Why do people hate the jews, and why is the answer so hard to find?

So, some blue-pilled normie asked me "Why do people hate Jews?" and I couldn't really give an acceptable answer. Like, I know the mainstream answers of "it's a stereotype" and "Fear mongering" and "scape goating." Some people say "Jews were thought to bring in disease." A simple google search reveals a bunch of really shitty answers like the above followed by "what we can do to stop anti-semitism" garbage at the end. Most of what you can find makes it seem like anti-semitism wasn't a thing until Hitler invented it.

Now, I normally don't subscribe to the "secret jewish powers that control how water flows" but man, why is this so hard to find an answer to? Why is there no solid answer, with cited evidence, over why the entire world historically hates jews? The only decent video I found that historically identifies Jewery and why they'd be hated in a region was some old guy talking about how in 13th Century Poland, Jews used money lending/banking to control the aristocrisy. The further made the Ukraine, the "bread basket of Europe," suffer a famine when they used their banking system to basically enslave the farming peasants into making the grain into alcohol, which the jews than sold for a tidy profit, while the rest of the region starved. It's information like that that shows why the world hates the jews, and what I want to find out.

I don't want to just believe that the world hates the jews because Hitler says so and that's all they want you to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY
youtu.be/WgPDh764CK4
youtube.com/watch?v=fKQSLnY5ZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
youtube.com/watch?v=3IaiekQxeh4
youtube.com/watch?v=AlrPPD7aD3U
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE
biblehub.com/niv/deuteronomy/28.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP see revelation 3:9

jews killed Christ

Hitler was right see mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
NatSoc is the only way to end WHITE GENOCIDE and Stamp it out world wide.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

>revelation 3:9
The deicide answer is also given, and I don't think that would account for everyone hating them for generations on end. Nobody hates the Romans till this day...hell, they even built the Vatican in Rome.

Come on guys, I know you all hate jews, but do you know why you hate them? Sure they control the media, and are generally despicable, but why did people 600 years ago hate them? There obviously wasn't CNN back then. Was it all because of banking?

commencing dump

>Why do people hate the jews, and why is the answer so hard to find?
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks.

here's some historical, cited examples which seems to be what you're after

do you have modern proof with video recording maybe?

In many ways Jews function in white societies better than nigs or spics. They are genuine hard workers. But they’re also Machiavellian in nature. They have a habit of subverting their host nations. They and I are both social engineers in a way, but what they seem to think is progressive is extremely destructive for traditional perspectives. They are some of the main advocates for mass immigration, population disarmament, and welfare inflation.

Because they believe that Jews are causing a lot of issues faced in modern society. Or at the very least orchestrate/influence those events that are deemed detrimental to them.

Jews control the banks, media, hollywood, entertainment industry, and openly support mass 3rd world migration to white, western countries but not Israel.

Now fuck off back to plebbit.

>why is the answer so hard to find?

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

if anyone's interested in more, lemme know

>needs modern proof
>israel is the promised land because of ancient text

stobbit

>Sure they control the media, and are generally despicable, but why did people 600 years ago hate them?
Because they controlled the banks and were generally despicable?

Blood libel

They are completely blind. They believe to be God's people but have been serving the devil for a long time.

podesta in the suit?

Mostly it's that they possess a culturally ingrained disposition that is extremely obnoxious to most gentiles. They are taught to believe they are a superior race and are eternally salty anywhere they don't rule. That's why they are constantly butthurt by upper class Anglos

>Why do people hate the jews, and why is the answer so hard to find?

>so hard to find?

It's not hard to find at all - some asshole like you asks this question here every 8 hours. Fuck off.

Fake quote

This is modern stuff. This is the equivalent of posting the answer to "why do people hate white women in 2017." I want to know why people all over the world have hated jews since they cut off their first foreskin and ate it. Like, the example I wrote would be an example of that, something that happened a long time ago that had real rammifcations in a region that would result in the entire populace hating jews for a really long time.

Is that really it? Is it so simple? Do you have any good examples of these things happening that I can find out about? Inb4 more photos of the Rothchilds...

It's because Jews have no civilization of their own, their entire existence consists of infiltrating existing civilizations and subverting them to their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY

Watch on YouTube, "Europa: The Last Battle". You'll see why. It's a 10 part documentary, but it's worth your time and will change your life. Even the first part is evidence enough...

jewish behavior has remained consistently the same through the millenia

modern examples reflect the same as the old examples
jews have been jewing for thousands of years

(((hollywood)))

So far this one is the most helpful out of everything I've seen posted here. I know Hitler is a bit of a hero around these parts but using excerpts from Mein Kampf are obviously not going to win any normie debates. The use of usury seems to be a root cause of a lot of the conflicts with jews, will continue reading.

I studied Judaism in world religions. Their problems with the western world go all the way back to Rome. Rome was always permissive of other religions, but Judaism asserted a monotheist God. That didn't jive with the Romans. When the Christians came, the Jews and the Romans both persecuted them. Christianity obviously took control of Rome, and once that happened the Jews got fucked.

I don't know the whole history of the Jews getting BTFO'd and the why behind it, but from what I've learned, their tribalism and disrespect toward the host region is what always did them in.

You will suffer for your blasphemy against the holy Jewish people.

Jew king Rothschild is making everyone indebted to zionist central bank

"Judaism" is just a mask for something that is most certainly not Jewish, in its own definition anyway. Could it be that this victim complex has been engineered over thousands of years, costing billions of innocent lives, Jewish or otherwise, as a means to unify the world under a regime that most resembles is benefactors' preferences?

I hate Jews because they hated me first.

>Is it so simple?
Which do you think is more realistic; that the jews wer gudgoys who dindu nuffin wrang for literally thousands of years they've cried about being "oppressed"... or that jews have always acted exactly the way jews act today?

Besides the usual, it is also a fairly low effort kind of hating. There are well established standards for how to do it, or templates: what to look for, what to hate, and how (and where) you can express the hatred in an appropriate way.

- Get up, grab a magazine, go to the bathroom, read some of the financial/media stuff going on, curse the jews a bit, maybe throw a few sieg heils in front of the bathroom mirror while brushing your teeth, get ready, put a smile on, leave for work.

- Semi humorous remarks with antisemitic under-tones in the coffee room.

- Muttering stuff while watching the news at home, using references /language that that your wife will understand but not your children (provided that they're too young to hate; once they're adults and you're old, all bets are off).

Plenty of standard things like that. Socially acceptable to some degree. Easy to squeeze into the daily routine.

Success breeds jealousy. We destroy our enemies 5000:1 and with our hands tied behind our backs. The goy is of the earth, only the Jew is truly divine.

Here's an enjoyable introduction:
youtu.be/WgPDh764CK4
Made by kikes mourning the loss of their 2nd Babylon, pay close attention to the first 15 min.
They skim over it, but note the
A: Political violence from the (((Bolsheviks))) and the attempt at a civil war.
B: The over the top hedonism. Dig a little and you will find that during the worst stretches of the Weimar Republic, approx 60% of all German women were whoring themselves out to feed their families. The film takes note, but barely delves into the depravity Germans were subjected to. Lining up the pregnant whores by term, families fucking each other for cash, all from (((foreigners))) that brought in outside money that wasn't rendered completely worthless by (((banks))).
Note that none of this would have gappened had not the Rothschilds brought in the U.S. (with no consultation of Congress or the Prez) to keep Germany from winning WWI. See the balfour declaration.

After having all costs of WWI reparations dumped solely on the Germans, banks destroyed their currency and the entire country was devalued, leaving (((foreigners))) to step in buying everything of value, including the people brought to their knees for foreign money.

Would you hate a people that collectively destroyed your country and fucked your mother?
The Nazi party was the collective answer to this betrayal.

watch this one if you have not seen it already
youtube.com/watch?v=fKQSLnY5ZiY

also this (short)

youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU

and this (short)

youtube.com/watch?v=3IaiekQxeh4

this one too, the marxist murderers

youtube.com/watch?v=AlrPPD7aD3U

They're fucking parasites, always working the angles. They've earned their reputation.

Because they are and have always been slimy rat bastards. Yes, it's a stereotype, that doesn't make it wrong.

> Why do people hate the Jews
Lurk for a year before posting, follow current political events and don't skip redpill threads. I promise you, even being Jewish yourself won't stop you from hating Jews by the end of it.

Excellent. This is the sort of information I'm looking for. Well documented and sources cited. I'm guessing most of the people just read the subject line and sperged out.

Actual, historical evidence for why people hate the jews is very difficult to find and is just buried under useless crap written by jews themselves. I appreciate this very much.

a very easy, rational and normie tier reason to hate the jews is this:

jews are a tribal people who necessarily put at least as much stock in their tribe as the nation they are in, as such any nation that harbors a large number of them and is a democracy can not know if the jews are voting for their interests as jews or their interests as nationals of nation X.

If the interests of the jews as a tribal group are at odds with the interests of the nation they are in, in what way will they exert their influence?

>b-b-but how can you be sure jews care that they are jews?
being a jew is a religion and a culture. As a religion it expressly supports the superiority of the jewish people (all religions do this) and as a culture it puts exclusionary pressure on jews via the traditions it has (cultures do this in general).

tl;dr

jews don't assimilate in their host countries, never have, never will. This is why host countries grow tired of them. Same reason every homogeneous group hates every other group that tries to fuck up its territory.

Even some faggot le enlightened skeptic can follow that argument

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains.

Mark Twain

Very excellent. These videos have also populated similar videos in the recommended side of youtube. Thank you.

Case in point about people just reading the subject. I know why people hate jews today and all the shitty things they do. I wanted to know what they did in the past and to see historical sourcing on it. Most of the people in this thread are going "UHHH THEY WERE ALWAYS SHITTY." Yeah, that's great, I'll just take your word for it. That's like saying fundamentalist Christians were always sperging out about abortions and use Mary giving birth to Jesus as evidence.

Thanks to everyone else who is posting information on what I asked for: old, historic evidence of jewery.

>closed communities
>hostile
>superiority complex
>no social ethics (Jewishness)
>Woody Allen-y (combination of timidity and arrogance)
>filthy
>neurotic
>easily offended
>whiny

That’s just general without the actual subversion and planned genocide of the white race

here is more just ignore the khazar theory nonsense
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

wrecked by a literal faggot and still butthurt about it to this day top fucking jej.

>Actual, historical evidence for why people hate the jews is very difficult to find
They controll your history, user.
Look up saint Simon of Trent, really look into the numerous accusations of 'blood libel'.

biblehub.com/niv/deuteronomy/28.htm

'Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other.'

'You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.'

>"Why do people hate Jews?"
because jews ran the slave trade during moorish rule of Europe, it's instinct, jews practice slavery

Here's a normie tier answer you can give to normies so its easier to digest, they're literally an out-group over-represented in positions of power and they have their own interests

die

I am more jewish than you, you will pay for your lies

Last paragraph in particular

I'd rather be able to cite facts and dates that can be looked up, but this thread has given me plenty of information and knowledge that I understand the ancient Jewish problem. I also learned something else new from this: a criticism of Hitler was that in the closing days of WW2, when he was losing, instead of diverting resources from the concentration camps and re-focusing on the war effort, that he went full throttle into them instead, which severely hampered his war effort. With this more robust knowledge of why, supplanting an already weak, scape-goaty frame of reference to jews in history from an American education, it's clear to see that Hitler...just really wanted them killed. His drive wasn't out of blind hatred and evil but out of a firm belief that he was trying to save the world, from his point of view.

That are trying to genocide us with Mass immigration
It is us or them

How to be maximum contrarian to all healthy values in society: the image

Jews are the kings of instrumental reasoning, it gets them in a lot of trouble, Shoahs, expulsions etc.

archive.is/rmOnP

Usury, you stupid faggot!

To expand on this, leftists understand this concept when it comes to "white privilege" and "institutional racism" (whites using positions of power for their own interests) but when you apply the same concepts towards jews and the jew/gentile dichotomy they suddenly don't understand the very same thing

I mean, they're not wrong. It's just that the "era of 'all'" will still be dominated by someone, and it won't be an Israeli.

>why is the answer so hard to find?
you lost me

>why do people dislike kikes

This place is trash.

I would suggest reading The Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald, You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel, The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine, and The International Jew by Henry Ford as an introductory course into why people hate Jews.

Also read Eight Homilies Against the Jews by St. John Chrysostom.

Long time ago the church decreed that loans were immoral and that those who gave them out were sinners. Because this church order did not apply to the Jews, they took up the job and made plenty of power moves in society, made a bunch of money and because what they were doing was at the time considered a sin, the modern stereotypes about Jews formed as did some people's resentment.

>/thread

do ancaps support charging interest on loans? I would assume yes but i dunno.