Been seeing this Muslim Palestinian girl that looks like pic related. I’m Anglo with good genes, 6 figures, 2 cars...

Been seeing this Muslim Palestinian girl that looks like pic related. I’m Anglo with good genes, 6 figures, 2 cars, big house and two blonde blue eyed kids I had with this communist liberal cunt of an ex. Kids are 8 and 6 and I want more, I enjoy being a dad. Am I a race traitor if I breed with this Muslim chic? She’s redpilled as fuck. Literally shocking the shit she says. What do I do pol?

Anglos aren't white so no one cares.

Whatever the fuck you want. Why the hell do you need a Mongolian throat singing forums affirmation?

>Why the hell do you need a Mongolian throat singing forums affirmation?
But yeah OP. Do whatever you want.

Do whatever you want. But post nudes

Remove the Muslim from her.

Fuck the pussy and convert her

>2 cars, big house
>6 figures.
>ex wife

Bullshit.

Presuming this isn't a LARP, go for it.

take pics with timelaps of kids and muslim girl or this is a shit thread

Been trying but she’s constantly saying shit like inshallah. Gonna be tough to crack.

Divorced ex while I was in the army still. She went full fucking commie when I was in Afghanistan. Had to bail. Out now working in dc. But alright

I like to see what pol thinks if I’m being a traitorbut kek

You already made white kids, raise them well with a strong mother figure.

Not putting pics of my kids on here are you high?

Even Christian Arabs say shit like that.

>Being able to afford a house and two cars in DC on a 6 figure salary as well as being the primary caregiver to your kids while having gotten fucked over by a divorce especially while in the armed forces.

The fuck are you making? Exactly $999,999?

115k I commute an hour in

The religion isn’t really the problem... if I breed her I’m worried about not like my half shit skin kids or feeling like I’ve betrayed my race when it needs me the most

Is she loyal? Does she love you? If yes, then there is your answer for whether you should get with her.

You either fuck the Muslim out of her and convert her or find someone else. You'll have a hard time raising her kids as white people under mudslime influence

bringing up more semites to this world, gj you truly are the eternal ally

This board has really gone down hill.

No. Both caucausoids. Do what this man said:

Kill yourself scum

next time use a less easily traceable image. you're a sad neckbeard larping as a chad. saged

Any girl that's willing to leave Islam is going to be 100% degenerate guaranteed.

Besides that, this mutt is threatened by the fact that she might not allow her children to be faggot bug chasers, which is seen as something to be proud of in Western countries. Fucking disgusting.

>Looks like pic related
I know hes larping but come on man...

Date who you wanna date you monumental faggot. The only thing more 'beta' than raising someone elses kids is not making that decision for yourself like a man

holy fuck do you read before you post?

you're right i didn't read that part! i'm still right. we're both right!

>Am I a race traitor if I breed with this Muslim chic?
>Muslim
>Race
No but you're retarded

no, not really. i just come here to insult people online before busting a nut and going to sleep

Race is more important than ideology. Go for it, make more white kids.

>race traitor
Even Trump's daughter is as such. So why do you care?

Palestinian here. I always respected whites and chose to not have your women in my pool of candidates to marry and breed. It's best to stick to our own kind, and you doing this would either get you hurt or have her ostracized from her family. If you cherish family, you won't pursue her.

The biggest fail I’ve seen all night. Sad!