You have to make a million dollars a year, not own a home, or have kids to get a tax cut. You can't make this up

You have to make a million dollars a year, not own a home, or have kids to get a tax cut. You can't make this up.

>No CHiP so women can't get healthcare to pay for having kids
>Can't own a home
>Can't get married
>Can't get even a job that pays for starting a family.

If white genocide exists, it was definitely caused by the GOP.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? They pay $1887 MORE. Jesus.

>No CHiP so women can't get healthcare to pay for having kids
is this for real? is it for all women? no federal child support?
you have to be memeing, trump couldnt have accomplished something so based.

>coinlets btfo again

Nice thread. My wife and I make 130 a year, have one kid, and are saving about 2500 on the new plan. According to my brother, a CPA, who does my taxes.

But keep on whining like a bitch-ass faggot. These threads are gold.

MM is the best training training zone

What do you do for work? What tax rate are you paying?

LEL no fucking way. 1 million income single is taxed 37 percent in the US

>t. assblasted liberal faggot overflowing with salt
im getting 1600 being single, owning a home, and making 66k a year.
go fuck yourself you lying shills.

>Income of $1 million
>Owns no property, rents
>Isn't married and has no kids

Who the fuck is this graphic talking about? Neets who strike oil under their parents' basements?

>$1887 more
>cut

What?

>million dollar income
>pays only 50k taxes TOTAL

jesus. I want his tax attorney

>image that causes physical pain to read
what the actual fuck is it trying to say?

I misread it as getting 1887 more than last year, not paying 1887 more.

Either way, there is no way this bill does not utterly fuck any middle class American from starting families.

Welcome to America, where no one can afford to have children, educate them, or take care of them. But oil companies are happy now MAGA.

If you don't make 1 million a year at some point in your life, you fucked up somewhere.

Are you retarded, dingus? That's STATE, LOCAL, and PROPERTY taxes

>leftists whining about raising taxes on the rich

>1 million
>rich

you are a fucking retarded shill, hope you get fired

>Actually white genocide is good.

Have kids nigga, under the original senate plan if you had 10 kids and made $150,000 per year you don't pay any taxes.

>1 million
>annually
nigga I could live the rest of my life off 2 million total

>The fringest of fringe scenario
>Only $1800 more
>Live in a place where your local and state taxes are $50k
>$1 Mil annually means they are making well above middle class and well into the upper class they constantly bitch about

What will they do!?

>1 million a year as per the OP
>hurt durr he can't afford kids! Where is this guy's welfare
This shilling isn't even bait anymore, just sad. I wish you the best in your career of Internet shilling, and I hope the tax cuts let your company raise your minimum wage by a dollar.poor soul

Being this unable to understand the new tax bill

You fucking illiterate faggot. It says those who make $1M and rent will pay MORE. 80%+ of everyone is getting a tax cut. They had to pick this as an example because they couldn’t find a typical American citizen who wouldn’t benefit so they had to use this obscure scenario ($1M income, owns no property like a fucking degenerate, has no children and no wife like a faggot) in order to claim the tax bill is no good.

I really want to pretend you just misread or misunderstood this but I just can’t. I have to assume this is bait.

This. I’m single, don’t own a home, make $92k annually and will see a tax cut of about $2750. Get fucked shills.

Huh? Middle class home owner father of three here, gonna get a nice tax cut. Nice try shillblue

I own a home and have two kids, suck my dick turbo faggot

URBAN RETARDS BTFO

tax cuts are for lower tax brackets. Taxes go up significantly under the bill for the top bracket ($481,000).
No wonder your tax calculator says you pay more than last year, it's because you make 1,000,000 dollars a year lol.

I guess I'm no longer a Cruz missile

>my wife and i
you mean your wife makes $130k a year because married men are nothing but bitch ass wallets

>You can't make this up
You literally made this up. I am a middle class normie who isn't taking a zillion deductions and my taxes are going down.

>shitty propaganda
I make less than 100k/yr and Im getting nearly $1.5k tax cut. Eat shit liberal.

You're wrong, but if I believed that as you appear to do, why don't you have kids?

Then you'd get the tax break as well as contribute to American society.

I mkae 58k and im walking away with 1400 more a year

>british
>millionaire

taxplancalculator.com/

>Either way, there is no way this bill does not utterly fuck any middle class American from starting families.
How about some evidence and proof instead of just going along with leftist assumptions because of your preconceived nothing that Trump is the bad guy.

Dumb illiterate nigger.

>Either way, there is no way this bill does not utterly fuck any middle class American from starting families.
Actually it just cuts healthcare and tax benefits for rich people living in high tax states. It also fucks with college students that get tuition wavers, as those used to be non taxable.

>It also fucks with college students that get tuition wavers

they kept that actually

>source
>Matt Frankel
Literally nobody

If you make less than $100k and you're not a gibbs-dependent loser who doesn't pay income tax, there is a 99% chance you take the standard deduction.

The standard deduction is being doubled If you could understand this math, you wouldn't be such a poorfag.

Are you fucking retarded for just a democrap

>tfw there are people who advocate for greater theft
liberalism was a mistake

It's there states fault for having such a high state tax. You don't get to freeload just because the state taxes you higher

why do you fucking lie? kill yourself faggot

>millionaires having to pay 1800 more fucks the middle class and white babies
Lol, okay.

Some one who makes a million a year has to pay 0.2% higher taxes

>WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
I honestly don't give a shit. Personally I hope it all burns down. It'll give us a chance to rebuild it to our liking, and if not, it'll end the suffering.