I made it, Sup Forums

They admitted a HIQ white supremacist into the number 3 school in the country, lol

These chinks and leftists aren't prepared for me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Chicago#Student_body_and_admissions
hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public
usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-humanities-schools/economics-rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=Klt60usntvw
usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats on your admission. Well done and good luck.

what are you going to study before I judge you?

>Chicago
Enjoy getting blacked, faggot.

>Chicago

Even a Hillary voter that came to my Uni told me to never go to Chicago (and Detroit too).

Economics, possibly a double major but I'm not sure yet.

Always remember the long march through the institutions. We're the infiltrators now. Do your best. Get involved. Establish yourself. Power is what is most important. Don't show your power level until the time is right.

I don't think you understand how prestigious the University of Chicago is.

University of Chicago is one of the last non-cucked universities in the US
Too bad it's located in Chicago
And in a shitty neighborhood, at that
Enjoy your blacks and browns OP

I don't, but it's Chicago.

do not reveal your true beliefs until the right moment. this is the one thing i wish i would have told myself at your age. wait to spray your load until its actually worth it, or else you will be totally shat on. godspeed young man.

It is. But University of Chicago is insulted from the Brown hordes - similar to how Johns Hopkins is insulted from the Brown hordes that roam Baltimore.

By that logic Berlin and Hamburg are entirely Muslim already, and every woman there has been raped, including your mother

>And in a shitty neighborhood, at that
Best place to move.

>entirely

No, that's not my logic. My logic is that OP has a higher chance of getting culturally enriched while living in Chicago. Also, I'm not German, and the very first thing I saw when coming here, was an aggressive muslim manlet picking a fight with 3 tall white Germans.

Don't worry about me, I know how to hold my own in a fight, and what areas to avoid.

Congrats user

>university of chicago
>number 3 school in the country
lol, good one user

Not that I wish it upon you, but you can still get shot, and you'll still have to deal with blacks in your every day life.

Well, be prepared to become a new voter for Cook county while you're there. It seems you will like Chicago and "move" to cook county and live there forever. I'm sorry that they trapped you OP.

grats user, become successful and then reveal your power level when they cant touch you
Jared Taylor style.

Go for public policy and economics. Then get into the Ford or Rockefeller foundation. Infiltrate until you get a higher position, then divert the funding to the white race.

You don't get it. You're like a project for them.

They are aware. They know what you stand for.

They will break you.

Why would you want to spend 4 years being completely surrounded by kikes and niggers?

Congrats. Now gtfo, minor.

number 3 by what metric?

Christ that looks like a birthday invite.

this accurately describes every 4 years that you spend in America

enjoy Chiraq/ Chimpcago

There are plenty of small and inexpensive state schools which are majority European. Chicago is literally an African shantytown ruled by Jews. University of Chicago is one of the most Jewish schools in the country, Europeans are less than 30% of the students there.

They list "whites" as 43% of the student body:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Chicago#Student_body_and_admissions

Of that 43%, at least 14% are kikes.

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population

That is, one in every three "whites" on campus will be malevolent Semitic enemy colonists.

Good job lad I hope you have some decent scholarships

borat with the bantz

usnews and world report probably

From Chicago. That campus is in nigger central. No idea why kids want to attend that sjw school.

Regardless, congratulations. Never display your power level.

what this guy said; make us proud son

chinks are there to learn, though

Here's a little secret - Many, many of your fellow students share your beliefs. There are public and private personas. Be very careful who you allow to see the latter.

>Johns Hopkins
>insulated
Part of its campus is in downtown. Look at the fucking maps

Oh, and congratulations. Odds are the people in your immediate circle don't fully understand, but this is a fine accomplishment.

Welcome fellow deep commottment user. Do not reveal your power level until deep in your career. Dont let the school brainwash you is first obvi advice though. Be on the lookout to capture and mentor more of /ourguys/ for the cause. God speed and get into as much power as you can to be ready for our future days of action.

Jared Taylor gets touched

>the number 3 school in the country
what?

So high IQ you’ll have that offer rescinded forbeing too yappy.

Gloat once you graduate and secure a couple of million in fuck you dollars first

usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public
Not according to this. UChicago isn't bad though.

There's nothing here that identifies him, other than possibly the date.

There's three ways this can go, from order of most likely to least.

1. OP stays a quiet awkward nerd but makes tons of posts on Sup Forums and reddit about how he's totally owning those libs with made up stories

2. OP does try and speak up, but being a memelord idiot gets rekt by everybody he meets for being an idiot memelord. Cries about it on Sup Forums and reddit

3. OP realizes he's been wrong.

>usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/top-public

That's not a ranking that matters.

Only in a soft sensuous manner, by sexy white nationalist women.

How do you know so much about OP from 3 posts? Could there be a bit of projection going on here?

>I can hold my own in fights
>on the streets of chicago
>worst gun crime rate in the country
for a guy who got accepted into such a "prestigious" uni you sure sound like a retard. do I smell affirmative action?

Your right. usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-humanities-schools/economics-rankings
I guess he was talking about economics specific. #7 in the world's not too shabby. Pretty decent.

You're looking at public universities, that's your problem.

>number 3
>what is HYPSM
>what are ivies

> HIQ

> Going to school

youtube.com/watch?v=Klt60usntvw

Not a top 3 school but congrats. Have a friend you went to Uchicago for undergrad in history got her MSW from Columbia. Chicago is Shall issue. Make sure you get that Foid and CCW boiii

this. Hide your fucking power level until you know you can reveal it safely.

max level projection

Chicago is not in the top three universities in America.

t. Columbia

Good work bro. 1488

Congrats. I was accepted there too, but in the end chose Cornell over UChicago. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great school and economics there is top-notch, but a little stuffy and theoretical... I felt the education I got at Cornell was more practical and real world-focused. The UChicago campus itself is beautiful, I love the architecture, but as others have pointed out it’s not in a good part of town. Get ready for “where fun goes to die” memes and “UChicago? Is that a state school” questions from people. It’s annoying but I’d look at it this way: the people who matter know, the people who don’t, don’t matter.

You FUCKING FAGGOTS just dont understand the demographics of Shitcago.

Its really not that bad outside of designated nigger neighborhoods. North Side is fine for the most part. Im on the North Shore which is pretty comfy cause 0 niggers and rarely travel into the city anymore but I promise.

when people are exposed to shitty black neighborhoods, they become racist

You're going right into the belly of the beast user. This is where postmodernism took root and spread the poz to this entire planet. user... It's fucking Mordor.

Consider the joy and love you can have in this life. Consider everything. You don't have to do this.

That ranking is for graduate education, not undergrad. For OP it's only really relevant if he's considering economics grad school as performing well at Chicago is a good signal and he could probably get a well-known LoR or two. Just top national university is the more relevant ranking.

Highland Park doesnt have section 8 housing either

>projecting this much
I go to an even more liberal school and i can 100% say that watching everyone's impotent rage at everything going against them and watching trump counter their expectations has been amazing.

You think I'm content to mindlessly drift through life while I watch our world and our race crumble to pieces, like some kind of faggot?

I fully intend to outperform the system and utterly destroy it.

Ivy League or go home

>2022

School isn't a place for smart people.

>Chicago
>number 3 school in the country

literally what

Just take all necessary precautions user. It's going to be a brutal struggle. But you will become very powerful.

t. Rick & Morty bugman

>DUUUHH DUHEEUUHH BUT IT'S NOT AN IVY LEAGUE

usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

sigh

kill yourself whitey

>you'll still have to deal with blacks in your every day life.
Welcome to America, my friend

Economics and History/Political Science... Or minor in History and/or another language

Be prosperous all the best to you, br just and only judge humans based on their actions. Congratulations!

You can't go wrong with math if you have the aptitude.

>Welcome to America

I wish, but sadly not.

Ivy league is a meme right?

If you were smart you could just start making money and not need to go to school.

Econ graduate who was a lazy shithead and learned his lesson way too late.
No idea what UChicago offers for this but it's got to be way better than my state school.
It'll be a lot, but if you can afford it (i.e. don't have to work a job to get through undergrad), minor in history focusing on Western civ, or political science focusing on political theory -- those will be your 'fun' classes that give you a chance to do the Sup Forums shenanigans you say you want to do.

But more importantly STUDY MATH. Take REAL math classes, not the watered-down BS that econ majors typically require. Calc I instead of Business Calc for example -- Calc I gives you everything you need and more, and will count as credit for any Business Calc requirement, but you'll actually get the mathematical foundation you need for the more grindy shit like econometrics that you WILL be taking (if you're not a brainlet or a lazy fuck, which you aren't. And if you are, DON'T BE, don't squander this like me).

Priority:
- Econ degree
- Math minor (or go for a dual degree if you're a Chad)
- History/poli sci minor (do not do your dual degree in this, you'll get what you need without going hard here)

Pick up an internship in your desired field before you graduate, keep this vision in mind (informed of course by your own desires and your scheduling advisers) and do us proud. You're smart so I know you got this.

>t. restaurant wagecuck that only just got his shit together this year, wants to go to law school but is still making up for fucking up his babby state-school equivalent of your opportunity

Already taking Calc, though I'll definitely continue with math.

wrong board dude i think you're looking for the nigger acceptance forum

there probably isn't one

just look at what steve bannon did, try something like that

You should take some liberated women's gender fluid socio diversification intersectional race theory classes

>University of Chicago
>#3 in the country

TOPKEK

Yeah I figured after I posted that someone who got into UChi already took Calc I in HS, lol.
You get what I mean though. You'll be required to take some "business math" style courses. That's for brainlet retards like 19-year-old me. You're better than that so take real math like a Chad, actually understand the theory on a fundamental level and kick ass.

nice

good luck

>some faggot who knows nothing about UChicago assuming that it's shit because it's in Chicago
>basically this whole thread

University of Chicago is on par with Ivy Leagues, pal

Do any universities now put stylometric fingerprints on messages/acceptance letters?

Yep. Same with Berkeley and Michigan

You seem smart. Please don't waste your time on (((social sciences))). Take proper math classes. Try out engineering, physics (and may be biology and chemistry if you're female)

you aren't prepared for the debt.
>you are already dead.

>white
>non-meme degree
>debt

wait wtf is this 2022 bullshit. how does that shit work, we are in 2017