You haven't won yet Trump. Dems are in for the long game

You haven't won yet Trump. Dems are in for the long game.

>SALT
>Literally describes the Democrats' reaction

9th circuit to issue a ruling blocking parts of the law as soon as Trump signs. The argument to rule in favor of is Trump proposed this to attack political enemies.

>no hint of a red bush

close but no cigar

Even more retarded is the Commiefornians who now say that state taxes should be counted as charitable contributions so the feds can't tax it.

Try not paying your state taxes and see how fucking charitable the commies feel.

>That pic

Better start posing more man.

Jesus Christ, the left keeps digging that grave. Deeper and deeper and deeper

Ahh maybe the sanctuary state is a church. Atheist will believe in anything.

ive said it once i say it again , we MUST KILL the dems, all of them from age say 16 to 65. every single one...

I love the fact that these changes hit lefty states harder. It's like Trump just turning his back on these states and saying "Don't like me? Fine, then the tax cuts are for the people who do."

Also, note that Dems all of a sudden WANT tax cuts if it's for homes over $750k. I wonder how expensive city houses are compared to rural ones? Oh, right, the average home cost in most big cities is right around $700k! And look at who all the cities voted for.

This +1

So the dems are fighting for the wealthy?

This bill fucks over wealthy liberals and slumlord kikes, the worst kind of scum, the people that legitimately take advantage of the poor and virtue signal their guilt away. I couldn't be any happier with these results.

Bro she clearly shaves every day

Smoke and mirrors in the end. Yes they will block parts due to Trumps "Bias" for the short term. Their voters will feel vindicated this tax season, but will feel the crunch in 2018 with no memory as to why.
Dem's position as of today is that anyone who works is wealthy. Even a Mcdonalds burger flipper.

I fucking hope Trump finds a way to penalize cities that allow illegal immigrants to live unchecked. I forgot the term for these cities, if anyone wants to remind me. If we're able to withhold federal funding from them, and at the same time drop the tax hammer on them, maybe we can finally start squeezing the whites back into rural living.

I'd really like to see policies like this make it more economically viable to live in rural areas while still being a professional. I'm a software dev, and frankly I can't live anywhere but the city if I'm gonna make good money. I'd like to use cost of living as an excuse to move to the mountains and just stay there. And honestly, we need to get as many whites out of these leftist havens as soon as possible. It kills the desire to reproduce or to live with any kind of dignity.

Ryan hinted to this. Criminal aliens and non- citizen children will only be allowed to draw from social services temporarily while awaiting a speedy deportation. Our goal is less than 30 days for primary hearing and no more than 90 total appealed.

Goddamn, that would be fantastic. Draw from government benefits, get checked for citizenship. If you're not a citizen, you're immediately put on the deport list. If only we could do this to niggers too. We wouldn't have to be so protective of our tax dollars if it wasn't for them.

But anything that benefits workers is ultimately a boon to white people. It's time to undo Obama's state support for niggers and other brownies.

Brilliance is that once implemented the Niggers you want gone will receive a substantial cost of living raise. I know it seems backwards, but this buys 2020 election for Trump. Later this will be implemented against the niggers to force them back into the work force. The new GOP 2018.

>calling it game and not con
fuck off, this is LAW as signed by congress and our senate
you niggers are SOL

Trumps bias against the liberal or so called sanctuary states can be used to temporarily block parts. This is why they are waiting on him to sign endorsement. He is the weak link.

The more they fight Trump the bigger his win becomes. He is like quicksand.

The first rule of fightclub is?

This is just screeching.

They have no grounds to sue on or legally block this bill.

It was done 100% legally, the constitutional way.

The left will cause a constitutional crisis if some liberal judge attempts to nullify the law, and the IRS will likely be instructed to ignore the lower court.

Won’t get to that point anyways though.

Not the law but the intent of Trumps endorsement. All temp injunctions have been based on statements he made that may choose a side.

Trump calls out a politicians unspoken Bias. He states his goals and is called evil for this. He forces any that oppose him to speak a truth in their beliefs. We now have proof of where each elected official stands on certain issues. No neutrality!

if they don't want to pay they same tax as the rest of the country then cut off their welfare and EBT

it doesn't target them though. the tax law applies equally to all 50 states

Lol, it's literally called SALT!

It also fucks over leftist Universities and Grad students by not letting them waive their tuition fees, or get deductions for their foundations.

"long odds", otherwise known as "No chance in hell, but we're doing it to mollify our deranged blue voters before they demand we cut taxes too."

Some state it seems may be political enemies. He is the first President to really choose a side and not dance around the burning bush. His base attraction has always been his blunt response and supporting stance.The truth it seems is now called hate speech. When you retweet some videos that really show Muslim people committing atrocities against human right and the left melts down and says it incites violence against criminal Muslims......... Well people take notice. Eye awakening moments are now called a blind following.

So what happens when Trump comes out and says we are looking to deport 11 million illegal immigrants. In 2 years when we hit our goals, all on SSI get a substantial raise in benefits. Every single one deported means a raise in your check.
Boomers are already on board he just wants to buy black votes.

That might be enough to finally get some members of the 9th circuit impeached.

Swimmers shave that shit niggynog

Not so fast Hoss. We just want to split that court into 2 separate circuits that better reflect the areas demographics. Including conservative representation of equal value.

TL;DR

"It's not obstructionism when we do it"

>blocking a law that was just passed by congress
Please do this, it can only show more people just how broken the judicial overreach has become.

i like the left and the democrats. this is a bill that only helps rich people and corporations. corporations used to have to prove net benefit to society in order to incorporate. now, all money is fake and we have citizens united. so what do the democrats do? win elections and then put up a big stink because in reality. nobody drives a bimmer. there are tens of millions of poor people. Why the fat elephant party picks like five men and jews to support instead makes them angry and also not care. conservatives used to stand against this and against even women. everything the right says is puke. literally nobody likes this tax bill. (((theyre))) trying so hard to not have another bush but this is a duopoly. a popular vote losing president. why do we have to go through this shitty shit garbage all the time with them

>that "name"

enjoy the b&

Haha sure famalampai

jesus you fucks are absolutely obsessed.
>muh long game
sure. don't forget to sage goys

As we know this just solidifies the base, but the next ploy is to increase black support to overcome the hispanic. Women will make a choice and my bet is on the increase of black gibs while deporting " criminal " aliens.

The short term benefits are quite the win for the Us citizen, both in wages and investment. The long term we stagnate all state ran benefit programs while increasing wages. The only balance is to deport the 11 million known illegal immigrants and the 20 million uncounted in hiding.