China

Why have I never seen a chinese flag on Sup Forums?

The China IP (singular) is rationed between all of their people so it probably gets used mostly on some flagless board

Hard to get a Chinese proxy

australia is close enough to china we'll be a chinese territory by 2050

browsing Sup Forums is only reserved for one chinaman, great leader Chairman Mao

CHYNA NUMBAH WON1!!1

Because you didn't lurk the prerequisite two years before posting.

More like by 2025. All it takes is one more financial crisis and the chinese will turn the takeover up to 11.

i saw one once, ama

I've seen China. North Korea too. What I notice more is that I Don't see Somalia, Turkey, or Serbia much anymore, not as much as even just a year ago.

China executes all undesirable people hence no Sup Forums posters in that country

recaptcha is blocked in China

Lurk more.

I BEELD FO CHINA

NatBol China better than international leftist shit china .i.

Hot busty drug traffickers?
my cock is conflicted.

because your a newfag that needs to lurk moar

China doesn't block Sup Forums, but Sup Forums blocks China. You can only post from a Chinese IP address if you buy a Sup Forums pass. Some people do, but it's usually foreigners living or vacationing there. Most Chinese people don't speak very good English, and less know about this site.

Ive seen Hong Kong, but not China.
Nor Cuba, nor Venezuela.....gee what
do all of these places have in common...

that's the problem been to china earlier this year and I could see all the posts but when I tried to make my own there was no option for captcha.
I wonder if a Sup Forums pass would help.

Close enough

China blocked Google, which hosts the captcha system
Hence Chinese users could view the site but could not post because they could not even see the captcha system

M8 How new are you?