IT'S HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

oann.com/hillary-clinton-dnc-accused-of-money-laundering-in-new-fec-complaint/
>The committee says the Clinton campaign and the DNC laundered at least $84 million from the organization through state party budgets and back to Clinton.

>The scheme is a violation of the law, which limits campaign donations from individuals at $2,700.

>Meanwhile, a new poll reveals the popularity of the failed presidential candidate has reached a new low.

>A Gallup survey showed only 36 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Clinton, which is a five percent decline since June.

Other urls found in this thread:

oann.com/hillary-clinton-dnc-accused-of-money-laundering-in-new-fec-complaint/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/19/hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-accused-corrupt-money-scheme-in-new-fec-complaint.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please push this story, Bernie Bros and Reddit will help you. This is a bipartisan issue, fuck Hillary

Why is the FEC even allowing this? OMG the Russians got to them.

Man they slide so much good shit off

>muh russia

not Disney Wars too!?!?!

public execution when?

Bump

Bump to make front page news.

bump

if Hillary doesn't go to jail, no one should go to jail ever again

Blumpft

>A Gallup survey showed only 36 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Clinton, which is a five percent decline since June.

JUST

What committee? Who is in this committee? Is this another nothing burger?

this is still a bump, btw

>still caring about Hillary

Anyone starting to think that the Clinton foundation is an illegal money laundering arm of the rouge CIA?

Bump

Bump

>starting

hello newfaggot

It's fascinating that the presidential challenger, and the presidential victor cannot break fifty fucking percent favorability. Show how complete shit our political climate is, no one likes anyone else.

>if Hillary doesn't go to jail, no one should go to jail ever again

remember when Hillary and her husband stole our nation's nuclear secrets to a foreign government?

this couple named the Rosenberg's did that and were put to death for it

it would be highly anti semitic if the Clintons were not also put to death for nuclear espionage

If they can’t get her for the numerous murders, cannibalism and baby rape, hopefully they can nail her on something smaller. Remember, Capone got BTFOd over income tax.

it will ultimately be money laundering that gets Trump.

nice source mam

you just catching onto this, I was theorizing bout this shit years ago my nigga

QUICK

SOMEONE TELL ME

WHAT DOES FEC COMPLAINT MEAN? IS IT A BIG DEAL

The Committee to Defend the President, a political action committee, filed its complaint with the FEC on Monday

it's called irony you retarded faggot

>uSTJJMMP
>JustJMMP
>tittie bounce from jump in webm
Almonds activated

sauce

>people who commit crimes should get away with it as long as they're no longer in the public eye

>uses recycling symbol as a flag
who's the retarded faggot here buddy

maybe you're new to /po/ but boomers and newfags come here in waves. Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment below

>hello newfaggot

Alright, I was talking for the noobs anyway.

I guess I should have seen that response coming

bump

"you can't prosecute her for breaking federal laws-she's campaigning!"

"you can't prosecute her for breaking federal laws-she lost the election!"

hello namefaggot

>36 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Clinton,
Who the fuck are these people? How?

IT'S NOTHING, LEAF. CONTINUE ICE FISHING

>oann.com/hillary-clinton-dnc-accused-of-money-laundering-in-new-fec-complaint/

>thinking this will amount to anything
>thinking that IF this amounts to anything Clinton won't find a scapegoat
>thinking that if Clinton can't find a scapegoat her punishment will be anything more than a fine that Clinton won't give a fuck about paying from her deep pockets

Hillary is untouchable- No Right-Wing conspiracy is going to take down the greatest shatterer of the glass ceiling in U.S. history!!

>hello namefaggot

oh no, someone called me a namefaggot, despite the fact that I didn't use a name, and just used a tripcode....

whatever shall I do?

/sarcasm

>Hillary is untouchable- No Right-Wing conspiracy is going to take down the greatest shatterer of the glass ceiling in U.S. history!!

it's george soros in drag.

Newfag of the month here

Hillary won't go down.

Just like whitewater literally everyone else involved will get charged but no one wants to commit suicide by shotgun blast to the bank of the head two times right before testifying or filling charges against her

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/19/hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-accused-corrupt-money-scheme-in-new-fec-complaint.html

are you trying to turn me on?

rutroh

HAPPENING!

If I was set to testify against her I'd go under police protection first, seriously

The police will claim you lost your shit and attacked with a knife.
Had no choice but to shoot.

Barack Hezbollah meme it

Neck yourself plebbit troll with a shit nigger flag.

>it's george soros in drag

The law cares user.

bump for justice

Nuffin Canada-cuck.
There's a thread on fav beers up... More your speed bro.

the clinton foundation hasn't been investigated yet

if hillary is to face any indictments, it will be over pay-to-play/financial corruption of the clinton foundation

>OANN

Fake news

Yes, the CF is the center of it all, where $84M was small potatoes. But her biggest crimes in government involve SAP classified info. If that all comes out Americans will be demanding her head. Of course, the pizza stuff would cause that too. She wasn't kidding about the nooses.

>CNN
Very fake news

ruh-roh shill

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/19/hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-accused-corrupt-money-scheme-in-new-fec-complaint.html

Doesn't matter

It's going to get buried just like every other anti-dem story, because trump is a demoralization agent and you're being gaslit

nice gets tho

bump

what are scared for user?

public officials who break federal laws should ALWAYS be held criminally accountable

Shows 36% of those polled are idiots.

>OANN

chiggitycheckdatshityo

Wouldn't it be interesting if Mueller's team was rolled into these charges?
>Dinesh D'Souza's revenge

Bump.

"you can't prosecute us-WE'RE the prosecutors"

Anti slime slider bump

>Newfag of the month here

Quality post... how much you get paid for those edgy comments?

>are you trying to turn me on?

why would you even say that?