The GOP’s Tax Bill Kicks Puerto Rico When It’s Down

Cult 45 will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/puerto-rico-tax-bill-nydia-velazquez_us_5a39938de4b06d1621b042f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's funny is how they leave out that PR had $55B in debt already before the hurricane and was on the verge of defaulting on their debt

Source:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/puerto-rico-tax-bill-nydia-velazquez_us_5a39938de4b06d1621b042f8

What is cult 45 and why would regular american's worry about island niggers?

Actually, they legitimately defaulted before the hurricane hit.

Pay no attention to the brown menace. Your life will improve tremendously.

good, maybe now they will move. our taxes being used to subsidize these "emergencies" leads to the irresponsible decisions of these morons to live in these places. quit rewarding people for living in locations that are prone to danger and destruction. Maybe once they bear the burden of their shitty choices, they won't be drowning in their own debt...or the flood.

PR must pay for using a tragedy as a smear campaign against their leader.

trump is the 45th president.

Fuck Puerto Rico. Should've nuked that shithole a long while ago.

Fuck shitskins.

This is going to force them into statehood.

good, keep fucking kicking

Oh, I get it now

Isn't Trump trying to carry out ethnic cleansing on Puerto Rico anyway? This is nothing.

>PR not a real US state

and we should care why?

Sorry, but your mayor of San Juan tried to use us as a political prop and the governor was a useless shitbird. On top of all this, you kicked out the contractors rebuilding the electric grid, setting the effort back 3 months.

Fuck off, you can’t have it both ways. I also like how Huffpost pretends to be offended.

Puerto Rico is nothing but welfare leeches, I'd rather deal with Cubans

It's not even something specifically directed at PR. Just rules on dealing with foreign nations and PR happens to fall under those rules.

>the PR government handed out over 100 million in holiday bonuses...
>they are not a U.S state
>Fuck them, Americans give zero fucks

>Cult 45
I like this.

the saudis want to buy PR and turn it into arab disneyland

haha how do they still not have power, puerto rico step your shit up

Get fucked Puerto shito

not fully yet, colt 45 is a pistol

Maybe they should have thought about that before deciding to be born in Puerto Rico.

>In 2009, Puerto Rico paid $3.742 billion into the US Treasury.
>In 2009, Puerto Rico had a population of 3.74 million

They pay an average of ~$1000/yr a person as it is. Seems fair enough. They're a territory, not a state and they don't to this point pay every federal tax.

>Amid insufficient federal response
And here we have an emotional lefty charge indicative of a HuffPo article, when in reality Trump sent aid twice, only for PR leadership to 'lose' it by the dumpster full to set narrative.

They have had several independence referendums. They are free to vote themselves out if they feel they are treated unfairly. I'd imagine they would turn in to every other latin american shithole and they know this.

All shitskins can get fucked right in their niggery shit-pits. My patience is gone.

>turn into

Ahmed, lemme tell ya. I went there after the first few days to help fix shit and it was just a third world shithole with some power grid damag and downed trees. Those lazy fucks are typical island trash who blame everyone and want everything handed to them and done for them. Fuck that place.

Houston got nearly 2M of rain and the gulf coast of Florida got Cat 3 winds. Why is PR still whining and without power?

get money for shit, not have to do as much cause your not a state

>Cult 45
Is that what shillblue is calling us now?

Apparently. I hope someone memes it.

wouldn't be hard. its a reference to a gun and a malt liquor that comes in a 40oz bottle mostly sold to guess who

Aren't they basically U.S. citizens, though? Can't they leave Puerto Rico?

Yes, they've flooded in to Florida, making it that much harder for it to go red, as hispanics are incapable of voting for anything other than gibs machines.

Cut ties with PR. Spanish American war was a long time ago. Bye bye PR!

They don’t pay any fed tax

When is Puerto Rico not down?

If ya'll can take a break from being edgy, those tax breaks create 250,000 productive jobs on the island. All you've accomplished with this shit is making the 250,000 people who aren't on fucking welfare to become unemployed and move to the states leaving the rest of island to be composed entirely of welfare queens.

They were going to move to NYC and become Rosie Perez regardless user.

plenty of people stay down here even though the cost of living is higher and the quality of life is lower out of civic duty or whatever the fuck, without a fucking job to sweeten the deal anyone with an education is just going to fuck off

Sounds like there should be a lot of low skilled jobs available right now to get over the hurricane.

Remember when people were upset about the Whitefish contract and it was cancelled? Now a new contract is going to cost $200 million more.

Puerto Rico has been in debt since the dawn of time.

45 stronk like a colt

in theory yeah but the jobs lost due to destroyed businesses is a lot larger, it's a net loss

they got aid from us and spat in our face by not distributing it and having their population leave to florida, while the whore mayor used the tragedy to go after Trump
fuck them and fuck pr
the only puerto rican I ever met told me he was glad when 9/11 happened
pay your fair share or leave the US

Puerto Ricans should be barred from entering the lower 48.

It seems like PR should be better prepared for these weather events. I mean, you are directly in the path of pretty much every atlantic hurricane.

It's complicated. Generally speaking the island is well prepared for hurricanes. Most homes are reinforced concrete and the building codes are pretty good. Main problem was the publicly owned electric company not keeping the electric grid up to date. Areas with newer installations and concrete poles survived, areas with shitty electric connections and wooden poles just got fucked. Plus they refused to trim trees to prevent tree branches from fucking up the lines. Don't kinda blame everyone for the fuckery by the electric company.

liberals always do this

gigantic piece of legislation or policy change and they pour through it until they can find one provision that may adversely affect one small group of people in a specific situation. Then they write a faggy article about it

Niggers are much worse in that regard.

I don't. I was out of power for a week during Harvey. People three streets over from me had water over their roofs in a 2 story house. Somehow things are all the way back to normal.