Dude, fuck the degenerate West. I'm moving to Japan or China where people still care about their countr-

>Dude, fuck the degenerate West. I'm moving to Japan or China where people still care about their countr-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
liveleak.com/view?i=f12_1340888183
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who in the last century said that China cared

hot if true

Ooga booga.

Disney showcases the Asian women getting BLACKED by Finn.

The last time I went to Japan was over 8 years ago in Summer 2009. Even back then, they had negros in the fashion district outside hip hop themed clothing stores. Passing out flyers. They specifically hired 2 negros to represent their store.

The samurai will rise up and kill the black invaders. Not even meming. It's already happen a few times. Kissless nip virgin gets pissed and grabs the ancestral katana.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE

it's from a video about ganguro. not regular japs

>The ganguro trend started in the mid-1990s and reached its peak by the latter half of the decade; it purportedly became almost obsolete by 2000 when a bihaku craze emerged among young women who wanted to imitate the look of their favourite popular singers,[3] specifically Ayumi Hamasaki[4] who debuted at the time. The ganguro trend faded out afterwards

shut the fuck up retarded weeb

>Real Madrid
Kill yourself scumbag

Well prove it then. Show us some articles of the Japanese virgin killing the negro with the katana,

Kek a million niggers and only two Asian girls. By the last picture it even seems like she has civilized him to the point of drinking wine from a glass.

Well I’m convinced

Gyaru/Gal is still a thing

Delicious Browns confirmed for cyrptids

Gyaru are just spoiled bitches, not the asian wiggers that ganguro were.

Niggas in China

They did the right thing by calling local law enforcement
Chinamin now what's up

Data like this is always stupid beacuse it's obvious that when there is an active and direct threat, more people will be willing to fight.
When you have an enemy right next to you, you better be well prepared.

Countries on the bottom feel relatively safe and can't even comprehend a situation where they want to fight for their country.
Should a war scenario happen, I'm sure more people would change their mind.

LOL Fiji watch the fuck out

WWIII begins with Fiji and you fuckers never even saw it coming.

>Japan has strict gun laws

Will be impossible for Blacks to get guns in Japan.

Speaking from historical experience, Poland?

How do you explain Poland then? They border a potential threat (Russia - as potential of a threat as it is to 75% Finland)
I think some cultures are just more martial and nationalistic

They'll just release a deadly bioweapon , close their ports and wait

Communism was never racial so of course they accept niggers into China

liveleak.com/view?i=f12_1340888183

kekeke zerg rush

I fucking hate myself since I know for a fact the person in your picture is a dude.

Damn. Now even the Japs have been Bracked.

I know what I'm about, son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

I wouldn't lift a finger for this guberment.

Fucking kikes draining each and every one of use dry with their taxes, expect for those boatniggers

This has to be the first global plague to ever strike humanity.

10 negros and 2 chinks that are into bestiality.Whatever negros do abroad it is always scam,rape,drugs,hopping like chimps and hanging around doing nuffin.East asians still dont like you negro boy.