Leave shitposting to me.

7753 x mana otp

I see you are an enlightened fellow.

We were so naive and full of hope.

But that's wrong user.

I ship this too, but 7753 won due to sheer fact that she's alive

Chapter 10 enlighten me.

Leave the skeletons to me!

I like how Grace still makes her presence felt even after she's dead.

Don't let your voice out or the neighbors will hear

Leave Daisy to me!

Yeah, Trick can't lie to herself. She'll always hear Grace's voice until she dies. (!)

Nokko pls

This is surprisingly close to the truth.

Nokko domming Daisy when

>Hana’s examiner when she had become a Magical Girl was Mana’s father, and after becoming a Magical Girl, she often lived with Mana’s family. Apparently, it was Mana’s father who had given her the Magical Girl name of Gekokujou Hana. One could say they were a second set of parents for her.

So Hana is not an orphan and they never adopted her.

>surprisingly close to the truth
That is because I knew she heard Grace's voice whispering in her head due to nip's talk

>Mana had never been in a good mood ever since 7753 had laid eyes on her
>Even Mana sitting in the back seat and tapping her foot impatiently was violent enough to rock the entire car with her.
The perfect kind of girl for you, 7753.

>7753 had volunteered to stand outside the vehicle as a sentry, but she could feel how strongly Mana was tapping her foot without having to look inside the car window. Instead, that just made it even more frightening.
I'm not clear on the last sentence. What does "instead" here about?

>7753’s persecution fantasies all revolved around Mana being strongly critical of 7753.
She admitted it's her kink.

Aww, damn it. I liked the idea of Hana being Mana's half-sister.

Lel. It shattered my incest ship too when I found that out a few weeks ago from a Hana x Mana fic.

Mana is tapping her feet so hard it's rocking the car and she can hear/feel it from outside. So she's feeling the car shake from behind her.

I mean what the "instead" was referring to. Did you mean to say:

7753 had volunteered to stand outside the vehicle as a sentry, but she could feel how strongly Mana was tapping her foot without having to look inside the car window. And that just made it even more frightening.

Is this a light novel?
Theres a manga or anime?

>Even among Magical Girls, there were those who were and were not suited for combat. 7753 was one of those who were not suited for combat.
It might be smoother to say "7753 was the latter type."

>Rain Pou made a rainbow bridge in mid-air, and while holding Postarie in one arm after jumping clear, she used her free hand to grab the rainbow bridge, broke her fall, and then they landed safely on the ground with a thump.
Drawfag pls do this scene

>Postarie’s eyes were completely unfocused, and her half-open revealed a timid… no, it should be a blank expression.
Half-opened what?

Yeah there's an anime. It only covered arc 1.

When you're done with it come back to read LN.

Request drawfag here, I'd like to point out that I haven't been active in the threads lately cause, well, I'm out of source materials after reading the updates on TL's condition... except Limited I guess but it doesn't have any my favorite characters in it.

You'll have your favourite characters after you read the retranslation.

>Bring attacked by the enemy
Being attacked by the enemy

>In any case, I have to be more mindful of Postarie’s condition. Just as Rain Pou thought that, a voice came from her breast, telling her:
In any case, she has to be more mindful of Postarie's condition. (I don't think this line was a inner dialogue? So it shouldn't switch to first-person POV.)

Goddamn, the real Rain Pou is so sweet. No wonder she's #5 on the poll.

Lemme guess, the left is Ideal Pfle, while rotten fish eyes is the real Ojou.

I told you Kaori-chan is best girl, she even being mean to Postarie using her 5/5 acting skill.

Best Limited is indisputedly Hana. But Rain Pou and 7753/Mana are narrowly behind.

I love your stuff btw, RainPostfag.

>However, the person she had rescued did not seem thankful at all. By the looks of things… Mana was angry. One could also say that this was the explosion after she had banked her anger to the limit. While 7753 did not know the actual age of this mage, she looked 15. The fact that she looked to have been at an age where she might end up doing anything when her passions ran high, and that she was kicking up such a big fuss frightened 7753 to no end.
being 7753 is suffering

How are the current translations for Jokers, Aces, and Queens? Are they just as bad as Limited? Not trying to start shit, just asking is all

We don't know how bad they are because no one has the raws.

>Hana was a Magical Girl from the Inspection Branch, and she was no stranger to combat. She was strong to the point where “although she was here to catch an assassin, pairing her with Mana, who lacked any combat ability, was more than enough”.
>羽菜是对战斗一点都不陌生的资深魔法少女。她的实力强到“明明是来逮捕暗杀者,却被认为只要她一个人搭配毫无战斗能力的麻奈等人即绰绰有余”的地步。

The "is a MG from the Inspection Branch" doesn't seem to be in the Chinese text. Was it in the raw?

Btw Branch doesn't feel right to call a governmental Department.

Thanks! I wished people will notice RainPost someday, first we need Limited manga and anime.;_;

I have Aces (Jokers and Queens sold out), wanna let me check it?

>7753 reflexively swept Mana’s hands away. Even if she was only a Magical Girl from Human Resources, 7753’s arm-strength was still far in excess of hers. Mana was easily sent flying, coasting parallel to the roof’s surface towards the exit before hitting the door and stopping. There was a back-shaped dent in the door, but Mana immediately stood back up.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

>Mana’s eyes were filling up with tears. She looked up so her eyelashes would keep the tears in, but ultimately they overflowed and cascaded down her face.

SON OF A BITCH GOGGLES MADE MY MANA CRY

Rain Pou is improved by the new Limited tl? I really need to get started on it already, because both her and Postairior never really stood out to me before

>I wished people will notice RainPost someday
Well they're popular enough on nip polls. But not too many fanarts... And the RainPost English fandom is nonexistent because TL-kun cut out nearly all of their interactions from his shitty "translation".

>I have Aces (Jokers and Queens sold out), wanna let me check it?

PLEASE DO

>無論たなぼたを持ってぼうっとしていたわけじゃあない。これならいけると(配置 not 100% sure)してからも程よく動かし、いじり、合わせ、発破をかけたり、あえてやめさせようとすることで行動を促したり、良い結果が出るように上手いこと(can' recognize these at all)をしてだね。目的を果たした(後?)でも放り投げたりはせず後始末をきちんと…
This was the best I could get out of it

That would be wonderful user.

「無論たなぼたを持ってぼうっとしていたわけじゃあない。これならいけると配置してからも程よく動かし、いじり、合わせ、発破をかけたり、あえてやめさせようとすることで行動を促したり、良い結果が出るように上手いこと調整をしてだね。目的を果たした後でも放り投げたりはせず後始末をきちんと……」

No problem

Thanks

Please do, we need to know if Limited was the only one that was that bad.

This is Pfle's speech isn't it? Is she bragging to SG?

I checked the Prologue, Look like TL-kun skipped and changed some detail like a comverstion in Patricia introducing scene. Not confident in my moonrunes so I gonna dump prologue page instead.

>Look like TL-kun skipped and changed some detail like a comverstion in Patricia introducing scene
There goes the "Aces is accurate"
>providing raws
Please do, thank you!

What in the
Come the fuck on, he should just stop translating altogether.
I'll try checking the "retranslations" of the Restart arc. Which chapters from it already received a "v2"? If it's really bad, I'll translate this shit myself.

Chap 1 to 4

Prologue is still pretty accurate though, but he really changed the converstion so I don't know what to say I'm so fucking confused rightnow. ;_;

Does anyone know a place selling the novels or something? I want to order the entire collection but apparently they are sold out?

That is

Well moonreaders do your job, any chances you can post the full raw user?

Yes, I think so. Meanwhile, of course Pfle knows Shadow Gale can't understand the meaning.

>any chances you can post the full raw user
Give me a time

good to know, thanks for your effort anyway

Your work is appreciated.

So instead of terrible, its mediocre?

Thank you. Aces is when TL-kun said he got other nip-readers to help him, so this will be interesting to see.

Here Aces chapter 1
imgur.com/a/st6A7
Something like that, I don't know if I could call it medicore if he skipped something even it'a just a little detail

From what we've seen, Limited got the brunt of it in terms of errors.

This'll be useful for the nips to check accuracy, thanks user.

IMAAAAAA

Has season 2 been anounced yet?

The thing is, no real translator would skip a single line, unless it was by mistake, of course. But what we're seeing now is completely different.

Never ever.

You will never get to see these two argue
You will never get to see Lapis in action
You will NEVER get more fanart of the Restarts not named Lapis, Bell, Pfle and Gale

Look forward to this weekend then, as this is the best chance of there being a sequel announcement.

Awww...

>You will NEVER get more fanart of the Restarts not named Lapis, Bell, Pfle and Gale
And nothing of value was lost. Except Clantail maybe, fuck.

Why this weekend?

Musica Magica LIVE

>You will NEVER get more fanart of the Restarts not named Lapis, Bell, Pfle and Gale
Even Melville gets more and more fanarts recently.

There's a musical concert on March 4th where all the VAs from the anime, will be singing their character songs.

Channeling my energy for season 2!

I'll channel with you user!

>154011290 Allow me to join in the chanelling

From chapter 7, line 29:
>However, if things were complicated, that meant it might be worth a gamblr.

Since i've read and watched everything about this series several times i think i'm gonna give other magical girl shows a chance until the translators get their shit together or we get new ones.

I've downloaded smile precure, go princess precure, madoka, pleiades, twintails no narimasu and yuuki yuna since those seemed interesting, any other good MG show you guys would recommend? It doesn't have to be edgy like MGRP, yuna or meguca.

Princess Tutu is fucking amazing.

Twintail is more of a Sentai show with MG elements.
If you can deal with shows with loads and loads of episodes, I recommend Shugo Chara as it's one my first MG anime and one of the 3 series that made me an anime fan.

I like that, let's go with it.

It should be a half-opened mouth, I rewrote that line.

Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. It should be "veteran", no mention of Inspection at all.

>In their first year of middle school, there had been a fight with the motorcycle gang called “Rabu Raifu”, and Kayo had stood by Umi’s side.
>Rabu Raifu
>Limited has characters names Kotori, Umi and Nozomi (and to a lesser extent Kayo)
Limited confirmed to a Love Live AU

Is their an ebook versions of chink anons translation?

Only pastebins so far.

When did MG shows start featuring super strong protagonists?

Could you dump the rest as well?

Mahou Shoujo protags have always been pretty competent. I mean, just look at shit like Nanoha.

Sorry, I should rephrase that; when did they start featuring physically superhuman protagonists? I'd always thought of MG anime as being gentler stuff, basically (despite having watched Nanoha and Meduka)

I can't really think of a time when Magical Girls weren't physically enhanced in some way. But it became more apparent because the magical girl genre has been shifting towards more action for decades now while the older shows focused more on slice of life stuff.

RP and Posty's slap count +1

From chapter 7:
>Funny Trick and Mana were bound hand and foot, with ropes taken from the armory.

Two things: 1: This part of the story is being told from Pythie's perspective and she doesn't know Funny Trick's name. 2: It's Hana who got captured not Mana.