MELBOURNE HAPPENING

Vehicle of Peace attack???

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/serious-situation-unfolding-at-flinders-and-elizabeth-streets-20171220-h089ce.html
twitter.com/amichaistein1/status/943727546801278976
youtube.com/watch?v=M0PH9PVhn10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me in screencap plz

50 bucks says it was ghouls

HAPPENING

Part
a
r
c
e
l

Driver arrested, numerous pedestrians hit. Casualties unknown yet.

please be islam

in before epilepic grandma

#notallvehicles you bigot

SAND PEOPLE
CHECK EM

Source? Last time my family was right outside Bourke and saw the chaos. Rather avoid that again

Wow, its nothing.

>no mention of machetes
ooh it might be muzzies instead of niggers after all..

I was on scene. white guy. drunk. passed out at the wheel. please hold judgement.

either gonna be a sand nigger or a white person (false flag)

theage.com.au/victoria/serious-situation-unfolding-at-flinders-and-elizabeth-streets-20171220-h089ce.html

Was just there the guy was white he was just drunk/high couldn't tell. Not an akbar this time.

Fuck between africans rioting/home invasions and religion of peace, melbourne is on fire atm.

>white person (false flag)
Ok stop being fucking stupid
Just because Mudslimes do this shit all the time does not mean it couldnt just be some Meth Addicted/Autist

L-LETS GET ALL THE FACTS FIRST GUYS

FAR RIGHT NAZI TERRORIST CONFIRMED!!!!!

HOLY FUCK

I WAS JUST LITERALLY THERE 15 MINUTES AGO AND I NOTICED A FUCKING MUSLIM IN THE SAME FUCKING TRUCK

3rd car of peace in Melbourne this year. And on the back of the foiled New Year's attack. And let's not forget the running battles in St Kilda and Weeribee this week thanks to refugees. The Brighton isis killing.
Apparently this is what passes for a livable city eh?
At least the cops got the bastard. Let's wait for the excuses. Mental health this, poor refugees that.

Checked, like I said from what I saw he looked high or drunk and he was pasty white. As soon as I saw him being white I relaxed lol.
t. LebAnon

>melbourne is on fire atm.

just men's anuses

It was just some muslim getting a little road head from his goat and he crashed

Something like a dozen people run down, details scarce at this point. Could be a Snackbar, could be a drunk. Will have to wait and see, but it's entirely possible that (((they))) will suppress the truth.

>theage.com.au/victoria/serious-situation-unfolding-at-flinders-and-elizabeth-streets-20171220-h089ce.html

damn time to call the family thanks

Inb4 religion of peace

Oi cunt are yall ok? I hate lose good shitposters

>Same General vicinity as the last one
>Same Method of attack
AROUND G*EEKS NEVER RELAX

Good

perfect ending to a perfect day

Please dear G-d be an actual happening!

zoom zoom

cant have any crime if there are no arrests made

As long as this keeps happening in Melbourne idgaf

Suzuki Vitara... not the usual preferred white van... but I wonder if it's a rental.

ah now oz, ye need to be our beacon of hope in the southern hemisphere.

t. eirefag

Immigrants are not the problem, the problem is cars, they need to be automated as soon as possible, people cannot be trusted to drive.

damn. looks like whoever was responsible was imitating the Charlottesville right wing terror attack.

Melbournefag here, I'm about 15 minutes from the station where it happened and it's amazing how little people seem to care... Fuck this pozzed shithole.

See this is what happens when you smile and say "We can do this!" and paint anti-car bollards like Christmas presents - the fuckers will identify the next soft target like a busy pedestrian crossing at knock off time.

Sad day right down the road from the bourke street attacks. If its another ((((greek)))) I'm gonna fucking start killing all these fuckwits

FUCKING TRUMP

REEEEEEEEEEEE

inb4 situations a designated shitting street

((Charlottesville))
kinda hoping it was a false flag and not another batshit mudslime

> Melbourne
> Losing something of value

pick one

Preschool aged child with serious head injury. 12 people being assessed by paramedics.

>Melbourne
Who Cares?

Pic related

Foiled right wing attack on that vegan/ hipster hotdog stand at the station if you ask me.

any live streams on the scene?

apex?

fug. hope the child makes it.

it was a white male of sudanese ancestry

I'm a Melbournefag too, and yes frankly the people here, especially those who live in the inner city aren't going to give a shit and be unironically 'part and parcel'. That said for the rest of the country that still has a spine, if this was done by the usual suspects Dutton will probably try and force Turnbull to do fucking something for once.

The DNC & late night talk show hosts are reporting this is Donald Trumps fault somehow.

The problem is white people being so entitled they think they don't have to get out of the way of a peaceful immigrant exercising his god given right to drive on the foot path

This types of video are really interesting, yet you can't make it and the only people that can are terrorist. Sad.

Please be an emu
Please be an emu
Please be an emu

lol
prayers though for the people hurt, unless of course they are gay or liberal.

"Anofficer at the scene has described it as aterroristincident."
religion of peace strikes again?

Maybe you butt -bitch fanboiz need 2 ween yourselves off da 'murican cock.

group top of car did citizens arrest?
car hit bollard, air bags activated
front windshield broken from people rolling over bonnet at high speed

might just be aluah ackbur

doesn't surprise me if this is terror related, we lost Melbourne long ago

I hope you mean prayers to allah

what else happened?

This is why need to ban all cars and replace them with buttplug shaped autonomous Google cars that people can share.

twitter.com/amichaistein1/status/943727546801278976

InB4 we have determined that this was an ordinary traffic accident and therefore the driver's background is irrelevant because we have determined that this was an ordinary traffic accident.

Fuck

No, I am not Jake Tapper

The Muslim-proofing at southern cross is the best we can expect. Concrete blocks for us, rather than gallows for them and the cunts protecting them.

I'm on a train at the station it happened at as I write this and nobody could care less apparently....

it was the ayys

I had my suspicions

Can they be programmed to be cars of peace (tm)? We can't go robbing these wonderful diversity mongers of their culture otherwise what's the point of importing them all?

gay

pic related - Melbourne right now

Sam Hyde confirmed. Multiple witnesses can attest. Police in pursuit.

wikipedia page needs updating

Isn't he like a youtube or something?

how many points did he get?

He can't keep getting away with this

12 people being assessed, 2 gone to hospital

Sky quoting VicPol statement verbally. Police are "saturating the area for community safety reasons."

Car of Peace confirmed.

Was a white guy sorry Jew

I hope he is ok

4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE
4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE
4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE
4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE
4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE
4 WHEELS OF PEACE
>4 WHEELS OF PEACE

Muslim name doesn’t automatically equal anti-West motive, you stupid kike

Another targeted individual cracking?

youtube.com/watch?v=M0PH9PVhn10

12 being attended to at the scene, 7 taken to hospital.

Calm down Goy DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Damn. Shut down the thread folks nothing to see here. Not Muslim not interested

Same. Rather them in prison then have the sweet release of death.

Yes sorry I now understand it was Sam Hyde, how can he keep escaping the police like that?

Queen St closed to pedestrians and the police cordon are expanding. Police would seem to be covering their arses against the possibility of person #2.

There's a video floating around of a white guy in a nike tshirt being arrested, anyone confirmed?