Question for fellow White Nationalists

If it came down to it and you had to choose between spending your life with Uncle Adolf or having a Sweet Asian Pussy to call your own, which would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
youtube.com/watch?v=dUki2-kzJO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spending my life with Uncle Adolf obviously. Are you fucking retarded? Well, are you?

>chink who will probably cheat on you
or
>Best ruler ever
hmmm

That almost looks like Yoko Mada.

Asian pussy, obviously.

>Uncle Adolph
>1 in a billion asian girl

WTF, are you retarded?

I mean I fucking love me some gook pussy, but I'd be willing to trade the entire Asian race to get Adolf back in power.

>resurrect a legendary historical figure
>fuck some gook

tough choice OP

I dunno, I think most of the goofy goobers on Sup Forums deep down just want some decent pussy and would throw aside their ideological purity the second that possibility became real.

Adolf was a halfwit. Surprised he didn't accidently gas himself. Moronic military leader.
Believer in fairy tales. And a psychopath.
And sorry faggots he had way more than "a single drop."

The girl.

That's a surprisingly accurate description of women and Chad

The black pill.

Hmm. Could I trade Adolf for George Lincoln Rockwell and William Luther Pierce? I mean I love Der Fuhrer and all, not to love Der Fuhrer is a great disgrace, but I feel like I'd mesh better with English-speakers.

Gooks are subhuman genetic trash. Hitler's biggest mistake was considering them to be human.

>go extinct
>dilute genes
hmmmm

if I could break her the way hitler broke the poles, I'd go for the asian pussy.

I'd play gsg with Uncle Adolf all day every day

replace answer with question

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

I think you might be surprised at how many people on here are married. Or at least to be before all these faggots showed up.

I'll take uncle Adolf. I don't even find Asians attractive.

Give me the puss

Would pick Adolf just to bully him into suicide for second time.

Definitely Uncle Adolf, sex is over rated.

women don't cheat if you fuck them properly desu

>replaceable whore
>timeless wisdom
Gee... That looks like a mighty tough call.

>>>
onkel adolf had his chance and blew it.
now we will breed with and be absorbed into the azns. niggers BTFO.

>muh qt honorary aryans
Pro tip: Asians in Asia only want you for a visa and Asians "Americans " are like the emotionally stunted offspring off the worst qualities of white women and negresses.

father always said marry a homely girl, pretty ones are used to attention with no substance homely girls work hard and last long past looks

Uncle Adolf cause I can learn so much about speech making.

I'm a bit confused by the question; I'm assuming you mean I get either or as a romantic partner? If so, without a doubt, the Asian girl. If you mean I could either get the Asian girl or Adolf Hitler is brought to the present and I have a shot at restoring him as a political leader, than that obviously changes things.

I have realized I have a huge double standard with asian women. I would be a lot more forgiving of a dog faced asian than an ugly white girl. I've noticed this with other white men as well.
Look at this picture of what I would say is the average asian girl. Not bad right? Imagine if she was white. She automatically jumps down at least one point.
White men are lenient with asian women, because we think they are easy.

So i could spend my time with one of the greatest most known human in the entire history, or i could spend my time with some borring slut that doesn't even speaks my language?

Fucking hell, i would take Hitler every day.

How the fuck would you don't take adolf? I mean could you imagine the interesting discussions we would have? He could teach me to become the next hitler.

Hitler obviously.

pussy will follow.

>emotionally stunted gookoid vs probably the most influential figure of all time

lol

Hitler no doubt I always wanted to heil Hitler in person

Heil!

>Best ruler ever
>lost

"Sweet Asian Pussy" is kinda vague and dangerous, so I'll go with Uncle Adolf, thankie.

>Hitler
>Napoleon
>Caesar
>General Lee
>Gadaffi
all lost
the best guys always lose

>making shit up just to justify your gook fetishism
It's okay, user, just admit you find Asian ladies more attractive.

anyone who chooses pussy over hitler is a blue-pulled cuck

being hitler's right-hand man is a pass to all the pussy you want, but that's besides the point

the point is that your mission should always be more important than vagina meat

cunt meat comes and cunt meat goes, but your fucking mission is forever

Uncle Adolf every single time.

>wanting to spend a minute with the man that doomed the white race

kys

You only perceive them as the best because they didn't last long enough to become the worst.

That's because she's Asian.

Hitler for sure.

If I could somehow have gotten his ear in the late 30's

Wew Lad. I would have told him everything I knew. I could have explained nukes to his scientists and they would have had the bomb within a year. Not that I know exactly how to build one but I know the broad strokes.

From there on out I would get all the Aryan poon I wanted. But in actuality that isn't the future we would craft. A beautiful Aryan wife is all I would need, and would be easy to find in the utopia Hitler would build for us.

Spending my life with Uncle Adolf obviously

Hitler of course, you dumb faggot

>Hitler and Napoleon
10 years each. both good guys
>Gaddafi
in power since the 70's
how much longer would he have needed to become bad
>Lee
does not apply he never became bad
>Caesar
I've read his book on Gaul. he was "the worst" but in a very "the best" way

this

gemme dem gook titties. I dont want to live in south america.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUki2-kzJO0

>Asian girls are far inferior to white girls
So, how is this even a question?

I would probably take Uncle Adalf over a white girl and definitely over some asian broad. Go home animeboi

>(((fellow white)))
Hello fellow Jew.

Hitler, live like a man and die with honour.

thats where you are wrong kiddo.

I'm already married so I'd let Uncle Adolf bang my wife.

>not offering a nubile daughter clone of Adolf to procreate pure white children with.

It’s like you’ve never read anything posted on Sup Forums before.

>hurr durr these ppl would have all become the worst

Are you actually retarded? Where is the logic here?

So... you mean you're gay?

She's Japanese you extremely low IQ Burger.

Hello Harvey

Asian pussy, like all pussy, ain't as sweet as it looks.

Why not both? Japs are honorary Aryans and allies of Hitler.

God that chick is hot af, tough choice.

Would totally waifu, have a child with her call him Adolfuru.

The second. And it’s not just theoretically, I do. Sorry Adolf-senpai

hahahaha what a bunch butt-hurt retards

Hitler will still be remembered as the very best and feared by the very worst even in a 1000 years, you kids are just mad that he was styling on your commie asses back in the day.

Adolf, ez

Lol Uncle Adolf. He would give great advices. (Except in military)

It doesn't work that way.Besides, why would you want to be the next Hitler when the original is alive?

sweet asian puss puss

I would not want to fucking hang out with hitler, dude is clearly a little uptight

Asians are honourary Aryans according to Hitler.

Therefore, I decided to have my cake and eat it. A Sweet Asian Pussy to call my own at my side, and Uncle Adolf always in my heart.

Definitely Uncle Adolf.

Asians are not to be trusted. They have no souls.

i will have the pussy thanks

Asian pussy 4 lyfe

>hurr durr white nationalists love Asians durr
kymfs