I hope Trump makes being gay illegal. I cant understand how so many people think being gay is okay and allowed...

I hope Trump makes being gay illegal. I cant understand how so many people think being gay is okay and allowed, it is fucking cultural marxism

Same goes with premarital sex premarital sex, atheism etc

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

Trump is secretly gay himself.

If that happens, all whites would move to canada

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

I think it’s bad, but I don’t think it should be illegal. It’d be funny if he made it illegal, though.

nice try soyim

You sound really fun.

GAYS ARE WORTHLESS USLEES DEFECTIVE SUB-HUMANS.

Trump doesn't care about gay people. No one cares about gay people. Being gay is not an accomplishment and shouldn't be used to completely identify ones self.

bump

social degeneracy you cock loving faggot!

PEDOPHILE!

>waaah people aren't allowed to have the beliefs my magic sky fairy told me are bad

>Being gay is cultural marxism.
not quite...
It should say
>Cultural Marxism promotes being gay.
I'm bi, but you have your apples and oranges mixed up you fgt OP.

He won't.

You're an idiot.