Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
henrymakow.com/2017/12/chabad-trump-family-cult.html
spectator.org/a-righteous-pardon-for-sholom-rubashkin/
vocaroo.com/i/s18mDoP0PDgO
youtu.be/xnA8H5lRLRI
youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally commutes the sentence of a stereotypical jew that imported illegals to small town iowa
>trumpfags will defend this

piss off. nothing's bringing me down.
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Trump is the goodest of goys.

>White House officials said they had received letters from more than 30 members of Congress, including several members of both parties, supporting an examination of the case.

What the fuck how much money did the jews spend for this?

im not. fuck trump

>h-hes just p-playing 6d mahjong

Jesus Christ

*_Current Members of Congress Who Have Expressed Support For Review of Mr. Rubashkins Case_*
Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Representative Mike Coffman (R-CO)
Representative Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Representative Steve King (R-IA)
Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA)
Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)
Representative Ted Poe (R-TX)
Representative Tom Reed (R-NY)
Representative Tom Rooney (R-FL)
Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)

Representative Yvette Clarke (D-NY)
Representative Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Representative Jerry Nadler (D-NY)
Representative Richard Neal (D-MA)
Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY)
Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)
Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Representative Jared Polis (D-CO)
Representative Mike Quigley (D-IL)
Representative John Sarbanes (D-MD)
Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Representative Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Representative Albio Sires (D-NJ)
Representative Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

16 Republicans, 15 Democrats. At least there's something that Trump and Debbie Wasserman Schultz can agree on: Supporting kikes who hire illegals to replace white people in the midwest!

>Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B-BASED

He was always a pale shadow of his father.

Too bad.

HEHEHE Rand Paulberg

What the fuck
backstory?

Lel I remember this, postville is a few hours away from me

He smoked a single marijuana

Good for Trump. The sentence was way out of line.

>Good for Trump.
goy

>The sentence was way out of line.
He caused the bank he lied to to lose 27 Million. Plus he had 400 illegals working for him. MAGA

Based Obama told these kikes to fuck off.

This based judeopede was just giving the free market a favor.

Trumpcucks are truly brain dead idiots

Shalom!

The art of the deal?

The guy is Chabad just like the Kushners.

henrymakow.com/2017/12/chabad-trump-family-cult.html

b-b-but this BASED JEW employed DREAMERS!
#NOTALLHAVETOGOBACK
#NOONEISILLEGAL
#4DCHESS

This sucks really really really really really bad. I can’t believe he did this. Is this fucking real? This literally goes against everything he campaigned for...

You got jewed hard.

He popped a glock in his mouth and made a brain slushie.

His eyes popped out from the pressure. The silly hat is shopped.

what the fuck are you talking about? nobody is a jew. only on here. and politicians. especially right wingers. this man used illegal immigrants! most of you are pedos

Fuck I remember this shit, had a bunch of illegal immigrants working at his plant in Postville for cheap labor

>he was a good guy, he didn't do anything wrong! Think of his autistic children!
How the fuck did he convince so many people to lobby for his sentence to be commuted?

Have we reached the point yet where he is as fake as his orange "sun-tan" and Hillary would have been better?
I mean, he's kiking us all. This slippery kike was sentenced fair and square, and was guilty. On what basis does this piece of shit deserve a "pardon"/commutation of sentence? Because some kikes see something wrong in getting subjected to the Goyim's justice system? 400 fucking illegals, sucking down all the tax dollars for their medial that they don't pay, and we pay through the nose for them? This is sheer fucking-over-the little guy, and he's doing exactly what he said goes on in Washington... big-shots get together and collude to fuck-over everyone.

I'm pissed off about this. Voted for Trump and he pardons a scumbag kike.

You can't fire your boss so to speak

same reason the disgusting man whore plastic face berlusconi is making a comeback and tweets of judeo Christianity. theyre Christ killers! it's all orwellian doublespeak. a jew once said italy needs to fall because it is a state of fallen angels. and there's fucken billionaire berlusconi blowing bibi again

Where did you get this list?

kek look at this

spectator.org/a-righteous-pardon-for-sholom-rubashkin/

OY VEY IT'S A CONSPIRACY BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, A JUDGE AND ICE TO BE ANTISEMITIC

the vote to move the embassy in the senate. was UNANIMOUS! not one testicle in the entire chamber. 24 states have anti-BDS/anti free speech resolutions or laws. led by texas. did you know in texas if you hump vegetables you get life in prison? what degeneracy does that solve and getting caught by such a mentality is worse

>righteous
we've fallen too far. also regarding my vegetables post. nothing in the laws says that's illegal. but texas banned fapping and also dildoes

Drain the swamp!!!

Dat poor guy din du nuffin. He was just getting his life on track when he accidentally hired hundreds of illegals

LOL WE ALL KNOW HE WOULD STILL BE IN PRISON IF HE WAS A GOY.

SAD!

the best part? all these men. are cows. they are not judeans. they are not israelites. they are gentiles. and Christ believing judeans or gentiles. are not cows. there's a reason why we have the jew college. this fat billionaire talmud-o-vision E-celeb lost by 3 million votes. nobody even likes his tax plan

Jewed.com

For what fucking purpose?

Hello darkness, my old friend

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I've come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping

money. baby boy foreskins and herpes mouths. theyre only worshipping their snake daddy. jewnald told you about snakes in a little fairy tale. he's that snake though

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

I don't know how I feel about this, fuck this is depressing

>Rubashkin has enjoyed support from his community of Chabad-Lubavitch Jews. After the White House announced the commute, some Orthodox Jews, including outgoing New York City Council member David Greenfield, called the news a Chanukah miracle.

>"After years of getting railroaded by the legal system, Sholom Rubashkin is finally going home thanks to (President Trump)," Greenfield, a Democrat who represented the neighborhood where members of Rubashkin's family live, said in a statement on Twitter.

commence bots despair posting and shilling to demoralize the board

And the vision that was planted in my brain

Still remains

>why doesnt anybody like usury and the synagogue of satan

Within the sound of silence

On December 20, 2017 citing the large bipartisan push for the measure, President Trump commuted the prison sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, after 8 years served

b-but what if it's to expose jew organ trafficking rings?

hi epstein. hi moore. hi tory smith/pence pedo. hi pedo putin

>bitches about satan
>is a faggot

Can someone give me a rundown on what the fuck happened that isn't a gay shill?
Is this kike flipping or is trumps tongue really up their asses?

OY VEY WHY WON'T DESE FILTHY GOYIM LEAVE POH MISTAH TRUMP ALONE?!?

ID'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s18mDoP0PDgO

the all seeing eye is a vagina

Wishful thinking.

Trump had all the leverage and he gave it up, is that was the case.

magacucks absolutely btfo'd

good goys

bravo. c'è l'hai di corraggio. il tuo stato ti ringrazio ed anche Gesù

You are a true mensch

That's the most evil looking Jew I've ever seen.

watch the rabbi finklestein interview. apparently mcdonald's puts abortions in their hamburgers

>pic related.
Trump beats the fuck out of the billionare prince who created 911 and vegas and ignores geneva convention.

youtu.be/xnA8H5lRLRI
>vid related
OP sucking my presidents dick.

in a huge gold plated multi billionaire hotel

>the daily jewgoy

The guy is a bastatd but already served 8 years in prison... rapists and child didlers parole out quicker than that. What good would have keeping him in 20 more years have done anyone?

he's your kike bag because kikes put him in. he's a loser and an antichrist. just like you and your entire family

democrats threw him in jail. you fed him grapes. youre a fucking traitor in all forms of the word

I don't know, maybe making sure that other business owners don't decide to import millions of illegals into our country...

lol how many goyim are in prison longer than they deserve to be? Trump only pardoned this guy because he is a fucking kike

Rand Paulbergerstein

why isnt epstein in jail. why doesnt anybody care. im convinced he threatened the girl who sued him and trump and the case was lost. the poor thing couldnt even give her proper address. would you? secondly reminder pedo a lago is situated right next to epstein's house. and when trump said he met the president of the virgin islands (himself) he prolly was referencing epstein's mansion on those islands. also jewnald and epstein probably used jewvanka as a monarch victim back in the day. maybe this is why he hates tiffany. she wouldnt be incestuously raped and by jews too

he and his family always throw up the devil's horns hand sign. just like "pastorb" anderskike and jewnald himself with his jewkel hands and fucking 666 hands all over the place

Well ya he doesnt fucking care where. My president doesnt fuck with paperwork. He wont wait to put them in a special cell first he just beats the fuck out of them on first contact.

the frog is a personification of Satan. too many souls were lost on here. not permanently. but they all thought nobody would notice. well i did

remove Bagel. throw the jews down the vaginas

LMAO WHAT A LYING ANTIFAGGOT. What you mad because you derailed a train and fbi is fucking you in your soyboy asses?
Hang on faggot nigger i have something for this one

the stars on ONLY the fat elephant logo are upside down. those are molech stars. the democratic ones are not

moore chose to defend a pedo. was only one. she is not his sole accuser either. why blame moore when you can be sued and ignore that and blame everybody else

every time this thread goes past page one or two i will bump it

Lie some more faggot

>Bible
>song
of all the things. it says frogs. and you made a frog emperor and called him a god. that is bald faced obvious idolatry and satanism. the frog was what smoted Egypt. so you love frogs. but frogs are unclean. it says that up and down the bible. you dont give a fuck though. you put it on your stupid fat diabetic party's fucken pedo logo

I won’t sleep well now that this schlomo is back on the street

god this makes me sick - politicians paid for by kikes

Moore was found innocent. Bitch even sdmitted to lying. Lawyer was handing out money to people who was willing to make false accusations; comps up to 7 times more than sushi. Lying faggot.

moore was fucking kicked off the bench and lost the election and is a lying cheap broke ass may may artist. why be popular even with him? means youre paid by Dugin. these are the end times

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

two wrongs assnose. im not american. i said politicians. and right wingers for the most part. and your lies and excuses and lack of test. everything that comes from your mouth is for jew pedos and for jew pedo epstein and gay hating pedos like moore and putin and maybe pence. i also said the vote to move the embassy was unanimous. but guess what. republigoy stars are upside down. democratic or not. that is VERY substantial. republigoy stars werent always in that fashion...

Why you fags always lying? Do you get your fact checks from snopes?

youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4