135 hours ago...

135 hours ago, Sup Forums was lit up with rumors that the US Congress would face dozens of sex-abuse allegations "in the coming 72 hours." What happened with that? Where are the allegations, Sup Forums? You said these people were credible.

twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941699484395896832

Oh weird, a journalist predicted something that didn't happen.

Sup Forums is always wrong.

>tick tock

anybody who ever says this is an absolute retarded piece of shit and nothing ever happens.

Is "tick tock" just code for political dick teasing?

>dick tock
Yes

"Tick tock" translates from normie roughly as "IT'S HAPPENNNNING!"

Remember when they said Trump wouldn’t make it into his first year?

If I spot that shit, I know to immediately ignore it.

> "Pol is always wrong"
And CNN isn't?

Less characters.

Tick tock is just rightard speak for just kidding.

>he fell for LARP #88376348834763846734768037400127610764

Not always, just about 90% of the time. The other 10% is magical though

No tick tock tweet has corresponded with the predicted event. It's a marketing method for these assholes to get clicks/views

It's not just this faggot. Wapo has been teasing this for almost two weeks now. It seems like this story is on the cusp of breaking. I don't know why both sides would keep larping about it.

>No way two things could both be wrong

The same shitlords who shat up Sup Forums with the "Frenzy Before the Storm" LARPing.

>LARP shit

This place is trash.

Al Franken?

i made up a few memes for schumer.

Day of the Rope coming for you

Got delayed for tax vote. Tick tock, niggers.

Airport power outage, train wreck, big tax vote...
News reported amongst the three dead one was a pedo... Train coverage took over the airwaves. Ohr was supposed to testify. No show. McCabe was supposed to have a public hearing... Nothing happening go back to sleep.

they held off because of the tax vote, sweetie.

It helps that it's easy to tell apart garbage from truth.

>public hearing
He had a closed door hearing you fucking schizo sperg
Kill yourself disinfo faggot

>tick tock

they decided to pass tax cuts instead.
>once they fuck with the wall and chain migration, then the allegations will surface again

bad thread

I dunno man did you see the speech Trump gave today with the house and Senate after passing the bill? Everyone was sucking his dick. Two weeks ago they said no way would it happen. Maybe Trump stopped some damning info from leaking and got them to push his agenda for the good of the country. I mean seriously, I have never seen politicians so rallied in support of one person like I saw today.

They probably were told to hold off on the article until after the tax bill.

Comprehension isn't your strong suit faggot. (((BeingSarcastic))). I know it was a closed hearing. "News" ran commercials for comprehensive coverage on ohr and mccabe. No coverage. Almost 8 hours from mccabe and no leaks.

>MFW Trump is blackmailing congress with the same blackmail that their overlords have on them...

This. Anyone who says this might as well stick a sign on their head saying "I have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about."

Just a guess, Trump connections gave the full story to journalists and now asked them to wait until after the tax cuts vote to publish the story and the journalists said okay

Sorry bro, didn't see you already made this point

'tick tock' is now code for lets make shit up and send /poltards into another muh happeningz frenzy.