This is tucker gold yall....trees are now racist in California

This is tucker gold yall....trees are now racist in California...

youtube.com/watch?v=n8xTxlcUvWI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnC88xBPkkc
web.archive.org/web/20130723054843/http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/europe/12/04/germany.swastika.reut/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trae the Tree killer. I just saw it now for the first time. Reminds me of the old days before prime time.

Well well well...

hahahaha where is that from?

Ytmnd

It was a news story a year or two ago. Apparently Nazis planted those trees in the shape of a swastika and they only go that color for a few weeks a year.

wheres the tree hugging hippies?

B A S E D T R E E
A
S
E
D
T
R
E
E

what happened to the lefts "Environmentalism"?

If they think they can impress a black person they would frack in their living room. It's the liberal hierarchy of needs.

What the fuck is wrong with baby boomers?

tucker carlson is a fucking clown. nobody is saying the trees are racist but tucker. the guest is composed and has sensible viewpoints and arguments while carlson is just a bumbling moron who puts words in his mouth and shits out strawmen. the fact that people watch his show and lap this shit up is sad

Did we watch the same video? Tucker was clearly making fun of the idiot.

Hey rabbi.

wtf is wrong with these people
>dat particular type of tree is a nasty tree!
>fucking raysis trees

the guy explained why the trees were going away. the trees were planted to cordon and deprive the adjacent black families of tax benefits from living on/near golf courses. the guy being interviewed never said anything about trees being racist, nor ice cream trucks, nor anything. tucker is satirizing a hardcore sjw to the extreme, but nobody says the things he says. he's strawmanning his idea of a hardcore liberal which doesn't exist or is a minuscule minority

youtube.com/watch?v=JnC88xBPkkc
vid related

wtf im based eternal Nazi now

Does the guest live in a house affected by the trees? Why is he so worried about them. Do you drive through your neighborhood trying to right wrongs as you see them? I think Tucker made the point when he mentioned that he would be happy to have any families who actually live in those houses on.

I guarantee you that no blacks living in that area today give one shit about those trees. White lefties are only using the history to virtue signal. There are lots of golf courses across America with a tree line to cordon off the course from the rest of the neighborhood, woods, roads, etc.

exactly my thoughts
I thought this would be based tucker shitting on people but it was the about the opposite.

Exactly

None of them are giving a damn except maybe the hard core black jew.

they're probably already making a decent amount of income already to be living in a real estate area to begin with.
Its just leftist whites trying to right the wrongs they "see in their world".

that picture is older than myspace you idiot

web.archive.org/web/20130723054843/http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/europe/12/04/germany.swastika.reut/
huh, you learn something new everyday. I never used myspace.