ALT RIGHT DID 911

What is the meaning of this????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zOTFwpA7n1M
deadseriousness.com/russian-bots-are-being-used-to-lower-star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-scores/
youtube.com/watch?v=5dl7mJTjOZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lefties would rather blame something else for their own failure, ironically missing the movies own message that it's important to learn from failure

Surprise Surprise!

Wtf I like TLJ now

I heard it was Russians

GRRR I AM THE EVIL ALT-RIGHT AND IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

EVERY SINGLE THING THAT IS BAD THAT HAPPENS IN THE WORLD IS PART OF MY MASTER PLAN MUHAHAHAHAH

It's not rigged; you're just losing.

HAHA!

IT WAS I WHO GAVE THE MOVIE BAD REVIEWS!

HAHA!

>surprise they believe a LARPer

They're redpilling more people then they can imagine

commercialy it was extremely successful and critically, the user review on a Sup Forums Sup Forums don't really enter into it.

MMMYESSSSSS TWAS I
LORD SITH ALTEMIS RIGHTEMIS
I SABATOGED THE REVIEWS OF YOUR PITIFUL EPISODE

Oy vey, never forget the dancing white nationalists the day the twin towers fell

Wait, I thought it was the russians.

>worldwide

Of course. China almost completely funds the hollywood propaganda industry.

China = Russia, got it

MMMMYESSSSSS WHAT IS THY BIDDING LORD TRUMP.

except for the part where the chinks aren't into star wars as much as other people right?

>Implying we have the manpower to shitpost 100k bad reviews

FUCKING LEFTIST TRASH.

Reposting pic related because apparently it needs to be said again.

retardation no one cares about nu-wars the movie sucks and even normies dislike it for shitting on the original trilogy. They're were more threads for 7 on here than there was for this one which just goes to show no one cares

>implying we don't
we got trump elected, do you really think we can't destroy a movie?

>china
>liking new star wars
WRONG

The altright hacker known as Sup Forums.

goyim, us (((critics))) always know best. you fucking nazis are working for the kgb.

The only scene worth paying shekels for
God I would destroy his lightsaber

>we we we
you didnt do shit

>china
>buying $500 million worth of tickets for any piece of shit they crap out as long as it's got lots of 'splosions and monsters.
pick two

That faggot always reminds me of this.
youtu.be/zOTFwpA7n1M

Couldn't possible be a bad movie

Surprise, surprise Huffkike, the alt-right makes up 50% of people who paid to see that abortion. You just assume they're a trolling minority

this

deadseriousness.com/russian-bots-are-being-used-to-lower-star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-scores/

shutup fat fucking cuck, if I want your input I'll ask for it

I'd bang both

If you didn't cum in your pants during the intro you are alt-right. Everyone knows this.

YOU WILLLL SUBMIT TO MEEEEEEE!

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE POWER OF THE EVIL ALT-RIGHT MUAHHHHHHAHAHAAAA!

I wonder if they realise how badly the tactic of labelling everything they don't like as the work of the alt right is backfiring on them?

First they said all the backlash was the "alt-right" and now they get buttmad the "alt-right" takes credit. I bet there's archives of them saying the opposite from Monday. How many levels of cognitive dissonance are they on?

>be huffpaint
>lurk pol
>make article

Pinhead

You're retarded, everyone went to the showing thinking they would get the gun sarwurz fix.
The real test is how the next film does.
They bit the normies hand.

This place became Jews 2.0 so quickly. Even misidentifying a proxy arm (Alt-Right) as the nerve centre

looks like the great khali

They can milk this for at least another 3 years by which time our numbers will have grown to make it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Not surprising considering 90% percent of the people on this website are Russian bots.

No - but guess what faggot actually took part in a real Russian conspiracy - no joke - Feminem did - he hired Russian bots to vote down vids criticizing him on his Trump rap - about 3 minutes in:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dl7mJTjOZo

>1488
Your memes have become dreams, I'm proud of you son.

GOOD WILLICKERS, THEYVE CAUGHT US REDHANDED. OUR FROG LORD MUST RESIGN

Don't make fun of my senpai. He was a Marine, you know

lookit this alfred e newman looking motherfucker

They're just trying to blame us. In reality those fucktards from Sup Forums were review bombing sites like Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes, using shill accounts they set up using 10 minute email. It was embarrassing cringe.

Now, now, goyim. Blaming all anons for the actions of one user would be anti-memetic. You wouldn't want to be seen as an anti-memite, would you?

EVIL PLAN
by
ALT RIGHT

STEP 1) CREATE BOTS TO SABOTAGE STAR WARS

STEP 2) TRUMP REELECTED

ITS SO CRAZY IT MIGHT JUST WORK

If you really think Sup Forums alone got trump in office you're a retard

RUSSIAN BOTS ACCORDING TO ANONYMOUS SOURCE

ANONYMOUS BOTS ACCORDING TO RUSSIAN SOURCES