Why did they destroy Star Wars?

Why did they destroy Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A6n9_x0Whso
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just what they do.

They didn't though. They only proved that SJWs are only useful for being literal cannon fodder

What? Her IM IN CHARGE NOW, HERO, NOW SUCK MY DICK attitude was so empowering!

There is actually a video of that woman at a Bernie rally screaming that white women need to suck more black dick. I wish I was making this up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

THEY DIDN'T DESTROYED IT, YOU SEXIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIG. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN ANY WHITE MALE. TOXIC MASCULINITY IS WHAT ACTUALLY DESTROYED IT. NOW MY WIFE IS CRYING, I HAVE TO CALL HER BOYFRIEND TO MAKE HER HAPPY AGAIN.

For fun.

They have bigger fucking plans in store that Millennial science fiction faggots don't even care about, like the future.

Because they are kikes brother

The fuck is up with her hair?

Dude, what? Yes they did. Every single bad guy in the new trilogy is white and there's dialogue that rips on the old trilogies.

Because they need to destroy and humiliate everything traditional. Star Wars represents a time in history when the classical archetypes were relevant and enjoyed by millions; this is not acceptable. Everything that makes sense must cease to make sense, everything that was good and wholesome must be defiled.

>The newfag doesn't know we can preview embedded objects

I have a crazy theory
Disney loves money and honestly thought this would make them lots.

Because it was a landmark of modern American culture. Because the original protagonist was the ideal white male hero who worked hard and suffered conflict to come to a resolution. Because battles won in the cultural war are more important than preserving works of great fiction.

Did anyone notice in the scrolling titles they had the word RESISTANCE perfectly centered all in caps? It may as well have said #RESISTANCE. How would libs enjoy the movie if it said the rebels wanted to MAKE THE REPUBLIC GREAT AGAIN! ....should not have injected their politics into this movie.

Also why were all the aliens weeboo pokemons?

so how many times are we gonna have this thread tonight ?

still counts

TFW when your entire based engineering class bomb-threated 18 theatres and fucked up the local opening of the film aaaaaaylmao

you got me good you fuck

>that thin privilege

By Poe's Law the the newfag above I can't tell if you're serious desu senpai.

i think she's hot as fuck

Fuck you, Poe.

not on mobile ):

did you actually just fail at a rick roll?

Guys I feel horrible
My childhood friend has worshipped Star Wars his entire life he’s a bigger neet than me
He messaged me yesterday saying he’s given up on everything now
It was the last thing that kept him going
Why did the Jews do this? Star Wars fans weren’t known to being alt right or racists or anything
They were just losers
Why would they do this to them? They don’t even care if their movie is filled with pc shit just as long as you don’t shit on the fandom
Why

Gud may may newfag

listen leaf, were gonna have this thread until someone says something interesting
and youre gonna like it

Get used to it. The force is female now you biggot

Yes but the intersectional trans-inclusive SJW alliance was rekked by the nazi patriarchy thanks entirely to their own incompetence and arrogance. That's the irony of this movie. It's so ham fisted that it portrayed their utopian ideals in the worst light.

Some faggot redditors were too bluepilled to into the prequels, ultimately.

To be fair she has giant shoes to fill, the woman she was replacing was CGI super woman who does not need oxygen and can survive a direct missile attack on the room she was standing in the middle of without a single scratch on her... she literally pulled a "unbreakable" fucking bruce willis when he survives a train crash and realizes hes actually superman all along

Then theres ray who can defeat the greatest warrior in the universe with one training lesson and then shit talk his greatest apprentice from a trillion miles away but thats because hes a weak CIS white male and shes a god amongst mortals because....... i dont know why

This entire franchise is ruined, they alienated their cult fan base for diversity

They will make money right now, but they could have made insane bank for 50 years like the other movies would have continued to do

Now its, HEY WE NEED A BLACK GUY BC REASONS WE TOO WHITE LMAO

WE NEED A UGLY CHINESE WOMAN BECAUSE SHE MIGHT APPEAL TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS

HEY MAKE SURE EVERY IMPORTANT CHARACTER IS A WOYMAN

MAKE THE ONE WHITE CHARACTER MEXICAN-LOOKING BECAUSE IF HE WAS TOO WHITE HE WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE A BAD GUY LMAO

They have redpilled millions of people by shitting on star wars

I wish she would slap me and call me a nigger

TheEmpireDidNothingWrong

2017, the year Laura Dern ruined everything.

>Ray

winrar

This was the best scene imo

>Those pro-finn accounts getting salty
That's hilarious, but they're all still awful.

was she ok

Someone please post the gif where Luke is milking the alien and then chugs it. It's no where to be found.

You had me for a second

They can't help it. Everything is ugly in (((their))) world and they had to ruin this one.

Because (((their))) goal is to destroy our heroes and anything worth standing for, if you have no reason to stand, they can keep you down in a leech and be a good slave
>almost 2018
>preview
>not knowing the url ending by now
Every time I read dQw4 I think to myself:

Vader died for this. Fucking disgusting.

Star wars has always been shit

They destroyed everything but the costuming, apparently. Stupid purple haired authoritarian failed leader woman looks fucking awesome.

I have a bad feeling they are going to remake episodes 1 - 6 and the originals will vanish "into the vault" with "Song of the South"

well back in the day the soviets used to think our 'star wars' was a real military code for something the us government was working on to attack them. upon realizing that this was just entertainment and looking like idiots they planned to subvert and ruin this piece of american culture.

Because they're Marxists. They emasculated Luke by making him drink titty milk. Kylo was a whinny bitch who needed mommy and couldn't kill her even though he was actively his enemy in the war.

Counter that with every women in the movie being stronk and independent. Literally, all the men needed mommy and the women were all badass on their own.

Though I do think its funny that what was suppose to be the evil rich white people planet actually makes more sense as the rich jew merchant planet. Lol that whole part was a Freudian slip from Le Happy Merchant.

Reminded me a lot of this.

Luke is a Christ-like hero figure.
(((They))) hate Jesus

stop telling me what to think, the movie was crap. These threads are crap, c tier trilogy meant for gutter. Shills gonna look back 5 years from now as usual.

Continue the Jedi must die narrative, literally. And let this franchise or at least trilogy die ples. Clone Wars easily of the trilogy

If you saw that thing it looked like luke was milking a bull. The look of disgust on the Mary Sue cunt was clear. Luke is now emasculated and a filthy beast. He is no longer a human.

Man that was fucking retarded

t. woman

when are people stop pretending that anything in eu is canon?

So they can make it more appealing to a new generation of Star Wars cultists.

wtf no it isn't?

oh my god is this real
is there a youtube cringe compilation of people crying every tiem

>she

wrong

A halfway cleaver screen writer who have made him a desert hermit. You know, wandering around. Living in the middle of no where.
Maybe, he could come to the aid of some intrepid young man and his gay robots.

fpbp

Star Wars was never good.

If they could have killed killed the Empire's main ship by launching a ship through it at lightspeed why didn't they just do that from the git go with their shitty little cruisers that can jump to lightspeed?

I hate how cringey the story is in The last jedi.

Wrong again.

Because up till Disney bought Lucas Arts nobody at Lucas Arts ever said anything about any of the characters being or not being canon.

Disney took a giant shit on everything.

>tear down statues
>ruin video games by pushing SJW/liberal bs
>ruin ghost busters
>ruin starwars

Pretty obvious that they're just trying to ruin our culture. Anything white or primarily white, that's well liked and well received is either being removed or defaced to devalue what our society is.

Not only is it demoralizing to have everything you liked shit on and destroyed, but it negates your cultures influence.

You can't ship tons of sand niggers and africans to countries and have their cultures overpowered by much greater cultures- because that just resulted in integration. There needs to be a racial and cultural divide.

this cannot be real

what would do more damage to hollywood?
> spreading pirate copies
> shitting on the films on Sup Forums?

being this new

Hi Pewdie
I really like your new videos. Keep them up!

Nah, she was fine in Twin Peaks.

>mfw Sup Forums users are actually the biggest snowflakes and most intolerant of all

She was in the movie all of 5 minutes. If you’re this ass blasted over MUH STRONK WOMYN then you clearly aren’t familiar with Star Wars or just memeing to fit in with every other contrarian on this bitch ass site.

I haven't even seen it yet.. but frak that. I'm never gonna seee it.

HOLY FUCK! IS THIS REAL?

great mash up there. really well done whoever did it.

The best part is that this purple haired self-insert of Kathleen Kennedy's is dead, and won't be in another Star Wars movie. (unless they do a "before TFA" movie).

youtube.com/watch?v=A6n9_x0Whso

oscars face says it all
also
"i was contractually obligated to come back"

>a woman's Twitter
>a woman said this

I knew it.

But for real the most visually pleasing part of the movie was when purple bitch warped into those ships

It isn't real, someone made it. The original is just her pulling herself to the ship, which is equally stupid.

Women. They don't understand fun for fun's sake or have decent senses of humor. When they have a say they want to do something 'important', but since they have no important thoughts they substitute it with petting their pet niggers to show how imaginary compassionate they are.

kek

The worst part is that she stole Ackbar's role and robbed him of a glorious death. Imagine Ackbar going down with his cruiser in a blaze of glory.

The Mouse must pay

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U

please watch this

For the longest time, the EU was the only canon we were getting, so it was essentially legitimate.

Shadows of the Empire was EU, sanctioned and promoted even by Lucas.

I can confirm this is real....

I couldn't believe the amount of bullshit that this movie had...... they completely ruined Star Wars forever...

They downgraded Luke Skywalker and made him non-important. They killed Snokes. We ever saw how powerful he really was. Power levels are ruined it's difficult to see who's powerful.

fpbp

You CANNOT have heroic stories for whites anymore. Keep them addicted, keep them fearful, keep them single, keep them weak. Any means. Any methods.

Whites must die.

So keep fighting. Say 'fuck you' to those that hate you by living a good life. Be fit. Be mentally stable. Have a white wife. Have many white babies. Be armed. Go to church. Be a man others can respect. Keep speaking the truth. Go to church.

this, they're gonna take everything you love and destroy it to remove culture

>normalfags ITT can not just ignore disney fanfiction and continue to consume countless EU-material that has been done during all those years
I think the problem must be at your end.