimmer so I would have had to take swimming lessons first...but then my life fell to shit and it went by the wayside.

I talked about
>muh valors
and shit but the reality is I was just looking for an exciting way out.

gibs.

Military whored itself out completely.

>you will never serve your country in a war fighting an honorable enemy alongside your white brothers

I really don’t want to sit in some desert surrounded by Shaniquas and Daquans while Jews line their pockets

The US military has always existed to send society's undesirables to their death. What's the problem, user?

So kill them instead and take the country over. Murdering people and taking their shit is incredibly effective.

Now imagine people of even lesser quality being soldiers if we started drafting random citizens. You should be glad we don't use conscripts in this country, every one of our soldiers are there because they want to be and are willing to improve themselves in basic.

No, 90% of them are there because benefits n sheit. The demographics will continue to shift nigger and women as the military continues to up its gib programs.

Everything about the military is designed for short people. Planes, tanks, subs.

NEET's unite!

The men of the Wehrmacht were the last true men DESU

>The military has always been an attractive career to manlets.
maybe in your piece of shit cunttinent
>fuckhuge germanic warriors
>viKANGZ
>teutonic ordder knights
>prussias "lange kerls" literally "tall/long guys", a special unit under friedrich wilhelm
>waffen ss

Tall white men are all numales now.

Can somebody explain meps to me

Once you go to meps you're already technically in the military right?

>>fuckhuge germanic warriors
>>viKANGZ
>>teutonic ordder knights
>>prussias "lange kerls" literally "tall/long guys", a special unit under friedrich wilhelm
>>waffen ss
all things that no longer exist

Is that Brooklyn meps? If so there’s your answer

thats the demographics of the USA though

MOST military jobs are noncombat related and the gibs are nice so when the general economy sucks you get a lot of marginal recruits.

>Posting on a Taiwanese origami chat room
Enlist now please

No they won't you retard. They either won't pass MEPS or won't pass their PT test. If they do make it through boot camp, 80% will get out at their first ETS. Good thing the majority of NCO's are white men who control the EPR ratings. If you're a shitty person you eventually get weeded out. Some make it through unfortunately. And if you don't want niggers, stay out of the army.

>women outnumbered men 3 to 1
Now I know you didn't actually go to MEPS

Plus, half the women in boot camp get ASMO'd multiple times and booted before they even reach A-School, then half of those fail out there and the rest get pregnant and get out that way. Or at least in the Navy, I'd assume even less make it in the Army/Marines
Now they will let fatties in but only to a point. If they don't think you'll eventually pass the PRT in boot camp they won't even ship you. And it's a good thing letting in some fatties, those people would otherwise never get in shape.

There are a ton of niggers though, but the solution to that is don't score a 40 on your ASVAB and choose a white rate.

t. former sailor

>be shit soldier
>get sent to work at recruiting office

Unless you've got a sliver tongue to woo plebs with, if you're at a recruitment office, there's a reason.

times are A changin

Boy oh boy are you in for a surprise!

How do you know which rates are white?

>white rate

made me laugh

You’ll go to take a test. Then you’ll go back to get a physical and sign a DEP contract. When it’s time to ship to basic and you sign an active duty contract, assuming you’re going active duty.

Has it gotten this bad?

When I joined, half of my unit had been given a choice by a judge: Do time in the Army or do time in my jail.

There wasn't a limp wristed or fat bellied son of a motherless whore among the bunch.

Is this what Obama turned the Army into?

Nukes, ACs, Cryptos, Media, Missile Tech, ACs

Just look at a list of minimum ASVAB scores for the rate and if it's high it will be all whites and Philippinos

RIP this mans dreams

Which rate is best? My line score was high enough for nuke. Seemed like a shitty job so I pussed out. Looking back I kind of wish I'd done something in intelligence. You know, put my autism to good use.
I'm guessing the higher the ASVAB requirement, the higher the percentage of whites you'll be working with.
military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab-and-navy-mos-jobs.html

>You’ll go to take a test. Then you’ll go back to get a physical and sign a DEP contract.
So you sign a contract immediately after you take the asvab and you're in? Is it possible to go to meps, take the asvab, get your official score, and then back out?

When I spoke to rectifiers in the past I was under the impression that once they clear you to go to meps you're already in and there is no going back.

Can confirm. While I was stationed in Turkey with Dutch and German troops the height difference between them and American troops were staggering. They made most of the Americans look like children in comparison. And they were allowed to grow facial hair I was jelly as fuck.

Being a nuke fucking sucks, highest noncombat suicide rate. You get tons of opportunities when you get out, but I know so many people that turned down $85,000 for a two year extension (and those 2 years are shore duty) because they hated it so much.
Every Corpsman I've know has loved it even though their advancement sucks. Crypto isn't bad. If you can get Weatherman it's to cushiest fucking job in the world.
If you're fucking dumb (which your ASVAB says you aren't) be DC, they fucking love their jobs.
Be a Seabee if you want action and don't want to be on a boat.
The actual best is being a musician, but good luck with that.

>half the women in boot camp get ASMO'd multiple times and booted before they even reach A-School, then half of those fail out there
Are those the infamous tag-chasers my recruiter warned me about?

>Now they will let fatties in but only to a point.
The Navy’s new policy as of 2018 is the first mile and a half run has to be done in 16 minutes 10 seconds to stay in basic training.

No. You can back out up until you fucking get on the plane to boot camp. Obviously this isn't good for the recruiters and none will tell you this but you're technically allowed to change your mind.

>Is it possible to go to meps, take the asvab, get your official score, and then back out?
Yes, 100%

You can actually back out any time in your first year of enlistment. They'll chapter you out for failure to adapt once you cry ass to mental health.

Once you sign the contract at the end of MEPs they got you. Until then, you’re good.

They don’t have to discharge you though. They can just give your additional duties to fuck with you.

Nah, they’ll schedule you for the test and you show up to take it, then later your recruiter will get the results and he’ll get you scheduled for the physical. You could take the ASVAB other places like sometimes it’s offered at a high school with dozens of other testers, but it’s done at MEPS frequently.

So cry harder to mental health.

Yeah being on suicide watch will make your time in the military way better..

>Are those the infamous tag-chasers my recruiter warned me about?
Eh, most of them are aimless girls who just can't hack it. I don't knock them, I fucking hate the ones who purposefully get pregnant to get out of deployment, I FUCKING HATE THEM! They'll brag about it in the open too and that fucks everyone else on the ship. I used to be super for women in the military before I joined and being in turned me super conservative.
>16 minutes 10 seconds
Holy fuck, you can literally walk that.
This is also true
That is a long and drawn out process though

They like doing it there so they can pressure you into signing more easily. You basically have treat it like buying a car. They're going to try and cheat you as hard as they can so be willing to walk away until you get a rate you want.

That is a manlet btw

Thats why Coast Guard and Air Force are the best technical skill wise

They make great sappers also.

raise the standard, you can do it

>Cryptos
>minimum ASVAB scores high it will be all whites
Can confirm. However, the non-whites were not 'tokens'. They were just as skilled as the rest (but was on average 1 out of 16 per graduating class).

Just don't say you're thinking about killing yourself. That's one of the first questions they ask and you just say no. You can have anxiety, depression, sleep loss, etc. Believe it or not most people don't give a shit if you get out AND if you're a fucking turd they'll be glad to process the paperwork. Same thing with getting chaptered for being a fat ass or a PT failure. You'll go through 6 months of extra PT but just be diligent about stuffing your fucking face with peanut M&Ms and you'll be out soon enough.

at Lackland AFB the MTIs told us that we could have backed out all the way up to the point we got off the bus that took us there from the airport

Most of those women won't make it though basic training. They'll have emotional breakdowns and go home. It happens all the time.

It’s possible. They probably don’t have the time or resources to chase everyone who signed their enlistment contract and didn’t show up the first night.

Even the ones who do have no business being in

>I fucking hate the ones who purposefully get pregnant to get out of deployment
I read an article about that problem. They have to replace the female sailors so the ships can continue operating, but it still fucks everything up.

>Holy fuck, you can literally walk that.
I probably could. I’ve been busting my ass to get into shape so I don’t like like a complete idiot around the younger recruits. I’m an older recruit. But fuck, most of these guys can’t even do 40 push-ups. I’m gonna be alright.

> hurr durr muh military was full of criminal-minded niggers wut haz obummer done to muh militaries

Shut up, faggot.

>Most of those women won't make it though basic training. They'll have emotional breakdowns and go home. It happens all the time.
Not back in my day. Those bitches were tougher than nails and had the tits to prove it. But then, that was back in the time of OD Greens and Drills that loved to run you out of the service (after all, it was their job).

The army has always had he bottom of the barrel recruits.
>Lowest asvab requirements
>allows people with prior convictions
>can become an officer with just an assiociates degree
>most niggers

>Shut up, faggot.
Funny thing, faggotry wasn't openly accepted back in my day. Clinton instituted the 'Don'a ask, don't tell' policy then Obummer made it so that the military would pay for transitional surgery.

So btfo degenerate and go neck yourself. We don't need 'social uncertains' serving in the armed forces.

Yeah, they're the kind of blacks that are into nerd stuff
Fucking AO niggers were the worst, I want them all to die in a fucking fire.

I entered at 25 and was the 3rd oldest in my division. It's really not hard at all, just do what you're told. You'll be fine, only the male lardasses and extreme lanklets can't do the pushups by the end and they just get held back a few months to do more PT every day until they pass.

I’ve heard you can pretty much back out anytime during basic. They’ll give you shit for it and try to convince you to stay, but if you just straight give up they really don’t want you to stay.

>allows people with prior convictions
Not so much anymore, depending on the type of crime. The shame is (at least until somewhat recently) you could be a spouse/child beater and still keep your clearance. I'm not into that sort of thing (unless the spouse wants/needs to be 'spanked') but it just seems to me that such behavior makes one's clearance a bit... tenable.

Big guys are bigger targets.

>tfw 5'11.75

>What happened to the US military? I went to MEPS

Well you don't know shit then do you faggot

>>all of them will end up as part of the US military

kek

OP is a faggot. We do not want good strong white men fighting for Israel

>if you just straight give up they really don’t want you to stay.
And I wouldn't want you to stay. Get the fuck out and what the fuck where you thinking in the first place to join up?

Just delete the thread and fuck off before you embarrass yourself even more.

We need good strong white people in the military. Do you really want the most powerful institution in the world to be overrun by shitskins and women?

if they want to risk their life fighting for anothers shekels then let them

Yes, so they can fail miserably and get themselves killed.

Imagine actually believing this

My cousin spent some time as a recruiter, in Philadelphia, and used to ask them "what is 17 plus 14?", before ever giving them any more attention. If they counted on their fingers, he would just say we're full. Too many dropouts and morons taking up his time.

Soldiers are typically like this ... you thought they were all like captain America or something ? When I went most people were 5'8 and under with the occasional few 6'+. Stay away from military women is my advice to you. They usually have inferiority complex.

Some people just can't handle it and they don't know until they try it.

lol have fun bro

Because you'll never make it past certain ranks without either going drill or recruiter?

Military enrolment should be mandatory for welfare recipients.

You wanna mooch off your fellow Americans? You better be prepared to die for them.

debatable

Lol maybe if your a cool i was a scout for ten years served with a total of 3 niggers. Blacks don’t do combat arms.

Stay mad faggots

If it makes you feel better, user. I am a tall white and in a few years I finish my PhD in a STEM field. I will then be serving my country as a military officer. Besides WW3 will probably be geared up and ready by the time I'm out.

God I love seeing bright eyes babyfaced recruits joining the military. You go back home to do RAP for that free leave and talk to these dumb fuck kids in DEP. They have an idealized vision of what the military will be like and when you ask if they have questions, they say no. They think they know what things are like since they talked to a recruiter and saw a few JewTube vids. I straight up had one kid tell me he was good since he "saw a bunch of videos" with his open general contract lmao.

It's sad yet funny when you know someone's about to get fucked

Do it faggot

Service % White % Black % Other
Army 73.9 % 21.5 % 4.6 %
Navy 66.2 % 19.3 % 14.4 %
Marine Corps 83.7 % 11.1 % 5.2 %
Air Force 78.1 % 15.6 % 6.3 %
Coast Guard 82 % 6.1 % 11.9 %
Total 74.6 % 17.8 % 7.6 %

Army is the literal blackest branch

do PhDs get a bump in rank at all or do they start as o1s like everyone else going in with a college degree? you would figure they get an initial bump like doctors or lawyers but I don't think PhDs do

>be 30
>be Canadian
>have a degree and a penchant for crushing tests like the asvab
>ywn be a nuc
why even live tbfh