Digimon Thread

Eight together as one even if they've been rebooted.

Taiki had an army but Shoutmon was his main Digimon.

Remember when Tailmon turned human.

Can I be in the next movie?

Those are some fat headed rabbitdogs, jesus christ

Tentomon has become a Hug bug

Are those rabbits or dogs?

Cutemon rejects

Human Tailmon a cute.

Yes

No.

terriermon is a dog and lopmon is a rabbit :o

Why not?

Was Kimeramon supposed to be an Ultimate-level and got bumped down to Perfect for whatever reason?

Because Jen's Terriermon is cooler

Chimairamon is a Perfect with the power of an Ultimate.

I just want Hikari to be with Takeru. That's the only thing the original Digimon series needs to fix.

Why?

The opposite is true; it was originally a Perfect level Digimon that was bumped up to Ultimate for Ryo's game and World 2 for some reason.

So the manga confirms the Xros Wars predated everything?

>predated everything
How could it happen before Adventures if Tailmon implies (or even explicitly says, I don't remember) that she had lived a while in the human world with her partner?

"I encountered you.This world has chosen the reality and the future which shouldn't have been chosen.
That's why I am here."

Does anyone have a clue as to what this means yet? It was only stated in Tri's first trailer.

Maybe the "Reality and the future which shouldn't have been chosen" is the post-reboot Digital World, and they're gonna go on some kinda quest to recover a save state or something?

I dunno.

i am disappointed no reboot images

Daily reminder that Ladydevimon is best digifu.

No just another world.

You aren't canon so no

It doesn't necessarily have to be the same Tailmon. It could be a completely unrelated Tailmon who just happened to have a human partner and was friends with a Wizardman who happened to die.

Besides, none of it matters anyway. I mean, it's not like the Xros Wars manga will ever get acknowledged by anything.

First thing I was ever attracted to in my life.

Because that particular Tailmon and Wizarmon are confirmed to be Adventure's Tailmon and Wizarmon. Maybe the reboot did bring Wizarmon back and Tailmon does recover some of her memories to try to find her missing friend's data.

I'm going to marry LadyDevimon.

It's not like every Tailmon is friends witha Wizarmon because of Adventure's Tailmon and Wizarmon's friendship.

Just give up. Hikari only wants the oniichan's D. And honestly, that will save her from both "m-muh darkness" and Ophanimon Falldown Mode.

Shippers gonna ship.

It's probably best to think of it as a separate thing. Like the A.R. Riders in Kamen Rider Decade.

Is Takeru groping her butt?

NOW TANE I CAN GET INTO!!

Certainly appears to have an arm around her.

If he had it bent to be behind him, then the angle should enable us to see his forearm. As we cannot...

I just feel like it's not entirely unusual to occasionally want to suck on your brother's tongue. Perfectly natural.

He's clearly showing that he's got one in the pink and one in the stink with his other hand

Poor Taichi. Apart from everything and doing the most childish thing of the poster.

Just give him someone to make him go serious for once. Maybe he really needs to be forced to hang out with a girl. Just hope it's not a genderbent Yamato or glasses, but someone who resembles him his 11 yo self.

He hangs out with a girl all the time.

God damn you guys sure know how to ruin a childhood.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Good point.

Though for some reason this pairing hits me especially hard.

*hanged out

I don't see why.

Would you rather we post the other incest pairing instead?

That's hot.

>Would you rather we post the other incest pairing instead?
Yes please

Why is palmon the cutest?

That's why I said he must have to start to hang out with girls, even though it has to be by force, pretending to be a fake lover or being forced to share a room in da campus with a girl.

Considering the CD Drama, there's a BIG reason nobody could stand Taichi as a potential boyfriend or couple.

When we finally see Yggdrasill in Tri. Do you think it will appear in its Norun form ? or will it possess Mei, Hikari or Himekawa ?

They've been playing both sides in regards to Taichi/Sora/Yamato. The greater question is why, because barely anybody likes Sora/Yamato in Japan. You think they would just stop trying to pander because it's just going to piss people off again.

I don't think we're going to get anything. The plot is in full swing and any relationship stuff would just ruin it.

Nourn was just Yggdrasil' s consciousness in human form.

OVA 5 & 6 will be the moments where status quo will start to kick in, and the 02 epilogue will start to shape in.

still could show up as it doesn't mean anything

It's very simple. Just give Taichi a last minute GF. That is enough to make rabid Taichifags chill down and move on after almost 20 years of ranting and "what if" fanfics.

Wait what? Just started the newest movie.

Why are they bringing their digi partners near the infected digimon?

Seems really retarded expecially since she isnt even a part of the digidestined group

They see a Digimon suffering wanting her partner so they wanna help. Its stupid but they are the good guys for this reason. They care too much

But didn't they just literally have to reboot the world because if the infection

What's better: avoid Meicoomon and let her fester in darkness and negativity which makes her go crazy killing and interesting everything in sight in a world where everything including people are data so literally everything could be destroyed OR do you help it while it's still a cute little cat crying for its owner?

Gee really difficult decision here.

lol but its a cute kitty cat thats suffering we gotta help it

Why is Sora's pet bird being such a bitch? I don't remember her being this way when i wad a kid

So they can parallel Sora vs Hime

Meicoomon was a mistake.

>That is enough to make rabid Taichifags chill down and move on after almost 20 years of ranting and "what if" fanfics.

Because he has zero tact and zero interest in love?

They already having experience dealing with virus types like Myotismon and the dark masters

Just do that to her

>BIG reason nobody could stand Taichi as a potential boyfriend or couple

Why? Are girls too intimidated by him since hes the leader of the digidestined?

>Hime
Who?

He has a panic attack whenever they whip out their phones to get his number

who got palmon pregnant

Leomon is going back and the other digimon who died on earth, too.

Vamdemon is next, right?

>Leomon is revived
>dies
>again

She's not a virus type, she's an anomaly. She can destroy the very fabric of existence and corrupt anything in sight while they are in the digital world. Maybe the kids learned that it's better to try and pacify a dangerous but not evil entity rather than try and kill it eventually forcing it to launch nukes at Japan in an attempt to defend itself.

I'm looking at you Our War Game.

It's pretty silly that Yamato and Taichi spaghetti harder than Koushiro or Joe.

Calm down Kari. No one is going to take your brother away.

When Godzilla attacks your city, you don't try to reason with it. You kill it or die trying.

And Jesus Christ, you're still here?

Nope... he's not Takeo from My Love Story. Taichi is the opposite of intimidating (unless you have the bad luck to find him in a bad day).

Nope... he's not popular.

THIS!!

Literally Taichi must be forced to live with a girl and be forced to know her and every bullshit if he wants to have that mini Taichi from the epilogue. In other words... he has to suffer the same shit Nisekoi's Rakushit has suffered to get the endgame he deserved.

All the Adventure movies are canon.

It's all part of Hikari's plan.

>When Godzilla attacks your city, you don't try to reason with it. You kill it or die trying.
Yes but if Godzilla DOESN'T attack and is causing minor mischief or is just crying in a corner, maybe you should try defusing the situation instead of mindlessly attacking it. Maybe when the last time you fought the cat with your ultimate level Digimon you got them all infected and had to reboot then and put you in your current predicament, so maybe you SHOULDN'T try and fight Meicoomon with your baby level Digimon.

>And Jesus Christ, you're still here?
I never left

You're annoying.

How pissed do you think Hikari gets if she ever hears people shittalk her Onii-chan? She got pretty mad at Daisuke when he was talking shit about his sister, and Hikari never met her.

Yes they are, the 02 movies are not. Hurricane Touchdown is literally impossible to fit into the timeline and there's a fuck ton of problems with DSB. Now thanks to negligence Wallace was referred to in Mimi's drama CD so him and the events surrounding Hurricane Touchdown might have happened but it wasn't the way we saw it.

That depends on whether you think drama CDs mean shit, though.

I know I am, what of it?

A plant cannot be impregnated let alone a Digimon.

The reboot is explicitly said to bring back all the digimon that died in the human world, but now Wizardmon and Tailmon don't remember each other.

What's probably likely is in the 3-year time difference between 02 and Tri she sought out Wizardmon's data and ended up in the Xros Wars universe. Then when ZeedMilleniummon blasted Wizardmon away, she eventually returned back to the Adventure universe to take part in Tri.

Not with that attitude it can't

Calm your tits, Hikari.

I don't think two movies is enough to wrap it up.
Old chosen, dark genai, homeostasis, alphamon, hackmon, taichi growing up, meikomon, new girls dad thing, falldown mode, and likely more

>taichi growing up
He just needs to propose to Sora. It doesn't take more than 2 minutes.

Didnt he die in the dream realm?

>likely more

Can't think of anymore.

What about the 2nd gen digidestined?

Nope, Vamdemon died in the Digital World.

Oikawa died in the dream world, but his life energy was in the Digital World as butterflies.

It just occurred to me that despite all these butterfly references (Song and life energy) there is literally no Butterfly type digimon.