Newborns on 9/11 will be able to buy cigarettes and vote next year

>newborns on 9/11 will be able to buy cigarettes and vote next year

I'm already 18 but let me warn you that we are a (mainly) degenerate, purely stupid, leftist, Marxist generation coming up.

2018 is a tossup because most of us won't even know who to vote for yet, but 2020 and every election after that is definitely going to the Democrats.

I'm sorry.

big if true

Not in California, 21+ for tobacco products here

That's where you're wrong kiddo

I have maybe 5 conservatives in a graduating class of 140.

Is 2001 gen z or m*llenials

aren't they 17 in 2018?

>buy cigarettes

not in commiefornia

Z
millennials are up to '99

No m8 don't worry once they start paying taxes they'll change their tune.

>(((university)))

i just want to fuck some chick who was born on 09/11/01, preferably in the morning

did they ban them there or something? I have completely stopped paying attention what happens in that shit hole of a state

wait, do tell. did i miss something?

18 year old college student here. Republicuck is exaggerating, but it’s probably since he lives in a blue state or municipality. Gen Z’s not nearly as bad as the last decade of high school graduates. Not by a long shot. Let me share with you my experience in deep blue and (((diverse))) Northern Virginia.

A lot of people I looked up to as a freshman turned out to be coalburning whores or dopesmoking failures. Degenerates Lots of dropouts, early childbirths, promiscuity and addiction after high school. I feel like this had a reverse role mode effect on my generation. Most of white girls I knew during my last two years (I’m an Asian) will only date white guys, wear MAGA hats to football games, argue with bluehairs and are (fucking shocking, no really) virgins. Maybe 50% not until marriage but it’s crazy. One of em liked me but I’m not a bleachburner. She had paper white skin and blue eyes. Should have riced her in hindsight.

They’re also fucking prudes. 90% of these girls looked down upon coalburners and druggies like crazy, while when we were freshmen it was the other way around. They drank but not even one of them would touch pack, amphetamines or xanax. The niggers complained that only trashy white girls liked them, and indeed it was mostly mestizos and wiggers that fucked them. Did I mention we were de facto segregated? We had black friends of course, but spics, blacks and whites kept to themselves. All my friends were white, some hispanic because there were next to no other gooks. Diversity, integration my ass.

As someone who grew up in a working class white down, looking up to whites, and then witnessing the sad and slow downfall... my experience with my underclassmen was very satisfying.

Jesus my English is not ever this bad. Phoneposting and lack of sleep, I swear.

If we guessed how elections would go purely based on people who heavily received government services while not paying taxes THOUGHT they would vote in the future, every election would be taken by the left.

As you get older both the left and the right changes and eventually what the right wing proposes starts sounding like the common sense you grew up with and the left sounds like new scary commie bullshit.

They made the smoking age 21. They also did that in my town. I've been buying whatever I wanted since 16 because lol fake ID though.

Besides the fact that you mis-typed being an asian girl, I assume you only date the same race? Or if you date those who are white, race-mixing is non-tolerable on this board. Do approve the nazi support though.

>next year i'm 25
>15 years left until 40

HOW DID THS HAPPEN

oh boy you still think youre not the minority in this country? thats adorable : )