i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 20
>W Aleppo; Large explosion occurs in HTS HQ, reports claim an IED killed at least 10 members of the group, who accuse IS
>Al-Ramleh; SAA entered the town today from the east, were surrounded and outnumbered, HTS captured 8 soldiers, killed a half dozen others
>Beit Jinn; SAA attempt to take Tal Marwan hilltop for 3rd day straight, outnumbered HTS fighters continue to hold them off
>RuAF launch dozens of airstrikes over N Hama, destroying several sites belonging to HTS, allies
>Idlib CS; SAA enter Musharifah after breaking HTS' defenses to the south, HTS reinforcements arrived, helping to push back SAA
>ISIS attempts to cross Sy/Iraq border at Tal Safouk, Hashd Al-Sha’abi forces eliminated the group
>Peskov; Russia working hard on political settlement process in Syria, refuse to comment on exchange between Paris and Damascus
>Iran official; US ‘unreasonable’ claims of involvement in Houthi missile attacks, "US policy in region, world a ridiculous and unworthy performance”
>Armored and attack helicopter units of Russian Armed Forces deploy towards the Afghan-Tajikistan border over last several days
>5 dead, govt. offices burned in 2nd day of protests over corruption in Iraqi Kurdistan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
youtube.com/watch?v=hhFjWt3mkY8
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-militants-capture-loads-weapons-including-tanks-artillery-syrian-army/
twitter.com/briannatravers/status/943722265530712064
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943714412237553664
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/east-ghouta-descends-infighting-hts-attacks-faylaq-erbeen/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/exchange-deal-sealed-syrian-army-isis-southern-damascus/
twitter.com/_AllysonFonseca/status/943723559393697793
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Uc84U04Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=aieWVdxkJNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to America

2nd for
>tfw not fighting for Assad

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!

I'm off for the night /sg/.
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a /comfy/ gif on me!

Goodnight ebin

How Come Portugal wanted to keep its colonies so much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War

good night and sleep well

Death to Israel of course!

Ya Bashar!

Reminder that the people of Syria will never tolerate the rule of tyrants. The revolution will continue for a century if it must.

Remember how this all began.

>Reminder that the people of Syria will never tolerate the rule of tyrants.
indeed that's why the FSA, ISIS and soon the SDF all having problems

Where's our syrian niggah? I heard he was begging for a steam game.

"People" More like sandnigger subhumans like you Chang Xiao

LMAO "F"SA is going to be dead in a few months

youtube.com/watch?v=hhFjWt3mkY8

>dead in a few months
what will people do with this amazing watch then ?

>Pictures: Militants capture loads of weapons including tanks, artillery from the Syrian Army

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-militants-capture-loads-weapons-including-tanks-artillery-syrian-army/

SAA getting BTFO so hard by rebels that it's not even worth memeing anymore

>revolution
It's a coup, you crocodilo.

Your concern trolling is the worst and you never understand how this shit plays out

has assad rebuilt his airforce yet?

still can't get over Julian blocking me

death over humiliation

>There are people out there who bought this watch

damn...looks like hama will be next to fall

Good to see the Car of peace tour decided to perform a second show in Melbourne

>MAJOR unfolding incident in Melbourne's CBD.
twitter.com/briannatravers/status/943722265530712064

there is also one of those cringy rubber wristbands with a glowing review about how wearing the rubber band is "a way to fight assad and other tyrants abroad"

I definitely should buy some and keep it in a safe as an artifact from mysterious long forgotten past. Ten years later IS and FSA will be as forgotten as civilisation of Hindu valley.

>154015881
and you're an embarassment to your family, why not kill yourself now Chang?

>Be so much in denial thinks I am trolling

Are you some sort of ptg drone but hardwired to like Assad?

SAA are getting BTFO almost everyday losing a lot of equipment just trying to capture a couple of villages in Beit Jin. I am genuinely concerned because SAA isn't an army with infinite money

Do it, yeah.

We keep telling you this shit to the point I'm not even going to repeat it, you should just go on archive and look at your own damn replies to the same argument you sperged out in that post. Christ I hope the Norks nuke your common sense back since you obviously have the brainlet capacity of an Amerimutt.

Because the SAA is getting BTFO in every corner of Syria and it's too good to miss.

Tfu! it probably

Please let these threads die already

Good morning! The Arabs indeed have had their spring, I'm waiting for when the Norse shall have their Dawn.

Sandniggers are killing sandniggers, meanwhile your tax dollars are inviting more brilliant people such as Abdul and Jamal to culturally enrich your neighborhood :^)

#Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo Reports this morning that operations “”Led by General Mohamad khadour
saa and allies during the advance toward Abu alduhur military AB control hawarin village in Aleppo south west CS and advancing is still going
We are coming idlib””

mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943714412237553664

When will WW3 start again user?

What's your favorite Pokemon

>East Ghouta descends into infighting as HTS attacks Faylaq in Erbeen

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/east-ghouta-descends-infighting-hts-attacks-faylaq-erbeen/

>Rebels doing democratic things

Your mom

>We are coming idlib

lol

On a more serious note, when and why did you start supporting the SAA? For me, it was since the beginning due to sheer hatred of (((them))) and how "peaceful" the opposition was

Truth be told, at first I was supporting FSA because I was disgusted by the videos circulating at that time showing (((SAA soldiers))) burying people alive and so on.

Until one day, I was searching for one of those videos, I stumbled upon a fucking gore website called bestgore where they posted an article talking about the real face of FSA. It activated my almonds so started doing my research which led me to the conclusion that this coup is an internationally financed coup to install a puppet government.

Tldr: I got redpilled about Syria by a gore website

I started when I realized that the US action were getting too suspicious, and the news report doesn't make sense.

Is the political climate in 日本 bad?

once the whole "arab spring" meme died for me and I realized that the media was pretty much lying a lot to keep the meme alive

>Truth be told, at first I was supporting FSA

So weak minded. Unable to learn from history and mistakes of your people. Supporting those who enslaved you.

>but at least we won't get nuked
Not an argument

NATO bombing Serbia made me distrust them, Libya sealed the deal and when Syria happened I know it was all bullshit after years of seeing that bullshit previously

> mfw racked up 60+ posts last thread of nothing but star trek and my sex life
Wewlad

Sandanista detected.

lol. Besides, democracy is incompatible with the middle east

Exchange deal sealed between Syrian Army and ISIS in southern Damascus
>mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/exchange-deal-sealed-syrian-army-isis-southern-damascus/

YES, MORE CRAZY METHD UP WOGS PLZ

>fleg
>mfw

TAKBEER !
twitter.com/_AllysonFonseca/status/943723559393697793

No no no Schlomo! What are you doing? You aren't supposed to be either helpful or have a neutral stance, even if your picture is already trying to shill.

You should have formated your post like: "lol. Besides ayyrapes chimps are incapable of democracy"

The politics in Japan are like comedy. Controlled opposition and delusional retards making ultra unrealistic promises everywhere. The population gives 0 fucks about politics here

Oh c'mon it's not like I'm the first one. At that time it was a trend to oust "bad dictators" so I just went with it for a couple of months until I swallowed the redpill not only about syria but about the whole shit that has been going on about Islam and the middle east.

I thought it was a big deal, but good thing it's not

> flinders street
Nothing but dead homeless probably

By God he was right

>Besides, democracy is incompatible with the middle east

This is what western faggots fail to understand. Even in history, Arabs only work when they are under a strict regime. Of course I am not talking about a full blown tyrant, but someone strict but just.

extroverted nose tells us this is not a yid

But this is the true reason tho, was just trying to put it gently

Hello there.

Good morning

General Polobi

what the fuck is wrong with her eyebrows
why am i so often turned off by fake fucking eyebrows

Ehh... don't get me with Sociaj Justice Wars... to think prequels were better than part VIII...

>why am i so often turned off by fake fucking eyebrows
because you have taste

The prequels were better because Lucas made it blatantly obvious he was just trying to make money and sell action figures. The new ones treat me like I'm stupid by pretending they care about story.

That and that character that owned Anakin as a kid was clearly supposed to be a Jew which is hilarious. How did he get away with it?

Lmao, a syrian hipster ran over a bunch of people in Melbourne

Lucas was legit autistic, you should see the behind the scenes of Phantom Menace.

>mfw when he says "jarjar is the key to all of this"

Him and his wife both worked on the OT, but were divorced when the prequels came around. She probably made decisions before that kept it from being retarded.

She was his editor and pretty much salvaged the first movie

man... you guys must be old.

>tfw Jar Jar WAS the key to all of this and we got Soyboy Wars due to Numales shitting on Lucas

I still have 2 as my age first number... Still...

R A R E

I'll tell you a secret, wanna hear it?
newfag

Not really
18 here
Being lurking since j was 12ish
>inb4 underage ban

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Uc84U04Sk

hey shlomo help your cousin out and introduce me to some jewish hotties.
>democracy is incompatible with the middle east
>implying i want de*mocrcy
>implying i want freedom of speech
no thanks.

I was the faggot with 66 posts last thread

>tfw 22
>tfw old hag

I also got "redpilled" by bestgore, what do you know.
Although it was always clear to me from the start that if US supporting rebels = Assad is the good guy

You're all my friends, btw.

aw thank you :)

Your my friend as well

Friendship is magic, huh?

the LNA celebrating a fresh patch of soldiers who completed their traning.
youtube.com/watch?v=aieWVdxkJNQ

23 still young.
>tfw missed the chance to enjoy my youth.

the fire rises ?

y-you to.

palestinens should really stop this shit they're just giving the jews justifications to use live ammo.

Piss off heeb. Stop trying to glom on to other peoples happenings.

>literally commutes the sentence of a stereotypical jew that imported illegals to small town iowa
>trumpfags will defend this

reposting from elsewhere on Sup Forums, since I know ar*b fags like it

>only 19 injured
>calls happening
fuck off stop being a drama queen and deal with consequences of burger meddling the middle east.

no