Trump wtf

News today. Trump commutes the sentence of this kike. He was typical jew, had illegal immigrants working for him, which he didn't pay. Would claim 'kosher' meat when it wasn't. The money laundering which he was busted. And more.

kcrg.com/content/news/Trump-commutes-sentence-of-kosher-meatpacking-executive-465536803.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FlunckyJoe/status/943676080245956608
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7l7c5x/trump_commutes_sentence_of_convicted_felon_sholom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably useful to some extent. Trading info for gibs or freedom isn't a new thing.

>giving freedom to kikes that destroyed small white midwestern towns with illegal immigrants is a good thing
>Hillary still free
How low will the trumpfags go?

Probably is a pretty optimistic word.

It's been a while since the case, so I can't remember how much hard he fucked the bank. I'm sure the shekels were never repaid.

Iowa fag reporting in. NOT happy about this.

a jew fucking over a bank...

>had illegal immigrants working for him, which he didn't pay

Nothing wrong with that. Trump's famous for it.

>magapedes are literally defending the commutation of a kike that facilitated illegals in a bid to replace whites in the midwest
Wake up nigger

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Jews rule the world why do they let their own go to jail?

Trump wants that $400 million back from Iran. It is going to take a jew. The right tool for the job.

Political favor Im guessing. Hey let my buddy go and ill give you that info you nedd...etc.

They didn’t let their own stay in jail, Trump fixed the dillema.

I'm really not a fan of Trump sucking so much kike dick honestly.

Trump HAD to of made a deal with the jews to get elected. It was probably sealed in a back room at that giant jew conference all the republican nominees went to and spoke. I remember them selling out of Trump yamakas

>Would claim 'kosher' meat when it wasn't.

You expect Sup Forums to be outraged about this you fucking jew?

Well.. At least he didn't fuck over any whites, did he? It says right there: hired immigrants and didn't pay them.

No harm done.

He's an orthodox Jew aka Anti zionist.

I mean I was outraged until I read this, now my grievances are resolved

The best deportation policy would be going after people that hire the illegals. No jobs, the spics don't come here.
Plus, the beaners stole jobs that could have been given to the people in the area. At a fair wage.

>Make America Great Again
was just euphemism for more imperialist aggression and resource thieving

ha good point I didn't think about.
I added that to point to character, didn't think it thru.

There's nothing wrong with Jews you fat butthurt anti-semites.

Dude. He didn't plan to pay *anybody*. What don't you understand? What job would've been given to people in the area, some jew's slave? Oh yeah, a real desirable position!

>I'm really not a fan of Trump sucking so much kike dick honestly.

Honestly this. We all know at this point that Trump is best goy. But I'm still glad he's in office because of the secondary effects he creates. He opened the door for immigration and white nationalism in the united states. He is the Jewish double edged sword for sure. I bet the Jews love certain things about Trump but other things like the effect he has had on the public make them nervous as fuck.

And who would be the most likely to buy fake kosher meat (probably sold as a discount to undercut actual kosher meat)?

Yeah... the kike who kikes his fellow kikes.

bait

I just got caught up on the wiki, my bad for not being more thorough in my OP. Yeah, he was kiked the kikes. Turns out he was the biggest supplier of beef to israel.

Why the fuck did Trump commute him? 8 years of a 27 year fed sentence, no charges on the illegal workers or any of the other stuff, due to the fact they got him on bank fraud/money laundering.

>Why the fuck did Trump commute him?
On the surface, maybe to secure some dem support or as seen in

Possibly to spread discord among dem ranks given political affiliations of the jew reps who petitioned on his behalf

And the guy basically scammed the fuck out of best ally Israel. Why let him out? Someone with Mossad connections wants a shot at him? Or maybe it's one of many subtle tactics to sow some dissent among the jews who think they have Trump by the balls.

What if this guy had some dirt on trump or something and was gonna talk

It's pretty shitty of him, my guess is he was told to do this in exchange for something. I just hope it's worth it.

You trade info/do plea deals with prosecutors, not the president. There was no trade.

He and his (((allies))) put pressure on politicians to get him out of jail despite hiring illegals and stealing from American companies.

Defrauding legal employees is a lot harder than defrauding illegal employees.

Illegal employees can be strung along and are hesitant to stop working or contact the police for fear of deportation. American workers would have stopped working after 1 week, contacted the department of labor, and sued him out of existence

lmao, i know right.

its so fucking hard not to enjoy the ass raping trump is giving these dumb fucks who fell for the slogan.

you dumb fuck. you deserve every bit of whats coming.

what if trump needs that kike?
What if he is more use to him alive rather than dead?
What if the kikes were going to kill him but trump got to him before they did?
Maybe that kike knows something that trump wants.

Trump kikes get the fuck off my board

haha no way leftypol back to 8ch nigger

Trump probably got something back in return. Keep faith bros.

Maybe trump let him out so he could keep selling his dirty tainted "koscher" meat to jews and fucking over the jewish banks. As the old saying goes 'it take a jew to jew a jew'

You dipshits dickride every event like a WWE crowd. I'm just not naive enough to think I can see the big picture. Shit happens and we try to interpret said happenings, but really, we know next to nothing. Some douchebag gets out of jail when he's obviously guilty, people are going to get salty. If you're the guy commuting said douchebag's sentence, you're not going to do it and take heat unless the juice is worth the squeeze, hence, he has some value we're just not aware of because, again, we know fuckall.

twitter.com/FlunckyJoe/status/943676080245956608

This would be a good use of him.

>Trading info for gibs or freedom isn't a new thing.
What info would he have?

Trump, what’s goin on big guy?

>he has some value we're just not aware of because, again, we know fuckall.
He fucked over a bank and had 400 illegal employees in Iowa. What value would he have. The time to make a deal with the government would of been before he was found guilty.

>dude it's all 5D chess

I love how T_D does not even want to talk about this. kek

lol, that pic

Jews will jew anyone they can. Including each other. Their ultimate goal is to literally jew God.

When Trump does something you like
>BASED MAGA xD!!!! AWOOO
When Trump does something you don't like
>well we really don't know the big picture guys.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7l7c5x/trump_commutes_sentence_of_convicted_felon_sholom/

upvote my thread on the cuckold

Well trump is jew insertion in power. He wouldnt have won if he wasnt useful for jews. Elections was just win win situation for jews.

Israel wanted Romney to win 2012.

>hey Trump, get my cousin out of jail and I'll back you on whatever you want :/\)

The nose knows. Pardoning some penny-pinching money-laundering kike who imported spics en masse to do cruel ("Kosher") slaughtering of livestock? Is there a Jewish stereotype that's NOT APPLICABLE to this heeb?

Keep being bewitched by the goddamn pennypinchers, keep fucking cucking for the goddamn kikes (the people who actually import the fucking beans). Keep memeing about the WALL!11!! whilst your Donald pardons Schlomo Sheckelbergsteinowitzeyer who imported hundreds of illegal spics.

Jews Jew other Jews all the time. They're Jews

kek
get fucked heebs

I did but I'm already banned there so doubt my votes even count. Also your thread does not even seem to exist on the new thread listings.

Day of the Rope coming for Trump haters

your post was, i dunno what the fuck they'd call it over there, but it looks like it was shadowbanned. upvoted on a few puppet accounts and none of them show up. and it's not on their new feed either.

Does not seem to take much for T_D to ban you. Either you drink the koolaide or kicked out.

it's been coopted by (((them))) so it's not surprising

Rubashkin literally did nothing wrong, read the fucking sentence.
27 years for erraneously filed papers

and a reminder for you eurofags: Varg served 16 years for premedidated MURDER and burning 5 churches to the ground. do you justify 27 years for fucking paperwork to a good family man just because he happens to be Jewish?

From what I've heard the mods are actually pretty redpilled but walk a thin line because the rest of the site is just begging for a reason to ban T_D.

Every jew he sold to will now burn in hell though. you gotta think about the long game, Sup Forums.

>Rubashkin literally did nothing wrong, read the fucking sentence.
he dindu nuffin he just imported a few hundred illegal spics

No, it's been like this for more than a year. It's simply to get any Trump dissenters out of T_D. You can't question Trump without being labeled a troll and banned.

God he looks greasy and disgusting, Fucking Jews. Damn Them!

the thing about this submission in general is that it's not really anti trump, it just points out a thing he did

Lol he probs served you Pork abroad.

I'm pretty sure jews are allowed to consume non-kosher food if they think it's kosher, I remember hearing about some guy who worked at a rest home who had a jewish woman living there, they'd arranged it so he'd put "totally-not-bacon" on her sandwiches with a wink and a nod.
Jews are jews in every aspect of their life, including their religion. They'll find any loophole they can.

Unironically /ourkike/.

Jews eat pork all the time the two Jews I actually knew personally ate it. They don't give a shit about what god thinks and that is it.

must not be particularly devout. you can find muslims eating pork and drinking alcohol all the time too

No where near as much. Practically no Jew i've met was devout, the third one I knew transitioned from good Jewish boy to Chav within a year of going to my school, it was sad really in the end I was more Jewish and I'm not even Jewish.

Being a Jew justifies yet harsher treatment.

Does anyone know what this guy's deal is? From what I've read about this he has former AGs, judges, congressman etc, all lobbying for him to get out of jail for 8 years. How is he so connected? Someone help me understand this

He b jew. In America. Do math.