Does Sup Forums have elements of a "safe space"?

Does Sup Forums have elements of a "safe space"?

This thread is not my safe space
Get me out, please.

Dunno, you tell me.

yeah no shit

>say something I don't like
>shill
>slide thread

no, you need a strong mod presence for an online safe space

I think so. I like coming here and posting though.

I mean, do you get banned or censored for saying something people don't like?

>no one irl accepts my world views
>cannot voice my true opinion without reprehension or negative social consequence
>offensive labels which deem me socially undesirable for my political views
>snowflake (inverse) = nazi

could be

if Sup Forums was a safe space we'd have no shills

You're not banned for posting such shit-tier, low-effort bait threads like this so I'd say not. I wish it were.

No.
Calling someone a shill or saying something is a slide thread is not enforcing a sage space. Banning someone for sayING so.ething not approved is enforcing a safe space. This place is the oposite of safe. You will be exposed to all sorts of ideas, and you will be told if your ideas are retarded.

Nah, I'm not thinking of it from top down, but from the bottom up, though.

Yes. Oh yes it does.

Any opinion that strays from the hive is flamed.

Bottom up depending on what you say you tend to get a lot of response.
Even if some of it is sage.

>Nah reality isn't matching my narrative so I'll just pretend disagreements are the same as censorship
Ts. Faggot trying to rationalize an irrational world view.

You're putting words in my mouth

Yeah the only thing that would make it similar is that many users have similar views and pile on dissenters, which could discourage newfags and lazy people to not say anything because they don't want to defend their point.
But because most posts are not removed and users are not banned for many things, it's not really a safe space.
Particularly because the content is viewed, created, and shilled by so many people.

Our mission statement is to create a safe space.
We are special snowflakes.

I'm not saying this to be ironic, we are special snowflakes, we should view ourselves as snowflakes and make the snowflake a banner of ours. We also want our own safe spaces in the form of a ethno national state. If we do not get this, then we will become a deadly winter for all our enemies.
That seems fair to me.

>pic related

That's not a safe space faggot

We are all free to post. For example;
>op is a fag
/thread

Are you actively being censored and prevented from posting your opinions? No? Then you aren't in a "safe space".

Just because people tell you your opinion is retarded doesn't mean you aren't free to type what you want. In fact, mods delete more worthwhile threads and let blatant shilling/spamming/cancer go untouched.

Again, not the definition

Ladies and gentlemen, the satire of Sup Forums!

nigger kike pussy faggot

FOR YOU
O
R

Y
O
U

Anonymity means we’re safe to say anything at all.

>Anonymity

>being this new
>pretending you are an oldfag
lurk more you LARPing faggot

No, we're the opposite, see pic related.

.This place is a fucking hurtbox, every day I see stuff posted here that makes my blood boil.

Everybody hates everyone else.

fuck

i firmly believe one mod here is a fag that dont like people to call fag bad people

Sup Forums is a better kind of "safe space" than anything these shitheads have thought up.

We are safe in our anonymity.

This is a place where we can vent our true feelings. Things we are unable to express in company. Things that would come with social consequences.

It allows us to have an isolated test chamber. Where we can bounce our ideas off of real live people. See how they'd react. Have our ideas challenged, torn apart & mocked just like in the real world. But without the long term friendship ruining career killing ramifications.

With that experience, one can either set aside stupid half baked ideas that never stood up to scrutiny without the fact that we ever considered it following us forever. Or if can refine our ideas to the point where we can actually express them competently and back them up in the real world if that's the path we choose to take.

That is infinitely more valueable than a fucking padded room with children's toys and a billion code of conduct rules trying to pre-empt & placate every possible neurotic condition ever. If you want that, you'd do better to just lock yourself in your bedroom and have a good cry.

>Any opinion that strays from the hive is flamed.
If you are getting flamed then you are not in a safe space.

No, KYS

Libfags can walk in and sperg out as they please, but they don't because doing so would result in arguments and facts being thrown at them, they may even find the truth. Safe spaces ban alternative opinions, pol just scares off the idiots who might have the opinions.

So arguments occur and neither side is safe from hearing the others point of view? Does that sound like a safe space?

Tbf you are putting words into Sup Forums‘s mouth lmao
You are retarded m8, go post somewhere else or atleast lurk more.
The reason you feel Sup Forums is anything is because you just haven’t lurked enough before posting and shitting up the place like the rest of you normalfag cancer niggers

I'm cutting through your self delluded bullshit

>Does Sup Forums have elements of a "safe space"?
adults don't need them

Not what that means m8, it means you are a casualfag who cant handle the banter

Traditionally Sup Forums has been a safe space only for aussies. Probably pretty unpleasant if you aren't from the greatest country on earth, though.

Everywhere I go is a safe space. For me anyways. I thought you 'muricans carried as well?