Long Gone

What happened to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel your pain. We have become a fucking joke. We used to serve as the embodiment of power and success, now we have been hijacked by radical leftists. They'd rather push transgender and homosexual narratives than admit that we were so much better off.

When did we transform from healthy normal people to these creatures that swarm and occupy the streets. I'm scared for the other normals and I'm angry at these rainbow barf looking lefties.

Son of a . . . That's not even since the 1950s; that's the year I was born and look how much society as spiraled even since then!

End Times being serious?

Do you need to ask?

The last few years have been sad for me at the realization that we'll probably never get back what's gone.

BOTH political parties are to blame. Aggressive capitalism and aggressive liberalism destroyed the nuclear family. The root source of it all? Money

I get that every afternoon. Feels great after a day at crappy work.

non-european people

A B S T R A C T

Nothing happened we live in the most amazing time in human history. Believe me you wish you lived in the 50s or some shit but that would get boring real quick.

“You felt sure that all lands, given our democracy and our know-how, could shine as radiantly as we did.

“Esteem was personal, too; you assumed that if you came through this ordeal, you would age with dignity, respected as well as adored by your children. Wickedness was attributed to flaws in individual characters, not society’s shortcomings. To accept unemployment compensation, had it existed, would have been considered humiliating. So would committing a senile aunt to a state mental hospital. Instead, she was kept in the back bedroom, still a member of the family.

"Debt was ignoble. Courage was a virtue. Mothers were beloved, fathers obeyed. Marriage was a sacrament. Divorce was disgraceful. Pregnancy meant expulsion from school or dismissal from a job. The boys responsible for the crimes of impregnation had to marry the girls. Couples did not keep house before they were married and there could be now wedding until the girl's father approved.

“You assumed that gentleman always stood and removed their hats when a woman entered a room. The suggestion that some of them might resent being called “ladies” would have confounded you. You needed a precise relationship between the sexes, so that no one questioned the duty of boys to cross the seas and fight while girls wrote them cheerful letters from home, girls you knew were still pure because they had let you touch them here but not there, explaining they were saving themselves for marriage.

“All these and ‘God Bless America’ and Christmas and Hanukkah and the certitude that victory in the war would assure their continuance into perpetuity – all this led you into battle, and sustained you as you fought, and comforted you if you fell, and, if it came to that, justified your death to all who loved you as you had loved them.

“Later the rules would change. But we didn’t know that then. We didn’t know.”

it's honestly hard for me to believe that this was ever real

yes.....(((leftists)))

Jewish feminism happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

The Jews finally convinced us that they were white.

I really don't like these Jews. They're up to no good.

hawty

Same for me. Hard to believe that you could go out and have a nice night without hearing the screeching and wailing of niggers and other shitskins.

> The root source of it all?
Too much hedonism and individualism.

Fuck off, sub-human.

>find the skin color missing in these images

There's your answer friend.

>implying 50's america wasnt already rotten to the bone

wtf

Looks like a senior prank.

Philadelphia.

>It took a crane to get it out
This might be the original, where it all started.

Uh oh, skin is showing. That's degenerate.

>What happened to us?
>happyfamily.jpg

mfw I sleep in a pile of junk mail and keep getting woken up from a cockroach crawling on the smoke detector. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

reminder that if the Nazis won the war society would still be like this.

Son, this is mommy. Please clean your room or no tendies for you.

I never had anything cool like this growing up.

God damn america was really so beatiful and succesfull country. Those leftists, jews and marxists need to be killed in most horrible ways possible!

Oh come on user, you probably had video games are they not as cool?

The 1965 immigration act.

If the nazi won the war west would we a shithole similar to modern china.

Checked.
I think this is just about as abstract as this meme will ever be.

Russia is a truly shithole now thanks to jews.

lol

Thanks to dictatorship we have since forever.

i like how its reached a point that its become incomprehensible to anyone else

>Believe me
Pass.
I've already lived through 3-4 decades that were better than this one (though the last 3 years of this one could turn it around). The 50s would have been great too.

I happened. I destroyed your pol.

No, thanks to Christianity that destroyed Rus. And guess who did it to us.

Wtf is this failure of genetics

Before panjeet tookover all corner stores.

The one thing I wouldn't want back from that era is some of the women's hairstyles.

> pagan larp

This is how you got here scaredy cat.

no niggers scream ayyy hol up, hol up.

the 20% top income hoards almost all asset and keep everybody else out

I know what you mean. But I grew up in the 70s and 80s in the rural Midwest, and it still existed here and there. You can even get glimpses of it today at county fairs and town picnics, though it won't be long before something spoils the picture. But it really did exist.

is that....phrygian cap on a staff?

> HUMPTY DUMPTY

1. The forces that held off Jewish social engineering were undermined.
2. Useful idiot boomers.

>jew cocksuker

m i n i m a l i s m

all white, all right

why is he fucking that kid right in front of her mother and autistic son?

> you

The tech behind that old news ticker is pretty neat

I just barely remember when they had to punch prices into a cash register. It took longer to checkout, but I don't think anyone minded, because they socialized while doing things like that.