I really never got this

I really never got this.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
youtube.com/watch?v=BegchXuiL9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somehow white people are more genetically inclined to kill ourselves even though we dominated most of the world? I guess???

it's almost like the spread of online nazism is a jewish psyop to turn you into a degenerate

you know how the body was never comfirmed to be hitler yet it's simply assumed it was him? i never got that either

Killing yourself takes Bravery and he made it so the Allies could not parade him around and weaken his legacy

i dont like hitler but i dont blame him at all for committing suicide, as oppose to lets say, being tortured by the soviets?

that being said, there is some evidence he managed to get away

if the alternative is being fucked in the ass for war crimes why wouldn't you commit suicide

You always save the last bullet for yourself.

God damn you're stupid. It's been well known he escaped and nobody can deny it now that the JFK files have said that he was in Columbia in '55

>jewish psyop
You give them too much credit. This is just basic degeneracy from a group of idiot rednecks.

no it's just that I just like pretending it's a jewish psyop. Like that's part of the Nazi larp and what keeps Sup Forums funny.

>he committed suicide goys

Nah he actually escaped to Argentina in a U boat but nice try.

>He doesn't know about New Swabia
South America was just a resupply point. Way too much underground excavation equipment and uboats went missing under too convenient of circumstances

>Nazism
>white supremacy

Why do normie liberals fall for this meme?

Hitler died in Argentina, watch the Hunting Hitler documentary series. Hitler might've been an autistic retard without the slightest grasp of military tactics and he might've fucked over the white race forever with his failure, but he tried, and for that, he has a near and dear place in my heart. Neo-Nazism is cuckoldry and an insult to those who fought and died, we aren't German, and we shouldn't follow a long-dead German movement. Give one last Sieg Heil for old time's sake, nut up, shut up, and move on, it's what Uncle Adolf would've wanted.

Didn't you faggots read the JKF wikileaks files where Hitler was living in Argentina after the war?

I don't even understand that image. It's just a non-sequitur. What does one clause have to do with the other? There is no logical inconsistency between committing suicide and being an enduring symbol of an idea or movement. Consider Cato the Younger, or Oda Nobunaga, or Socrates.

Anyone see the new conspiracy about organism 34-b from Lake Vostok in Antartica?

What was the alternative? What would be achieved by getting tortured/killed/humiliated on camera like Mussolini or Gaddafi?

He didn't commit suicide. He died in the 70ies in Argentina.

Yes it was confirmed medically.

No, but I believe it being in those files.

Where to I take a gander?

he killed himself so he didnt get paraded and tortured by the russians had nothing to do with courage or the lack of any sense of responsability

>evidence is a fragment of a woman's jaw

i don’t blame him at all

(((medically)))

This. I don't see what the problem is, assuming he actually did kill himself. Which he probably didn't. What did he have to gain by being paraded around and lied about in the press and tortured?

1) never confirmed. 2) War was already lost. 3) he was going to get murdered in the most painful and humiliating way possible, suicide can ave your dignity in some scenarios.

It's called saving your honour fag!

This, but it would also symbolize he'd lost, and by breathing under "their" system, his point would just lose all significance.
Pic very related

Hah take that nazibois. Hitler was actually a strong indapendant woman with ambition. Post your face when you realise you were actually worshipping a GODESS. I wanna see that smug off yo faces

You are an example of why whites are pathetic, Hitler started a world war he didn't intend to win. He also proved whites are not the master race.

What else could he have done in his situation? Get captured? Idiot.

He killed himself when the war was pretty much over and the soviets was outside of berlin, not when “things got bad”

Went out guns blazing like a fucking warrior. Like all of the other German men/boys that went and died in his name.

Hes a giant coward.

Not worth it, all it would do is give the enemy great satisfaction. They were already in a zeal when they took Berlin. Killing Hitler would've been the cherry on top.

Absolutely zero proof that hitler commited suicide. His body has never been found

Went to Argentina to retire, as did many other high ranking officials. The suicide meme is easily digestible for the public though.

He didn't dude, he went down to south america friend

You don't want to get in hands of the communists, especially if you are Hitler.
He didn't commit suicide when things were bad he did it when things were over

It actually was confirmed that the skull they found of him was from a woman. So there's no confirmation of his death: google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

Hitler was a crossdressing woman

Lol. The hitler suicide meme.

Before he inadvertently fell in with the Alien-soft-disclosure-Podesta-Delonge team, Peter Levenda sorted this all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=BegchXuiL9A

>2017
>Still believing that Hitler "killed himself"
Are you cunts not even trying to be cucked by the jew