MUH HERITAGE

Post your heritage and discuss the political history your families

100% Berber
100% white
14/88!

you should of moved to france and participated in their cultural enrichment tbqh senpai

France is full of arabs and niggers

Berbers are white you nigger

THIS

tfw no Berber qt

Feels bad man :(

N O C U L T U R E

Holy shit you're a mutt. Go kill yourself.

P U R E L A I N E

Multiple people on both sides have no family history (orphans with any paperwork destroyed), so no one fucking knows.

Those are gypsies

I need a website where I can easily generate one. That would be nice.

Hhhm up until this point all genetic evidence i have seen told me berbers were not white. But by posting a picture of 10 different people you have convinced me otherwise. All berbers are officially white!

"Homemaker" (bean sprouter doing nothing women are supposed to do anyway), a fucking mechanic and a fucking "chef" (I'm sure you're an cook) - all pathetically beaner. Peasant level beaner.

Neck yourself.

110% white. The white ethnostate already exists. It's called north africa.

gay

Can you post a blank one user?

OP Is a literal nigger.
Leave it up to Slavs to racemix tho.

>leftist nationalist
i wish i could knock you out, you fucking mutt spic

no bully

We gonna kill some Turks or what?

lol says the gypsy arab

Yeah..... shitskins, NEETs and degenerates with mongrel complex being the most prominent shitposters on Sup Forums is nothing new

a u t i s m

OOOOF

>He fell on the anglo side and basically became Trudeau
Fucking Franco Ontarians of my ass

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Dat DNA
>Greek
>Turk
Pick two

Im scotish/brithish on both sides. Not gonna make a gay chart about it like a turbo autist

>I'm a "Franco" because my great-grand dad was from quebec.
K.
Nevermind that literally all my ancestry is Irish (pretty much), and my based Irish-Scot-Canadian stole one of your precious belle dames, faggot.

Mother's side Scots/Irish, Father's side Skandinavian

What are you 15 or a fucking aspie?

Her father was a bad model.
I said he as in him.
You're like Trudeau go away

Fuck off spic

It's where they were born you tard

>leftist nationalist
You must be retarded

How am I even remotely comparable to Trudeau lol
Trudeau's dad was from Quebec, and he grew up speaking French
I never spoke French ONCE in my household, not even my mum did.

Franco Ontarian
Anglo Canadian.
There is a reason why we came up with these terms.

i haven't got one bro I just edited the one I saved and didn't bother to keep a blank, sorry ozzie

He's right, that chart is autistic.
No, no, no, are you fucking retard? Are you trying to imply leftist nationalism is bad or it doesn't exist?

I bet if I did a DNA test I'd be more Euro than you, chink-arab

Stupid tabernac spouting non-sense, kek.
Blah blah blah, speak our language some more, fag, we'll have you eradicated soon enough. Oh wait, I'll guess we have to wait since you're importing literal child rapist niggers because they speak surrender.

Sure thing, Chang.

I'm a 56 percenter

My dad is half white (German, Irish, Dutch, English, and Norwegian) and half Mexican

My mom is half white (French Canadian with some native blood) and half Hawaiian mutt (Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese, Puerto Rican, Portuguese, and German)

Dad side: quadroon nigger, and Scandinavian
mom's side: Scandinavian/Finn and Scottish
From there, no idea.

>chang
I'm the half spic, you goof

All my family is leftwing except my mother, my paternal side has all been involved with the ALP in some form

Wow there is like no white people on half chan Sup Forums pretty fucking hilarious? Why do you post here? For the bantz or do you actually believe in all the nazi shit propagated here?

Oh, oh do you actually support white nat, kek.

>wh*te
>leftist cucks
sounds about right

You have autistic levels of MS Paint, btw

kike

Gas chamber is down the hall and to the left

you converted back right?

more white then you lel

I am in peace with the death of montreal.
This being said, It's well known across this board that the trudeau family is anglo, therefore Trudeau is by extension a cuban anglo

Oh no, it's retarded

nah, i'm even moving to israel in a few months

hmm... you can part take in exyu threads by that picture

I'm more white than you, spic nigger.
Conquistador rape baby.

>Greek dad
>Italian mother
am I white?

Depends on the Greek and Italian.

why are you here? Just to suffer?

I'm a reactionary and I support monarchy, I was always treated as though I was full white in HS and the fact that they always told me to feel guilt for the "crimes of my ancestors" and "privilege" it all just pushed me further to the right

Oy vey

Everyone is Galician except one Basque great grandparent. Mothers side and dads side are business owners and classists
Typical groncho subhumans abroad

Should I feel bad that of all my knowledge of what I am, I am a mutt? Here: Irish, English, Welsh, German, British and Scottish...

Literal 0% white, gypsy muslim talking to me about white...? kek good for you if you're whiter than me, i don't care but you aren't white stop deluding yourself stinky boy.
Znam, I do post in ex-yu threads.
Elaborate.

how the fuck are so many of you 2nd and 3rd gen? My family got off the boats in the 17th and 18th century.

>part communist
GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Holy cow muttman. Post a pic.

No, I agree with 90% of the stuff on here, but the jewish conspuracy is bullshit, although jewish influence does have a negative effect on a society

goddamn diaspora at least we share a paternal line

Why do Argentinians attack me on Sup Forums I don't get it whats the beef between you and Mexico? I'm fine with all Ar gentians except when I play them against in soccer.

Why nigguh.
Oh you're half Mexican? Cool, cool. I have pretty dark skin but blonde hair so no one knows my race really. I don't identify as white but I identify as Croatian though a European Ethnicity.

Thing is, yes Canadian schools don't like white people, so? Take advantage of being mixed, if you're white passing you don't need to say it but use your "ethnic" background to your advantage :)

It's ok momak, love most of Ex-Yu, threads are top tier.

RATE MY CONSTITUTION

saved

1066 in one person.

>mayflour

jesus fucking christ

My great great great grandfather was a fucking British duke or some shit idfk

Thank god I'm white

haha, wow, holy shit, what terrible genes

Disgusting.

Oy.

Do you think of yourself as a jew?

Nice.

You forgot to switch to the memeflag.

Most Mexicans are mongrel subhumans of Andalusian descent at very best.
Were your Czech ancestors German collaborators that moved to Chile?

Debating whether or not I should save...Pretty good bait.

The trifecta, my nigga.

hello fellow german-irish. Let us go do mid-west things together like corn-hole.

100% on all sides, no joo thank god
*shrugs*

Now that's better...

>Bulgaria rightfully owns Macedonia and its people
>Tri moreta
>fucking diaspora, diaspora please gibs money

on the side note keep two amendments about Albanians just to make clear that they are to hated until the sun burns out

you attempting to bleach your own genes?

It's obviously bait, you dumb fucking yank
>part time warlord
>refugee center manger gets cucked by a refugee
>completely anachronistic, since the Somalians only arrived recently, so this guy shouldn't be a grown man