KATY PERRY ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

EYES, ROTHSCHILD MANSION, HERMETIC SYMBOLISM, FREEMASONIC SYMBOLISM.

GET. THE. FUCK. IN. HERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=WS7f5xpGYn8

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WS7f5xpGYn8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mhcj3sOdckg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I MEAN COME ON, LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

KATY = VICTORIAN SEXUAL QUEEN, CONTROLLING THE MASSES THROUGH EXPLOITATION.

WAKE. UP.

BLOCKS UR PATH

You fucktards should have listened to Q instead of chasing him off.

Q is a retard designed to distract from Mega

2011 is calling they want their newfags back

>Not posting hooktube

>worthless whore works for Rothschilds

Sage

t. Mega. Show moar feet

Literally every celeb does this shit to stir up drama and controversy so their shitty music video distracts from their even shittier music.
Yes Katy Perry is a kike puppet but you sound like a fucking Facebook Boomer.
oh no what will we do without LARPer #58395 around to drop retarded "hints" that lead us on goose chases and distract us from real tasks :OOO

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhcj3sOdckg

Hello, new-friend.

>Airhorns at the beginning of the video
I can't take this seriously, sorry. Thanks for the kek tho

maybe she does this to make money? to get attention from retards like you?

This isn't exactly mind blowing news, but the new video is indeed fucked.

>Everyone has cell phones but other than that in the mansion they dress up like old British aristocracy with powdered wigs and stuff.
>"Blond" KP is not in control of her life
>"Dark haired" KP is the alter, engaging in physical violence against men without fear
>Dark KP has the eye on her chest
>Tortured and sacrificed literally in the Rothschild mansion (same one from Eyes Wide Shut)
>When blond KP is killed, dark KP holds the head as if to say I am better and stronger than the real me

So you boomers are back from 8spaz? Go listen to some Tim RIfat

so they hide it in plain sight so any claims of it being covert are discredited?

what's that one weird youtube channel with esoteric shit, videos don't really make any sense but are creepy as fuck. one of the videos has white bitches twerking to some audio about jews or something

Katy perry is a retard who has no idea what she is doing, she just thinks its funny.

Only niggers call Jews the "Illuminati"

Literal shit

On the other hand, it's sad to realize that hollywood has more views on their videos from putting "muh illuminati symbolism" in them than if they made videos without it

cringe

Fuck off with this, Katy Perry ain't shit but a living, breathing inferiority complex. Our girl Tay releases a video taking the piss at the NWO? Oh what do you know, now KP comes along and fills up her video with that shit

well that was terrible

which vid did tat take a piss of the merchants?

Call us back when you recognize Marie Antoinette and Joan of Arc.

But this is garbage even for Katy Perry.

its a cheap knockoff of Sophia Coppolas Marie Antoinette, don't get too excited.

If i were a celebrity I'd be looking into occult shit and put it in my videos to draw more attention towards it. Don't give celebrities attention.

Victorians didn't wear powdered wigs you fucking nitwit. And the building in your OP picture isn't a "mansion," it's more properly described as a palace. In fact, I believe that's Windsor Castle put through some god-awful CGI. Not owned by the Rothschilds (hurr durr yes the Rothschilds did banking for the English royal family but they don't fucking own all their assets).

Nothing about this music video is masonic.

Katy Perry does nothing but show the inherit psychological differences between men and women. The drug consumption, mass media consumption, affluent aspirations, and the projection of insecurity in having to pose as defiant and masculated through combat.

Most men would rather just pet a dog, drink whiskey by a fire, and maybe engage in some niche hobby.

It's as though women fancy the status perception of nice things, than actually how nice things are built, designed, and maintained.

Watching Katy instead of TayTay?

This. Not everything is an illuminat-afag conspiracy. Some people are just useful idiots to crappy Presidential campaigns and plays even crappier music.

the eye + rainbow costume is definitely masonic, faggot

Yes, there is symbolism everywhere now what?

you retards don't realize that shit like this is made to keep you going in circles?
HUURRRR DURRR muh black sun muh eye of horus muh pineal gland I'm woke as fuck xD

Prince Piggy = Harvey Weinstein XD

OMG, OP is a giant Faggot.

Don't worry nufags fall for this shit all the time
T.2006 oldfag

Look What You Made Me Do. The whole thing is nust over the top with NWO (not Jew-specific) imagery and MKUltra themed, down to multiple personalities and the chorhs being "Look what you made me do," so much so that I think she's just saying "Yeah yeah fuck you guys look I can put it in my video no problem."

Thanks dude.

Pro tip, go buy some XVG it will be $15 by 2019.

How can anyone including her fans ever take her seriously these days, her career has taken on a strangely dark / soulless tone, she's clearly into some deep hollywood shit and it broke her. That bit with Neil Degrasse Tyson where she asks if math has anything to do with science like come on, she used to be smarter than that, surely, back when her music wasn't about being vored by wealthy people i mean