I'm thinking of buying one of those automatic death rifles, probably the AR-15...

I'm thinking of buying one of those automatic death rifles, probably the AR-15, but I don't even know where to buy the execution bullets not to mention an extended butcher clip or homicide magazine.
Also, should I buy a slaughter victim accuracy kill scope or just stick with the agonizer sights? It would be really cool if it had an exterminator belt feed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxjQw1njCzw
classicfirearms.com/ar12-semi-auto-ar-15-platform-12ga-shotgun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are leftist faggots terrified by small masses moving at high speed?

why dont you just make one from soda cans?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxjQw1njCzw

sodastream isn't allowed here

Make sure you get the tax cut attachment. Oh wait, leafs can't get that.

don't forget the chainsaw bayonet

Because they're used to moving at high-speed at small asses.

What the fuck is that upper

>Le ebil guns

You need a scope. My personal favorite is the ToddlerZoom VX. The glass is crystal clear with illuminated 1st plane reticle. The retical is MOT (minute of toddler), and you can use the toddler distance gauge to find out how far away the toddler is by height. It's great in low light conditions, and toddlers look clear and crisp at almost any time of day. And if you're a night shooter, the Rugrat-glow GT attaches right to it and illuminates toddlers in any lighting conditions.

.. for self defense of course

Ikr doesnt match that well aesthetically

Get yourself a bumpstock, son

>bumpstock
I hate it when you lefties use those exaggerated gun names, trying to make it sound evil.

Think that is a upgrade from this AR-styled 12ga. the turkroaches came out with about 4-5 years ago

classicfirearms.com/ar12-semi-auto-ar-15-platform-12ga-shotgun

>all that shit on an AUG
cut the bullshit and go back to the 1.5x / 20"

We don't need any more low effort bait thanks

Fuck all that mamby bamby shit and just get the tactical nuke launcher attachment with the ICBM adaptor.

Alberta tactical. Non registered custom ar

Are you nuts? Have you lost your mind?
Now that you've opened your big mouth they can back trace you and report you to the Cyber-Police.

>cut the bullshit and go back to the 1.5x / 20"
Why would anyone do that beside /k/autist that just wants his goons to look colz.

Agree user
Fuck off to /k/
You got a whole fucking board to discuss this.
Fuck off -
Stop shitting up Sup Forums

Its an ak variant that has been fitted to imitate the ar style that people love. Pretty slick honestly, ugly as sin but that rifle would be damn useful when shtf

The dingo called, your wedding was at six, and you forgot to show up.

most mass shooters didnt even have scopes. its not like having a scope gives you Call Of Duty aim lock on people.

Guess vatvi ttypefv in the opportunity bar?