Well, as a mutt I only see one way to give our life meaning and still contribute to the white race;

Well, as a mutt I only see one way to give our life meaning and still contribute to the white race;

Vengeance

Let’s fuck those responsable of our mixing. Literally fuck them. I’m talking about breeding with jewish women. Let’s give them a taste of progressiveness and we help keeping whites pure. I exhort all my fellow mutts with a less than 75% pure eurpean ancestry to find a jewess and fuck her brains out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfuQWqouaBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

It won’t even be that bad

kek
Alright I'm starting a jewesses folder. Post 'em goys. I know you've got them.

bump

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dfuQWqouaBY

>Jewishness is transferred through maternal line.
>The American family court system heavily favors the woman/mother.
>American victim glorification heavily encourages anyone with even a hint of oppression in their blood to identify with that element.

Hey guis, lets make more jews! No, the jewess probably won't milk you for child support after she kicks your ass to the curb and raises your half kike offspring as a jew.

A lot of Jews here actually miscegenate with sub Saharans and the like, they don't need encouragement. This is stupid just marry someone white who has even a trace of moral fiber.

GIB MILKIES

Someone pls gib milkies. Khazar Milkies pls

reminder that i once responded to a post and was given a number that granted me unmitigated access to her body. stop looking at my wife you fucking weeb faggots

Ooohh myyy goooodd SHES SO CUUUTE

That's actually a really good fucking idea

do it OP

Operation fuckthejews

if only the rest of the six gillrion looked like her...

That just creates more Jews idiot! Jews are already mutts

You think only six gorillion died in the holocost? You're an antisemite. An easy sixty kaszillion gazillion trillion billion died. I swear, you goys keep trying to make the number lower and lower.

Who is she?

You can't have this you disgusting soyim.

Jews are created from the offspring of the mother. This creates more jews. This is a Jew thread. Sad!

For Jews only

sssh

Let's give it up for our Jewesses in Hollywood folks

When you breed with a Jewish, your children are born Jews. With Jews you lose.

It works if you can convince them to renounce their religion. There's nothing wrong with Jews or half-Jews if they actually embrace the country they live in instead of believing they are special and trying to undermine it.

We should celebrate when a brown man takes a non white woman. Especially if it's a jewish one.

On a side note, anyone who talks of "bleaching" is a heretic and is no friend of the white race. We are white. Non whites are not white. To try and make a non white into a white is an abomination against God. That is why jews are so terrifying. They exist in the uncanny valley.

no, unless you're a nigger

When you're such a stupid shill that you bump your own post.

Also, your kids will be Jews if you have them with a Jewish woman you stupid fuck.

At least learn to shill properly.

this is actually the greatest idea ive seen on this shit board

Who is she???

Yeah so many Jews are just cosmopolitan middle-class fucks that they're inherently self-destructive and do dumb shit like this anyway. Most of them are atheists, to boot. Their Jewishness a fashion accessory.

Fuck off kike lovers. Move to israel if you love them so much

>meme flag
any child born to a jewess is automatically part of the tribe.

Mutts are gonna mutt.

GIVE IT UP TO JEWS
I
V
E

I
T

U
P

T
O

J
E
W
S

God, Ben's sister shouldn't make me feel this way. Lately I've been fapping to shit and as soon I need to cum I imagine her gorgeous face and massive milkers. I've never cum harder in my life. What's wrong with me? I want to be 1488 and fascist, but her honkers make me bonkers

HOW HAS NO ONE POSTED HER MILKIES YET????

Godspeed bro

That's the point you fucking retard. It's mutting up the kikes with non-white genes.

Spoils of war are an actual thing bro. You just need to get her fixed before you start tapping that tho.

j-just mutt (((my))) shit up, ameri-kun.

Because it's a shill thread. A legit admirer would've absolutely done so.

24/7 Flaggets

IM MAD

With endless Euro asshurt empowering the tears

M-MOMMY

>can't even win over a huwite woman
>thinks he will reign as god-emperor chad among the kike shekelmongering hoes.
You're going in the wrong direction, get yourself a latina and breed the future light-skinned oligarchs of the coming mutt society.

Continue with the thought - jews are actually very horny for 'goyim' been with quite a few myself growing up in a jewborhood.

Fuck them and then have beautiful kids with them - since their mother is jewish your children will be technically jewish and able to obtain israeli citizenship - learn hebrew convert and everything.

Then from within judaism start using your new found jew privilege, indoctrinate your sons and daughters, create a family tome of knowledge which is a collection of evidence infographics and ideologies, and lead your kids to becoming anti-zionist messianic jews. zion jews HATE these jews but the world listens to them just as favorably since they're jews - in reality they're really just like christians. Help spread it like wildfire and get as many jews as you can to speak out against evil jewry

The expulsion of evil ultra financial serfdom pushing billionaire zionists will only come about if their main tool turns on them - the jews themselves from within. otherwise they'll never lose.

Help turn the jews back into good people again. (Don't know about that 'again' part)

forgot one thing: Excessively call for progressivism and liberal values and open borders in israel

>Fuck them and then have beautiful kids with them
>Beautiful kids
>With a Jew

Greetings schlomo.

ive wondered why nobody has thought about this before

dangeroous - they have lower IQ's. statistically a white western european mixing with an ashkenazi would produce the most creative and intelligent of all possible humans

Guys, what if this is a false flag to get mixies to breed with Jews?

That doesn't work. Iv seen complaints of jews complaining why Israel didn't took their filipino mixed children.

Well the Jewess I had sex with ended up killing my baby and telling me I had no say in the abortion...

These Jews are always a few steps ahead of us, bro.

You should've raped her and tied her up in your basement until the kid came out

>He fell for the Jews are white meme

Oh yeah dude jewish women can be sooo ugly. lol.

Many ashkenazi/semite jews are a few genes and many generations of inter-village breeding away from looking celtic; no coincidence gaelic sounds like hebrew; i guess we were just the cool free, loving ones that were true to god and left the festering pits of the communities. time to take the beauties back #hardonhannukkah

Could you wag your tiny dick any harder in spite of reality if you tried?

No, I doubt it.

This was before I became redpilled..

She redpilled the shit out of me

Non-european men can date jewesses all they want, but men of european descent should date within their ethnic/racial background, CHAIM!

yeah my bad. they also forcibly sterilized ethiopian immigrants telling them theyre routine vaxes; the health minister even admitted it.

im full european very pale with green eyes and am irish/british looking looking so to me it sounds like a believable plan. if you have any brown in you though theyre not buying it

Dysgenics is a good thing when it afflicts your enemies.

wasn't waving it at all, so yes. sounds like you're frustrated with your lot in life; don't know the feeling so I apologize

>Smugness while living in libertopia increases

C'mon m8, double down again.

YOU CAN'T OUTBREED JEWS, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

SERIOUSLY HOW STUPID ARE YOU

They are only .02% of the world's pop. so why not?

They're genetic Frankenstein's trying to keep their bodies together with DNA injections.

Jewishness is passed from the mother down. Any child you have with a kike woman is considered a kike.
Kikes are already heavily mongrelised Europeans at this point.

Because the lineage is passed through the mother, ya dumb shit. You'll just end up maoing more of them.

>Italian/French on one side
>Celtic/Native American on the other

Absolutely not.

From one mutt to another. You sound like a cuck. How low is your self-worth you think groveling to white people like you're a dog makes you more valuable?

well I'm jewish and there are a few problems with this plan that I can see:

1.) Jewish women (in america at least, I cant speak for everyone) are liberal and wealthy. This means they have no problems with abortion.

2.) they generally have a drive to marry a jew and have a family after they're bored of fucking whoever they want.

3.) they WILL raise their kids jewish. This one is probably the one you can bet on: jewish women raise jewish kids. You could try to get them to convert out of judaism but it would only work if they already weren't really deep into it, and if you can convert jews why bother with the breeding thing?

The point is to deliberately mongrelize them. It is ideal if they are raised jewish. That way they re enter the jewish gene pool and further mognrelize it. I celebrate when i see a jewish woman with a negro. I hope their kids are raised jewish. And marry other jews to further pollute their gene pool

how are mutts breeding even more mutts going to stop white genocide?

>judaism is a religion