>my dad gets his chopsticks
>puts them in his mouth
>closes his eyes
>starts clapping and shouting in an Asian voice "VERY BIG PENIS"
>everyone at restaurant is looking and wondering what the fuck is going on
>whole family in hysterics

Anyone wanna trade?

You could have some numale faggot dad.

Your dad sounds cool even though maybe not socially acceptable. Love your father user, he won't be here one day.

>politics

Hmm. How enthusiastic is your old man about grilling? Is it just an Anzac Day thing for him, or could he learn to do so on the 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day?

Mind you, your answer is not necessarily a deal-breaker.

This.

Damn. So aussies just shit post irl too? Sick.

Also, checked.

Pretty sure your based dad would trade you.

you can only image what the Asians put in your food
> your cook's name - Sum Yung Cum

>checks flag
Typical Aussie shitposting.

your dad should have stabbed you in the fucking neck with those chop sticks

>'my racist family' lazy greentext post

This place is trash.

The Australian Shakespeare

Brilliant, learn the way of the force

Exactly. When someone serves you food THEY made, be nice till the tip rolls around (if that's a thing in Australia, never been there)

Absolutely based

Yep, it's more of a dad thing though, my dad (and all of his friends) were openly racist as fuck all the time, this was back in the early 90's when noone really cared though.

tipping is illegal here, thank fuck

Same as my dad. He can be a right cunny, but he does some hilarious shit like that and we're ok. At least he's not a some faggot who's on that politically correct bandwagon

>you will never be born in 'straya

Quality family
Would NOT trade/10

It's not even racist u gay cunt
The shit is just banter about the stereotypes ya mopey faggot

He sounds like a good time

your dad sounds like a legend m8 and you sound like a lefty faggot who loves the chink invasion lmao kys

>aussies can't help but shitpost irl as well
I wish you took more from your dad.

Your dad sounds awesome user, pretty much the direction I'm going in being a dad.

Based father.

I used to a Korean girl and my dog and dad greeted her at the door once. All my dad says is "No, you can't eat the dog".

My dad spoke some Korean too due to his time in the military he picked up a few languages. Overheard her parents talking shit about him and he just started talking in a fake accent "o so tiny peen peen mahn havva problem?" And talked some shit in Korean. No idea what what it was, but it was bad enough for him to attack my dad (Dad leg sweeped him) and force her to break up with me.

He said next time I date a gook make sure theyre Japanese so we don't need plastic surgery to fix their eye lids.

Fucking dad.

Used to date a Korean*

Forgive me. Working two days in a row is killing me anons.

kek

>australian
>using the word "blimey"
Why do Australians on Sup Forums like to larp as Englishmen? I bet you call people on here "lad" as well.

Blimey and lad are slightly old fashioned but not uncommon Australian vernacular, they certainly aren't a recent import or anything

They are uncommon. The only people who say it, apart from old people, are wannabes trying to copy British lad culture.

Kek. Your dad must be a great memester

T. Korean

I'd agree if you were talking about 'innit', but I've heard both words from people of all ages who certainly weren't trying to imitate anything. It probably depends on what part of the country you are in
t. south Australian

This belongs on the cu/ck/ board nigger.

Maybe. You won't hear it in Queensland outside of Facebook and Sup Forums.

He probably votes Liberal and therefore for chinks.

Old cunts used to say it all the time when we were more English than American.

>asking Sup Forums to trade dads
GTFO

Albo here. My father once told a Jew

>"Hitler should have finished the job",
a US senator
>"Politicians are whores, You are politician, you are whore"
A gay man
>"You are man or wife?"
And a fat black girl who took a long time to cross the road
>"MOOOOOOOO YOU BIG DINGLEBERRY!"

Brilliant man though, and well respected.

How often OP? How often does your based dad look like this.
>pic related

>even Aussie dads are IRL shitposters
top kek. you're a lucky man.

My dad used to be like this, he was a man's man, he made himself a facebook account like a year ago and it's like he was brainwashed, he's currently obsessed with transgenders, I saw him literally call a black tranny "disgusting" a year ago and now he's watching a movie about transgender rights on Netflix, western media is literally cancer

Sad bro. Same with my paps. Not the transgender part, he still doesn't like them, but he watches MSNBC now for some reason, and the funny/sad part is he disagrees with them on everything but doesn't like Trump for some reason he doesn't explain ever.

Also is that Nathan for you?

I wish I could say the same. Mine has been a proto-numale since his mid 20s.

>a proto-numale since his mid 20s.
How he managed to have you?

I meant mid 30s. Which was around the time I was born. My own mother is more aware of the reality of Jews, blacks and Islam.

Kekk

>My own mother is more aware of the reality of Jews, blacks and Islam.
Kinda funny since women, at least from my experience, are apolitical or kinda are libertarian/economically right at best.

>putting chopsticks in your mouth
>not using asparagus
pleb

cream of sum yun gui

Fun fact: soulless chink insects break their commercial dishwashers frequently by using them to thaw frozen chicken.

UH NO NO NO NO HAUAHAHAHAHA

You dont grill on Anzac day cunt, you go to your local dawn service, then to the RSL and get shitfaced and play two-up all day and reminisce about the good old days when we shot nips.

If only there was a better place to go.

>he has a dad
:(

THROW ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BEFORE THE DINGO EATS YOUR BABY
>inb4 prawn

Your dad sounds based. Fuck chinks

>the eternal aussie

>#1 rule
>don't mess with those who handle your food
Well, there is a good chance, in one form or another, you ate human poop

Australia day you get the barbieout. You eat anzac biscuits on anzac day and listen to the buggel.