What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

she wants the d

She wants to have sex with Kobayashi.
Just like me.

Is Kobayashi even a dyke? I mean she isn't very feminine but she doesn't respond to Tohru's advances.

d(ragon)

>not doragon

>not Ryo

only when she has a penis

and only if she keeps the maid outfit on

If I came home and saw this, I'd probably go crazy too.

shes a female (male)

I'm confused. Who's the male?

You don't need. Women can be in relationships with other women, woman.

>Women can be in relationships with other women

In the manga? No. If anything she's basically maidsexual and that's more of an obsession. The only times she's shown any sort of sexual interest is when she was drugged with an aphrodisiac and the time she was turned into a man.

She's also flat out said that she isn't ever going to have sex with the dragons.

Overall she acts like a mom for all of them.

Genderbender chapter. Kobayashi is so androgynous that as a guy she looks exactly the same except for whats between her legs.

Is this after she was given a penis?

Yes. Tooru secretly caught onto her being a guy right away and is doing stuff like the after shower towel wrap on purpose to arouse him.

I wish doujin creators would stop being secondaries and get working on this stuff sooner.

Can't wait to see that animated.

Nah, it was after a day or so of her having it did Tooru notice. She noticed during Kobayashi's bath and she walked in.

Only family propaganda is getting animated. The lewd loli scenes is part of that since Japan is a country of lolicons

>this is what KyoAni animates now
Where did it all go so wrong?

That's more fun that teenager melodrama, for sure.

>wrong
right

EPISODE WHEN
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Ecchi comedy always wins in the end.

They already skipped the valentines chapter. Most likely because it has kobayashi wanting to fuck Kanna and heavily implies she masturbated afterwards. Basically they're cutting the lewder bits.

Not this season as it requires Iruru.

Well that's acceptable. I think an adult woman lusting after an innocent loli is too much for television. They can get away way with another loli lusting after her though.

>cutting the lewder bits
>while making the characters even thikker
I don't know man

>sex slave
Is this even Kyoani?

>wrong
They are returning to their original ways. It all went tumbling down since Hyouka, but they are trying to fix their mistakes.
>kyoani literally destroyed their 5-year quality anime reputation with maid dragon

Dragons have shown to be lewd species.

with phantom world*

More like they finally ended their 5 year streak of terrible drama-focuses series and are returning to their colorful and fun style.

The TLR:D announcement we're getting in a few days is actually a new late night anime animated by kyoani

Also

>With maid dragon

Where did you find this picture of me?

It doesn't count because
>no one watched it
>generic kyoanus charadesign

i dont get why she just cant have sex with her right now while shes a woman

Great
Hyouka / Haruhi /
Good
K-on / Nichijou / Hibike
Medicore
Clannad / Tamako / Beyond the Boundary / Free / Amagi park / Maid Dragon
Bad
Air / Lucky Star / Chunnibyou / Phantom world

Because.

This is all chapter 37 for those interested.

Because she wants to BREED, not just fug.

Great
Hyouka / K-On / Nichijou
Good
Hibike / Tamako / Maidragon
Medicore
Haruhi / Clannad / Free / Amagi park / Lucky Star
Bad
Air / Chunnibyou / Beyond the Boundary / Phantom world