Abo's sexual abuse

>it's all muh Churches fault
>its all homelessness's fault
>it's all poverty's fault...

>ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER CHILDREN ARE 9.8 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE REMOVED BY CHILD PROTECTION AUTHORITIES THAN NON-INDIGENOUS CHILDREN IN 2016.

familymatters.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Family-Matters-Report-2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

familymatters.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Family-Matters-Report-2017-Snapshot.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncr3J28pRio
youtube.com/watch?v=TSwMNIzteFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abos>gypsies>haitians stop complaining m8 and stop race mixing with them

I tried op but this pdf is a horrible read

Precis
familymatters.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Family-Matters-Report-2017-Snapshot.pdf

>it's all residential schools my grandfather went to's fault.

Christian charity really bit us in the ass.

>5 year old abos are 2.5 times moar likely to be held back in there development
what does that mean? how stupid can they get?
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

>tfw you realise they had to make a low volatile fuel to use in Northern Australia just to stop the abos huffing all the petrol...

bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

god dammit the average abo iq is 64 some estimates as low as 62

>tfw your iq goes up after huffing...

>it's all some explorers fault from a couple of hundred years ago for navigating to a place no white fellas had been to before...

We did them a real disservice bringing written language, farming, culture and civilisation to them...

Wiping out the abos was for their own good.

Keep in mind that average is based on surveys that include a bunch of 'aboriginals' who are 7/8 White. The avg of real abos is even lower.

People treat abbos as a homogeneous group. They are not. Certain types are much less coony and are able to be civilised (to some degree)

holy shit look at the abo JB, I think they are girls I swear I saw tits
>can an ausie m8 please confirm, is this what most abo "females" look like?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncr3J28pRio

I can concur -
>t. grew up in FNQ, used to get told Dreaming stories by a local elder - was breddy based.

Are abbos truly that bad?
I've never seen one irl so I don't know how they are.
Are the memes real?

Even as kids, prior to the kike takeover, we were taught that the old abos got the pick of the little girtls and the old lubras took ten year old boys as husbands. Time passed. Those kids grew up and repeated the abuse
Remember the priest in the far north who had to buy two little abo girls to spare them that future. And the old priest was hounded for his noble attempts
Why do you think they took abo kids into boarding school type systems. It was to spare them the systemic paedophilia rife in abo society, as well as to teach them skills and trades
Those kids were grateful for the intervention until the kikes began the stolen children bs

QLD ones seem to be the best. I'm pretty friendly with a few from Toowoomba and they are of perfectly average IQ, don't abuse drugs, raise their children well and don't consume excessive amounts of welfare.

They are the exception, unfortunately

those gurls look like they are heavily mixed
>pic related looks moar accurate
youtube.com/watch?v=TSwMNIzteFI

also what does Nyirripi and Warlpiri mean?

>Hurr durr all abbos look the same.

Australia is a big continent and had a very divergent array of local faunae, some are light, some are dark, some have curly hair, some straight. Fuck, we even have blonde abbos and pygmies.

t. Actual Aussie

>blonde abbos
do you understand the difference between pure breed and mix raced? do you have abo ancestry user?

>Live in WA
>work in city, daily commute
>run the gamut EVERY SINGLE DAY of wildflowers [1/128th etc. abo proud of muh heritage & kulcha]
>"eh, bloke, gotta smoke?"

>Implying British kids didn't go to an identical Catholic boarding school system
Abbos ladies and gents

>imblying that in the generations since those British kids and their progeny have simply got on with life and for the most part lived fairly productive lives rather than simply subsisted on govt. welfare and handouts...
Abo apologists ladies and gentlemen.

Abbos should have been exterminated, merely as a mercy. They have no way of adapting to the modern world - they were too far behind.

>blonde abbos
>t. actual aussie
what a crock of shit mate. yeh some of them look different but any one of them which is >=50% abbo is not gonna be blonde.

Oi vey brudda this is anuddah stolen generation!

Jesus thats gross. What is wrong with her legs?

Tassie detected.

Yes.

I work for a government agency and reguarly deal with aboriginals.

All stereotypes are 100% true. Incest and pedophilia are rampant amongst aboriginal families. Consider the fact too that aboriginals have only been civilised since just the 18th century when they were still at a primitive technological level.

Why not just achieve racial separation? Australias a big enough place for abos to roam around in seperate from whites.

Well I don't know about your abbos. But ours are segregated and they are nothing but leeches.

>t. former Primary school teacher -
>no. of times Billy (white) attended Breakfast club (free toast and vegemite for kids whose parents are too poor/spent all dere munny on piss) = 0
>no. of time Edwin (abo) was not left to walk to school in the morning cause mudda, bruddah etc. were too pissed and did not attend Breakfast club = 0

We had a book on a couple of kids on whether they would make it past yr. 7 before going to jail. I made bank on that one.

>they are nothing but leeches.
Ours too but apparently it's the govts. fault for giving them all that welfare money.