Let's Destory Disney Wars

The plan: raid Tumblr, Twitter and any other platform with high visibility to the left and left wing media sources with pictures of "Porg" with offensive captions so that it becomes associated with political incorrectness and the far right.

You can use the image posted as a template. It works well with impact font in white, though you can create/use your own templates as you desire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U
cottonpickpocketer.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, only off by one. Anyway, an example:

Whites needs quote marks.

It's the US; I'd suspect even their Jews are mutts, but yeah, I'll do that.

Surely, marketing Disney's marketing ploy for them is a great idea.

Fuckit I'll bite.

>Surely, marketing Disney's marketing ploy for them is a great idea.
Surely everyone will want to buy racist toys... by jove, jupiter and above, you're right!

not your personal army faggot

Fuck. Fixed it.

We're a community mate. We can still be legion.

Thanks mate.

I've actually already been collecting a stash of aesthetic nazi porgs just for this occasion. Fuck Disney.

One last salt harvest before the years end, mmhmm.

PORG SIEG HEIL HITLER

why does it have the soyboy cuckface

FOR MEIN FUHER I DELIVER THE PORG

wouldnt that just make the right wing look bad by corrupting some cute little fuzzy thing

Can any artfags do a porg version of pepe?

That would be key. If we got that, this whole thing you be underway.

perfect; start posting it

Bumping this thread fellas. Fuck Disney. Its time to kill the mouse.

why does every flick need to have a furry cuck toy for soyboys and avocunts?

And honestly, that's a great shop, user. OC?

fuk the quotes; diverts attention from main idea; normies will think it's something about whites not jews

bump

AESTHETICS
E
S
T
H
I
C
S

nice

This shit is lit.

ITT Disney shills

Fuck off back to hell where you belong. Literally no one cares about your shitty movies

Goddamnit, yes.

>then we have this kike

I love these, my only concern is that it's too cute and it will crash the meme economy because all the normies will want a cute porg in a Kreigsmarine cap.

Agreed porg needs to be the new pepe, maybe I'll work on some rare porgs tonight

Fuck it. Bump

But that is exactly what we fucking are at times so shit the fuck up with the soy boy rhetoric and grow the fuck up, bitch.

We need more of a mission, fucking Jew.

ASK NOT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR DISNEY BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR FELLOW WHITE NEIGHBORS TO BURN DOWN DISNEY DOWN, AND EXTERMINATE THE MOUSE!!!
SEIGE HEIL HITLER FURHER MEIN STRUGGLE SHALL NOT BE FOR LOSS

I have a rare for you to work on, can I get an angry one, on this base with some regalia?

>pepe version of porg
I've got you senpai

I would like to bring light to the blatant display of sexual assault, in the scene where luke assaults some creature on the rocks, and gives the ole white milk for whites only look
dont know what to say about that

T A S T Y
T
A
S
T
Y

ty BB

My personal endeavor on Tumblr:

You cared enough to post on this thread user. No one's saying you have to join.

Why are you so threatened by internet ppl doing internet things?

don't use God's name in vain user

This is incredibly lame

>youre supposed to believe the provda not create it!
o
>
:
:.......;;

t.Disney

You have no imagination

Not to be a buzzkill, but I'm sure you guys have pretty shitty lives and could spend time bettering your life and chances of happiness IRL than these lame wars against Disney or whatever. I mean really, who gives a fuck about Star Wars Episode 23?

Best way to destroy the Chinese market will be to spread a screencap of the Finn and the Asian chick kissing.

China be racist, and whatever moron thought the token China Girl being a racemixer was a good idea will have thankfully destroyed any success this could have had there.

>I'm sure you guys have pretty shitty lives
>leaf flag

suck the maple out of trudeaus cock

We're having fun, this is how we have fun; trying to fuck up people who think that they're something.

The Mouse must pay

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U

Or, you know, not watch the movie like I am? Why do you have to 'destroy' anything? Just don't support them.

Fagpol lost me at *replies to self*

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Both?

PORG

[P] rotect
[O] ur
[R] ace
and
[G] enes

I like causing pain.

>all these le_dolan faggots still don't understand where they are

DROPPING SOME DELICIOUS TLJ KINO GOYS

>Being this much of a newfag
You have to go back to r*ddit

I don't even understand the point. It's a character that was devised with consumer focus groups to basically be highly marketable and generate as much money as possible. Same goes for the franchise.

What are you going to accomplish? I'm pretty sure the marketing behemoth that is Disney has got you beat.

Good luck getting your post up on any of those platforms for more than a day,it's over Nazis.

Nice

It forgets to mention CTvirgin is a brown clone on the inside and has no soul.

>off by one
>kiwi education

I like this one a lot.
Excellent baby redpill for normies.

You shills are going to get what you deserve soon.

Post tits or get out

>We need more of a mission, fucking Jew.
How about you work out, practice socializing IRL to regain your atrophied social skills, work on your career trajectory, get a wife, have children, and actually perpetuate the white race while being a productive role model who enjoys life?

Just kidding, devote your youth to social media pranks and showing those sheeple what's what.

The funny thing is, you probably don't see yourself as an effeminate poor physical specimen with the maturity of a 2-year-old due to a rampant Peter Pan complex and pathological narcissism. You are basically the ultimate millennial, but you think because you aren't left-wing you are somehow better.

This is low impact shit.

It's fucking nothing.

Great idea. Progressives destroyed Star Wars for us, now we destroy it for them.

Fuck off shill

Already post this with #starwars #porgs #porglife

Here's another then.

>It's a character that was devised with consumer focus groups

It's also a symbol of the most left wing star wars film made to date. That's the point of using it.

>leave the visual media to us goy

Any Hitler or Nazi related meme is the strongest. This should be done with all leftist viral shit. As soon as something starts to take of in their circles we need to zerg the shit out of it with Natsoc related memes. Let them have nothing that makes them giggle. Nothing.

Don't need to Destroy Disney Wars, it destroyed itself.
Also this is post is most likely by a Salon """journalist""" to prove alt-right stormweenies are behind the new movie's poor reception

>Also this is post is most likely by a Salon """journalist""" to prove alt-right stormweenies are behind the new movie's poor reception

Nah mate. I'm in this: cottonpickpocketer.tumblr.com/

All in all though I'm glad to see Sup Forums has been reduced to this kind of 'internet activism'. Is this really the best you guys come up with? Because this is fucking pathetic.

>0.01 BTC deposited

>Roger Roger

You are a clown.
This shit is hilarious and entertaining enough even without taking it to Disney.
Spamming it on leftie media is a freeroll and might throw a wrench in (((their))) money-making plans.

Haha this!

>It's also a symbol of the most left wing star wars film made to date.
Who gives a shit? Star Wars has always been about making money and what better way to make money than appease the masses who subscribe to the current popular political climate? Or are you one of those people who identify personally with Star Wars?

>You shills are going to get what you deserve soon.
I'm just trying to shed some light on your priorities in life, but by all means spend your leisure time trying to force-meme some Jar Jar Binks shit. If you cared about the white race and your ideology, you would become a productive, commendable man with a family. Not a perpetual manchild who spends 8+ hours a day online scanning social media under the guise of leading some culture war.

Not really, I myself am working as a research assistant at the local University, Making chemotherapeutic compounds which could one day treat diseases like HIV and shit with minimal side effects.

I have not been paid yet because the national intern program were too fucking lazy to inform me within 10 days as they had promised in a letter they had sent. Those lazy cunts have gone on holiday.

That is a nice PORG post you got there have a TLJ poster

Please start your revolution soon, goy. There's no way you can lose!

fuck off. it's dying organically. if Sup Forums gets involved they will use it to explain away how hard it's already been trashed as the handiwork of nazi raider-bots.

You faggots are all talk

>Angry Porgsā„¢
Just wait...it will happen.

>1 post by this ID

lol did they actually put that in the movie or is just a really good edit?

Oh god...

Best way to destroy Star Wars: don't watch it anymore.

They're left wing trolls. This is what they want.

>not your personal army faggot

We are though...
We are all general, infantry, recon, saboteur, spy, assassin and subterfuge agent depending on the situation and depending on whether we take up the call.
These threads work like crusades. Someone calls a crusade and if you take up the banner, you do your part. If enough of us join a campaign, usually a lot of shit gets done.

Disney definitely needs to be taken down a peg or two.
Aggressive feminism.
Aggressive diversity politics.
Open anti-White sentiment.

They put a noose around their necks.