THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS

HOLY SHIT NIGGERS GET IN HERE!!! EVERYTHING IS GETTING EXPOSED!!!
>A group of House Republicans has gathered secretly for weeks in the Capitol in an effort to build a case that senior leaders of the Justice Department and FBI improperly — and perhaps criminally — mishandled the contents of a dossier that describes alleged ties between President Donald Trump and Russia, according to four people familiar with their plans.

>A subset of the Republican members of the House intelligence committee, led by Chairman Devin Nunes of California, has been quietly working parallel to the committee's high-profile inquiry into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. They haven't informed Democrats about their plans, but they have consulted with the House's general counsel.

>The people familiar with Nunes' plans said the goal is to highlight what some committee Republicans see as corruption and conspiracy in the upper ranks of federal law enforcement. The group hopes to release a report early next year detailing their concerns about the DOJ and FBI, and they might seek congressional votes to declassify elements of their evidence.

>That final product could ultimately be used by Republicans to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether any Trump aides colluded with Russia during the 2016 campaign — or possibly even to justify his dismissal, as some rank-and-file Republicans and Trump allies have demanded. (The president has said he is not currently considering firing Mueller.)

archive.is/kxdWh

lol nothing will happen

this, I have 0 faith in the government

This sounds like a happening cunningly wrapped in a nothingburger layer so that the mainstream picks it up and inadvertently sets up a happening for everyone.

Keep me posted.

>according to four people familiar with their plans

Yes but are they familiar with their thinking?

Is gonna haben

BIG

IF
checked

Do you happeningfags ever get tired of being wrong?

Anyone else sick of the word "colluded" it just makes me think of lispy, faggy liberals.

Yeah no shit they're investigating McCabe, the gook, his mistress and all that.
> what is fusion gps?
Get with it negress

TRUE

god I hate Republicans. I wish they would all drop dead.

mfw

>Investigators conclude that the whole state is the deep state.

Sup Forums used to be a board dedicated to American values. Now it is nothing more than followers of a "President" who is owned by Jews.

It sickens me that there are kikes in the White House, and in Trump's own family. His own family. And yet, Sup Forums defends him

you have lost your way

I've long suspected that it's cianiggers all the way down.

Judgement will come

Name one time

JUST

ONE

FUCKING

TIME

a happening was a false happening. name one you despicable faggot cuck nigger. I FUCKING DARE YOU

FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Better than "meddled."

CIAniggers are the real Jews

Yeah, that word too.

You guys are retards, why do you think nothing has come out of this, ever? They're all in deep shit, that's how you get to become a politican in the first place. if they don't have dirt on you, you probably aren't relevant or powerful enough to get there, and if by a miracle you do you get Kennedy'd.

Whenever you see this kind of news you have to assume that a certain faction of politicians have dirt on another faction of politicians which they consider to be worth more than they're currently getting for keeping quiet on it, and this is their way to tell them to pay up; but if you think something relevant is actually coming out of this you're naive

Pretty fuckin much.

Then you'd be living in South Africa.

"House" Republicans.... Wake me up when a senator gets involved. Congressmen are fucking worthless, pretty much the most popular car salesman in their shitty little district that have to fight for their seats every 2 years.

What's with Politico posting stuff that isn't anti-Trump lately? First the Iran/Hezbollah article and now this.

Good sign that the house of card is falling down, people will have to start reporting the news.

Bump

BAMP

2018 is going to get VERY interesting

Kek is with us. Digits confirm. Deep State BTFO incoming