What does Sup Forums think about paganism?

I often see a lot of threads on here defending Christianity/Catholism, but what about paganism? I would think that Sup Forums would have defended paganism a bit more.
In my opinion, paganism was a crucial part of European culture, and shaped Europe in many ways.
So, what do others think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the very soul of the white race, which has been suppressed by an alien, Semitic religion for far too long.

paganism is Canaanism demon worship by people with whiter skin, with different names for the demons.
Christianity is where it's at.

nigger-tier druid larping

Can you explain why?

I agree.

Greetings christ cuck. Paganism is the soul of the white man. We are in balance with nature.

The only good pagan is a dead pagan... not enought to just kill them though, their remains must be fed to rabid beasts, their places of worship burnt to the groung and their blaspemous texts torn to piecesc and cast into a hot, raging fire...

>We are in balance with nature.
KYS hippy maggot.

If you want to be a pagan just be a Christian instead. Lot of their shit has pagan elements and you won’t be a LARPing faggot.

Deus Vult is also a nice catch phrase for when you’re eventually executing shit skinned savage muzzles in the street.

You're retarded. I'm not a Christian but if Christianity hadn't come and swept your tent-dwelling retarded asses, to this day you'd still be running around wearing antlers and furs and raping each other in the wilderness. Uncivilized scum

>and you won’t be a LARPing faggot.
>Deus Vult is also a nice catch phrase for when you’re eventually executing shit skinned savage muzzles in the street.

Do you have zero self-awareness, or what? You Deus Vult cucks are the biggest LARPers out there. It's pathetic and cringeworthy.

>Sup Forums knows anything about religion.
I wish they would start banning niggers like you because its so fucking tiresome hearing the same rhetoric on a daily bases here.

>Uncivilized scum
Just look at your average varg tier internet pagan if you want a perfect example of the fact that paganism is a degenerate religion for low life vermin.

Canaanites were matriarchal, the proto-Greeks were matriarchal, and related by blood to Canaanites (via the Mycenaeans and Pelasgians, who originally hailed from Phoenicia/Syria/Palestine and Libya Egypt).
Then came the immigrant waves from the north, who were Aryan speaking peoples. The Ionians and Aeolians. These two groups culturally adapted to the natives, and gave up their patriarchal culture.
After these two, came the Achaeans and finally the Dorians, again Aryan speaking peoples and related closely to the prior two waves. These two latter groups conquered the matriarchal society and enforced their Aryan, patriarchal society on the natives.
This "enforcement" did not involve annihilating every native, but rather taking over the reins of the religion/culture; taking the power away from priestesses (who had absolute power) and installing priests.
It also changed the ancient practice of sacrificing "kings" each year (or every 4 years) to their Moon Goddess triad. (Later, the king would substitute a young boy in his place.)

Why do you think leftist culture is so anti-male?
Why do you think they hate Aryans so much?
Why do you think they hate Christianity so much?

Because the descendants of the matriarchal society want their power back, and want to take things back to the days where human sacrifice was COMMON, where men were treated as scum, where knowledge/science was the sole province of the priestess class.

Reference Robert Graves, "Greek Myths", for sources.

I think it's very important, shouldn't be at odds with Christianity these days. Pagan festivals form the backbone of our holidays and culture. I hope it sees an even bigger revival in the coming years.

Depends on the kind of paganism. There are many respectable kinds, but some are detestable. The European pagan religions, if not observed, should at least be respected and somewhat incorporated into our set of traditions, which is already the case with Catholics and, correct me if I'm wrong, Orthodox Christians. Our roots lie in our ancestral pagan religions after all.
>lmao fuck nature its for useless savages amirite XD
Kill yourself, rootless faggot. Nature is fundamentally anti-Jew, yet you propagate disregard for it.
Found the retard.

Kick all the niggers out of your Christian church and I'll respect it, but you can't. You openly welcome any type of scum so long as they appologize to Jewsus.

leave the high priest of Jupiter was forbidden from leaving the city of Rome his whole life. Roman paganism was not about the "wilderness" and neither were Babylonians

>Hes not an animist

>Nature is fundamentally anti-Jew
Are you really this retarded or are you just pretending to be. Man has dominion over the natural world, nature is not to be worshipped you canadian retard...

>Just look at this white man with a white wife and 5 white kids living a simple in rural France while redpilling young whites on the internet about a decadent system that is rigged against white people
Meanwhile, this thread is full of mutts seething with anger over the mere mention of native European religions.

>b-but Varg killed a commie decades ago

>Roman paganism was not about the "wilderness" and neither were Babylonians
I never said they were, but nature was revered by other notable European pagans

A Pagan Thread on Sup Forums, Christian see's thread, now this is where the triggering and screeching begins.

Case in point another pagan degenerate putting a disgusting freak like varg up on a pedestal... ye shall know them by their fruits.

>If you want to be a pagan just be a Christian instead.
People like you are successful fluoride test subjects.

the true aryan religion. christcuck kike slaves should be gassed for treason of their race.

shut up thats not Roman paganism.

Found the idiot who hasn't studied ancient cultures.

Destroying nature for the sake of growth is perfectly fine with you then, right?

And yes, nature is fundamentally anti-Jew. The Jew's nature is parasitic, and the filth which they propagate (i.e. cultural Marxism) opposes the natural order. Equality, a common characteristic of their poison, is unnatural, for it will not ever exist in the natural world, nor has it ever

>t. mutt quoting the kike he puts on a pedestal

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid cuck religion that accomplished nothing. Your "other notable" religions couldnt even dig a hole in the ground to shit it. LITERALLY. Only the Romans and Greeks accomplished anything noteworthy and Greekpaganism comes from Babylon, and Babylonians believed that the wilderness was basically satan

There's only one religion. It existed in ancient times, same as now.
Accept no substitutes.

Pagans are crazy...

>Roman paganism.
There was no such thing as Roman paganism. Romans were a practical people, they were also by and large pantheists. The Romans incorporated the religions of the people they conquered into their own which served to placate the local populations.
Christians were not persecuted by the Romans because they worshipped Christ, rather they were persecuted because they refused to recognize the divinity of Caeser.
The pagan traditions in Rome wre largely borrowed from the greeks, but also developed over time as the empire expanded into new lands, incorporating new cultures.

You literally think all paganism is Canaanism, which is Semitic bullshit. Kill yourself, stupid mutt. The only shit you know about ancient cultures is what you hear from your pastor, who also knows nothing about ancient cultures

nah, actually I got this mainly from Robert Graves, who wasn't even Christian afaik.

But continue embarrassing yourself :) It's amusing.

>Destroying nature for the sake of growth is perfectly fine with you then, right?
Hey moron nature is much too big and far too resilient for us to destroy. Man's God given role as steward of the earth and it's resources means we should use it for our own benefit... this means conserving our resources and keeping for ourselves a home free of pollution.

To be honest the ONLY pagan religions that accomplished a real civilizations were the ones that did not speak well of the wilderness.
>muh nature
Ancient mesopotamian civilizations and ROme both thought poorly on "nature" especially Babylon. It was the source of all evil against mankind and gave man it's sin nature. You have NO idea what youretalking about. Take your hippy bullshit elsewhere. THe Babylonians would have called youall cucks then would kill you all

Shut up you don't know what youre talking about. Agriculture was loved by Rome, but not wilderness. bc the farmer tamed the wilderness and subdued it. But the wilderness was the enemy

>Shut up you don't know what youre talking about. Agriculture was loved by Rome, but not wilderness. bc the farmer tamed the wilderness and subdued it. But the wilderness was the enemy
WTF you on about boy? Where have I suggested that Romans were a pack of effeminate, tree hugging hippies?

This is not an effective tactic. You need to start talking like an australian, go elsewhere

>THe Babylonians would have called youall cucks then would kill you all
*gasses your subhuman semitic babylonian faggotry*

>what is the dark ages
Christianity sent social, technological and medical progress back hundreds of years.

Alexander the Great had Phoencian ancestry and gave the Jews religios freedom
woops

>nah, actually I got this mainly from Robert Graves, who wasn't even Christian afaik.
Post a source then. I really doubt a Celticist and a student of Irish mythology would say such a stupid thing.

Oh, and Japanese paganism must be Semitic too, right? How about Germanic paganism, which has fuck all to do with Satan or some Semitic shit. Idiot

I'd take it over Jew worship any day of the week

yeah and he was gay too, right shlomo? any more revisionist history you want to throw out?

Paganism?
With the Wild Hunt/Druid stuff kind of Paganism?
Yes. If you subscribe to that religion, and I do not; I will respect your views. Teach people the primal nature of Life. Teach people what Human Beings 'are'.
The Natural Order favors Capitalism.

Thank god for the Babylonians. I thank God everyday when they went about the land massacring hippy cucks and installing plumbing.

These are primary sources from Greeks and supporters of Rome you should take your revisionist history elsewhere

>it's another white people fight among themselves over trivial religious differences while jews and muslims destroy civilization thread

:^)

What sources?
You've yet to post any Shlomo

>from Greeks and supporters of Rome
you mean subversive kikes who lived 300 years later? :^)

Appian, Plutarch, Roman Historians referencing those men as well as Josephus while a Jew, decided to march on Judea and sided with the ROmans in 70 Ad
Now do you have sources telling me I'm wrong

Alexander was a huge fan of Babylonians and joined their religion. try harder faggot he sided with the men who killed hippies for fun

Robert Graves, "Greek Myths: Vol 1" primarily. The early chapters go into the specifics about the proto-Greeks (i.e. Canaanites with a matriarchal culture that practiced human sacrifice) and their eventual overthrow by the Achaeans and Dorians (i.e. Aryan, patriarchal people that didn't sacrifice humans).

I have sources that searching the wikipedian article on Alexander the great for "phoenicia" gives 0 results and for "jew" gives 1 result referencing jewelry
So it's allready established that you're a lying cunt

Every nation christian nation was led by God to their Cannean and holy territory need to be defended from unworthy

>wikipedia
not a source

Greek paganism is only one of many types of paganism. In your first post, you said all paganism is Canaanism. Retard. Paganism is an umbrella term for several religions

>said to diogenes that he wanted to be diogenes
>'durr he hated nature he was a bad ass crazy psycho murderer kike animal like muh babylonian niggers! zionist pride wurld wide!'
ok shlomo

Alexander spent his fortune from conquering the world to completely rebuild all the Babylonian temples. He died shortly thereafter from the curse

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

You fell for a psyop nigga lol

Okay now I'm convinced you're just shitposting desu
good baits lad got me to reply

>from the curse
you mean got murdered by kikes because he was replacing their religion. :^)

no the Jews liked Alexander. All thse sources from jews in ancient times say things like "based Alexander" ect. They liked him. But he died from a curse that was laid upon the land.

If paganism is a psyop then what the fuck do you even call actual jew worship?

All these different cults have curses. If you join and contribute to their cause the God of the Jews is going to curse you for anti semitism. Be warned. I'm fucking serious

>the God of the Jews
>the god of a race of subhuman animals who have been eternally damned by nature itself
wooooooah must be a really tough god, lmao. no wonder you kike ghouls hate nature, because you are twisted monsters that even nature has rejected. topkek

iirc, Alexander was Doric Greek (Aryan) on his father's side, and Illyrian from the land of Epidamnos, on his mother's. If not Illyrian, then they were Greeks from Epidamnos, but considered a Greek "backwater" compared to Athens or Aegean Greek cities.
(Macedonians were Doric Greeks, but not looked by other Greeks as "true Greeks", like the Ionians of Attica, or the Aeolians of Thessaly, even though the Macedonians considered themselves "Greek".)
While Phoenician people did colonize parts of Greece, it was during a time long before Alexander the Great, and any "Phoenician blood" in him was distilled over many generations.

>paganism was a crucial part of European culture, and shaped Europe in many ways.
such as?
modern paganism is dumb, it has no real backing and isn't based upon anything concrete.
They are trying to reconstruct things based upon old children's stories and often confuse a worldview with paganism itself.
No modern pagans can be real pagans because pagans were not modern, they did not practice science, they were no empiricists, they were literal believes, they did not ascribe to archetypes, they actually believed in everything they did wholeheartedly.

Christians are cuckolded jew worshippers. Pagans are weak varg dickriders.
Who here /islammasterrace/?

I disagree, I think a portion of his blood was phoenician since the Jews liked him so much. This was the height of their "leave goyim" period, and it was near to the height of their hatred for Greeks. I'd say he was partially Phoecian and it was not distilled. He also had red hair

worshippers are cuckolds

Sure, WIccans and other dumb fluffy pagan beliefs TODAY suck.
I'm talking about the oldest pagan religions of Europe.

A lot of the holidays have pagan roots

Solistice is soon, which was the original christmas

Christmas is not on the winter solstice

I said that because European pagan religions all descended originally from the Canaanite religions, where it all started.
Again, if you'd actually studied ancient cultures, you'd know that Europeans are not native to Europe, they migrated there, taking with them their cultures from their homelands.
But, since languages change, and as different peoples intermix, the language evolves even more, so that on the surface the relationship between the different pagan religions gets obfuscated.
But when you actually study ancient mythology (like Robert Graves, Greek Myths, for example, though there are plenty of others) you start to see how they're ALL talking about the same group of gods, goddesses, etc., just with different names.
To sum up, it's all demon worship involving human sacrifice.
Christianity is where it's at.

Retard :) Try reading more before you decide to embarrass yourself in public.

THIS.

>ancestral pagan religions
there is no such thing as a pagan religion.
The Christians acknowledged the existence of Odin, does this make them pagan? no.
Half the Greeks were atheists, but they still Greek, that was their identity, their culture wasn't pagan nor defined by their religion it was defined by their people, it was Greek culture.
"Greek" gods were shared across the Near East and Southern Europe.

no, its on saturnalia.

>I'm talking about the oldest pagan religions of Europe.
such as?
The religion of the native Europeans is lost. There are no more 'true' Europeans. Only a mix of farmers and horsemen.
How has this shaped European culture more than Empiricism?
You sound like a woman, get out.

>I said that because European pagan religions all descended originally from the Canaanite religions, where it all started.
No it started in babylon. Literally every single classical civilization claimed that their religion came from Babylon. Coicidentally, the Jews and all other Mesopotamian religions, in fact so many pagans and jews claim that the Tower of Babel event actually happened, so the names of all their pagan gods changed but the religion was in mostly similar form. The zeigtgeist stuff is easily explained also by this event in history

I feel you OP.
Reawakening the white race means not forgetting our ancestors and the old ways. From Heathenism to Druidry I think European Paganism is an essential part of the revitalization of the Western Spirit. That being said, I respect Christians five times more than I respect atheist.

who are our ancestors?

6 feet under

does it matter what constitutes the six feet above them?

Do you want it to be more dead bodies?

The Jews liked him because he didn't persecute them, and because he allowed them to keep their customs and live separately inside Greek controlled cities.
I dunno about him having red hair, but red hair was not, and is not, unique to Jews/Phoenicians. Unless you're trying to say that Nordic people are Jews/Phoenicians since they have red hair?
His mother was the daughter of the King of Epidamnos, which was either controlled by Greeks or Illyrian peoples, not Phoenician. His father was descended from Argive Greeks, which makes him Doric Greek (Aryan, therefore, not Phoenician/Semitic).
There was an intermingling of Aryan Greeks with the early native Semitic "greeks", so in that sense he could have had some Phoenician blood, but again, that was many centuries of distilling before Alexander was born.

you really dont get jews. his father claimed Phoenician ancestry.

Also there were a lot of Phoeicians with aryan features. and the Jews married into them calling them "kin"