Delta Airlines is diversity airlines. Aviation is like 90% white males...

Delta Airlines is diversity airlines. Aviation is like 90% white males. I fly with tons of pilots who have been in the industry for years. Thousands of hours of experience, many being furloughed, and have taken the brunt of the shit of the industry. Call backs are hard to get but Delta is the worst.

Wanna work at Delta? Have a vagina or be a black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8dLS8_xM2LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did a Delta stewardess spit in your soda cup or something?

>fly on Canadian, American, or European airlines
>mixed cabin crew of men and women
>literally had a gay flight attendant try to flirt with me on one flight

>fly on a few Asian airlines (China Airlines, EVA Air, Hainan Airlines)
>every single flight, with no exception, was fully staffed with slim qt flight attendants with such feminine demeanor that my hardon nearly burst through my pants every time we experienced turbulence

Nah just a guy with more qualifications but will never get a callback because diversity is more important in (((2017)))

>Wanna work at Delta? Have a vagina or be a black.
sounds like most things in canada/usa

I hope the weather flight attendants pay for two tickets because they are fairly LARGE

*West Jet

Can confirm. Asiana and Korean Air hnnnng

>Fly Norwegian airlines
>Literally staffed by hulking bitchy black women

Are there really so many niggers in Norway? Or are they rejects from United/American Airlines? I don't get it

The saying in the airlines world is "remember that pinup from the 70s? She still works there."

>get a job being a pilot SAME FUCKING DAY you *flew an airplane for the first time*

LOL

but seriously, did they used to tip stewardesses? Why does that chick in your picture look like she's standing on the corner of a dark alley in some red light district

Can confirm. In my traveling experiences, Cathay Pacific has been the most indulging

So What is the best american Arline?

if i knew a negro was my pilot i would cancel my flight

Southwest pilots accidentally exposing the industry. GAYS GRANNIES AND GRANDES.

youtu.be/8dLS8_xM2LI

how retarded are you

this is happening here in the UK as well;
I'm an engineer for the flight simulators both BA/Virgin Atlantic (and more) carriers use here down South..
Those two airlines do a pilot grad thing once a year when they select only 6 or so "future pilots".. it was 5 females and 1 guy for Virgin.
If i was to place a percentage on it right now; id say there are only 40-45% men currently training... I've been doing this 13 years and the percentage has always been 80-90% men, Its fe-falled since about 2012 year on year.

Niggers are the worst to fly with. Entitled garbage. The flight deck is occupied by two white dudes who seriously care about their jobs. Behind the door is two expendable fat niggers. I've never had a good trip with nigger flight attendants.

There's a clip on our yoke that we can remove and the back is covered in graffiti. I've started seeing more regularly "#whitepilotsmatter" Plus the hours I've spent in the cockpit talking and as "liberal" as they say they are 10 hours in you see their true feelings on that nigger FO getting a job when they've been flying since before he was born when the only way to qualify a pilot is hours flown.

BOY I SURE DO HATE NIGGERS

Next time you fly remember this is your pilot.

I used to work at a grocery store in high school with this guy. He wanted to go to flight college because “the planes fly themselves.”
He flunked out his first year. Lost his SCHOLARSHIP.
He was black.

I bet he’s at Delta now

probably

what the fuck?

My neighbor is a pilot that just retired. He worked for United Airlines. He also was an Air Force pilot. I would trust him to fly me anywhere.

I don't want a diversity hire endangering my life. So fuck you Delta. You can suck a constipated goats dick. I will never fly with you again.

Reading comprehension. Same day, different year.

>major airline based out of atlanta is really really 'diverse'
Don't tell me you were surprised by this.

Save the humble bragging for LinkedIn

Delta is headquartered in Atlanta. What do you expect?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
I work for Southwest Airlines and
1) Yes, most flight attendants are old women or gays. This is because southwest is quickly becoming an SJW company, even giving yearly meetings about how stating at a women can be considered sexual harassment. Also because flight attendants are Unionized and receive way too much money for their job so no one ever leaves.
2) pilots leave a hot mic on ALL the time. They shit talk every one in every position and talk like this all the time.