Trans people are retarded

I could use a small redpill on this, but fuck it.
I believe people should not be encouraged to change their genders. Gender dysphoria, basically being transgender, is classified as a mental disorder. Another big red flag is the suicide rate in the trans community, which is almost 50% [don't even try the whole "they aren't accepted" bullshit on me]. Another thing that pisses me off is these mentally I'll people are getting awards for being "brave", but what about those who were captives in Iraq? They don't get jack shit. I dare someone to change my mind.

Heres a tranny vag for (you)

And another

Why not a story aswell

Pls stobbit

What in the fuck are those white things? teeth?

Trannies are just homosexuals who try to reconcile the fact that their disgusting and degenerate sex addiction has ruined their lives by convincing themselves that they're the wrong gender to explain their love for getting their negholes pozzed.
It's exactly the same kind of twisted thinking you see from serial killers who claim to be demonic or monsterous.

jesus christ this one has teeth

>being transgender, is classified as a mental disorder.
it was taken out of the DSM-5 years ago (90's?)

> the suicide rate in the trans community is almost 50%
that's correct, but why do you think that is? is it because they're regretting transitioning? just general mental illness?

trans people claim it comes from their 'gender dysphoria' itself and not a lack of social acceptance.

infected

prolapsed

maybe show a healthy one before you judge?

It's because they're disgusting faggots. Vanilla faggots kill themselves in high numbers as well. They also abuse drugs, have dangerous sex, and some even purposefully get aids.
The only being that hates fags more than themselves is God.

We are brave. Also our suicide rate would be so much lower if more trans people had more family support and the government wasn’t actively working to make our lives even harder.

>t. transgender woman

If people are meant to be a certain gender they would have been born as it.

Gender-dysphoria is a mental illness and not a good thing. It's akin to telling someone that they need to embrace their depression because it's who they really are.

How can one stop these poor ill souls from giving in to their mental instability?

Get the fuck out here, my sister is trans, and i love her very much. She's a successful accountant. GO. FUCK. YOUR. SELF.

you mean your brother

Guess that makes him the near-half that doesn't commit suicide, good job getting past that.

Tis a shame his body is destroyed beyond repair.

>t. ruski

Is this actually attempt rate? I've been fucking with /lgbt/ and they've started bringing this up. I can't find better stats on my own. The youth self harm rates are 80-95% and they can't come up with a defence for it.

>but what about those who were captives in Iraq

I like people who don't get caught.

100% of fags self harm.
Why do you think they enjoy painful anal sex that puts them in diapers by the age of 40?

Trying to change your mind would imply that I'm mentally deficient...

I may be retarded, but I'll be damned to think trend-genders are anything but mentally ill.

bone