Is this the official soyboy beverage?

Is this the official soyboy beverage?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewhiskeywash.com/reviews/whiskey-review-breckenridge-whiskey-port-cask-finish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres nothing wrong with cider you dumb meming faggots

fuck off cunt cider is for faggots

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

>Drinking any kind of beer

Beer is for soyboys and hillbillies, actual men drink hard liquor

It gets labeled a girly drink here because it taste good and everyone is currently choking down quadruple IPA with organic locally sourced tree bark

>see what happens

probably not much, since you apparently like your alcohol with apple juice

They drank apparently alcoholic cider back in the days of the Revolutionary War

>official soyboy beverage

liquor is for underage girls and tryhards.

All the people I know who prefer hard liqs are college students who gym and club, nothing else.

>actual men

I see empty boxes "cases" of that stuff in our dumpster. Still can't find out who drinks that.

Nah, IPAs are the official soyboy beverage

C R A F T

B R E W

I P A

>liquor

liquor is for faggots. Real men drink tea. Earl grey. Hot.

>not posting good cider

god I hate cider.
shit is too sweet and horrible hangover,

real cider, yes.

this bullshit cider flavored water? fuck off.

The only remotely decent variety is the green apple one, but most of the time, angry orchard tastes like shit. Hard cider my ass, this shit is lighter than most "fancy" cider. the real kind.

Thats not REAL cider!

Fuck you niggers, I love my Imperial IPAs

>not pounding 25 oz 8% Strawberitas
Get on my level faggots.

Lay off apple cider. A true connoisseur of adult beverages realizes a time and place for all drinks. For example:
thewhiskeywash.com/reviews/whiskey-review-breckenridge-whiskey-port-cask-finish/

Drinking this from the bottle; no ice, no mix. Just straight up. Let me tell you something:
It's the best whiskey on earth.

Mouthfeel

disgusting dude lmao

Only people drinking this shit that I've seen have all been lesbians.

Gets you wasted as fuck for 2.50 each

Unless you are from Northern England, and drink it warm, it is a beverage of girls and women

I was diagnosed with celiac disease when I was 23yrs after 2 years of being incredibly sick. I drink ciders whenever I go out. I feel like a bitch but i gotta. I try to stick to hard alcohol but it isnt always available. If anyone drank ciders willingly, they are faggots.

bet you love your mantits and massive gut as well

I can't finish one without getting a stomach ache from the sugar and they taste like a dollar store energy drink.

Only men that drink cider here are alcoholics beyond repair.

That's why it's great that you only need 2 of them and a couple hits of loud to get you right.

I call my wife's piss "cider" and drink that.

>Hur sweet things are effeminate

YO FUCK OFF REALLY? I LOVE THOSE.

I'M FUCKING HEATED, I'M ACTUALLY RESPONDING TO THIS POST.

YOU DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ANGRY ORCHARD, YOU LITTLE BITCH. THOSE CIDERS ARE THE MOST DRINKABLE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE IN EXISTENCE AND DAMN IT, SOMETIMES I DON'T WANT TO JUST DRINK VODKA I WANT A NICE CIDER I CAN CHUG WITH HEARTY ENTHUSIASM.

SO YOU CAN JUST KEEP YOUR JUDGMENTS TO YOURSELF.

I'll have what he's having.

Leave it to a fucking leaf to drink his wife's piss.

this t-b-q-h

this meme is almost as bad as calling an upstanding white gentleman a nigger for preferring ass over tits

Any alcohol wether it be strong or light will turn you into a soyboi fuckhead eventually.

The only way a man drinks fermented cider is when he picks a fermented apple up off the ground while hunting in winter and drinks the juice from it.

>northern cider expert
Fuck off cunt, go drink some piss with a lemonade top in your working men's club
t. Southwest scrumpy master race

Winter apples are my favorite apples.

This but unironically

Everything besides water is a soyboy beverage

Delicious cider coming through.
Craft beer is for faggots.

I think it's soy milk. But anyone who drinks this shit is definitely some kind of douchebag.

Strongbow is bretty good. So is woodchuck.

The AA elderflower brew wasn't bad. It may have been a seasonal/promotional thing cause I never see it around anymore.

I'd buy it just as a fuck you to inbev

What's wrong with ruskie genes. They look worse then brits.

lmao

I thought it was Soy Milk? Also Angry Orchard is some nauseously sweet shit

You should try Angry Orchard Stone Dry. Way less sugar.

*blocks your path*

It's got a pretty poor reputation here in Britain (though it is 65% of all cider sold so I guess they're bullshitting) but I like it.

Official soyim beverage list:
Soylent
IPA craft beers
"Hard" soda
Coconut water
Bottled fad juice/teas
Lattes and organic coffees, especially from gentrified coffee shops and online "subscriptions"
Plant based "milks" of any kind
Gluten free foods
Vegan "snacks"

The stone dry ones have zero flavor. It's like drinking water downed apple juice. disgusting.

Are you Nickel!?

>contains no soy
this is meme is okay sometimes but you guys are using it wrong

Wyatt Earp drank coffee. After he kicked his alcoholism, of course

higher neanderthal admixture.

GLUTEN FREE BITCH

I drink only vodka and plain water.

What is 'hard' soda?

love a bit of cock me

go on shove it up me shitter you hairy slag

mash your balls up me chocolate chimney

Oooof

SHITSKIN DETECTED

Never thought I'd get to post this outside of Sup Forums

>Hating on cider when "le handcrafted microbrew zanzabarian grapefruit ipa with locally harvested pine needles and a hint of licorice. that'll be 10 dollars a bottle dude :^)" shit exists.
Also fuck off because apples are delicious you underage cocksucker

>gluten free foods
>have celiac disease
you wanna fight me faggot? you'd get your ass beat by a guy who buys gluten free foods every time I shop. You are probably some manlet fedora faggot. I'd beat the shit out of you and rape you in front of your girlfriend for shits and giggles.

This is the OFFICIAL soy boy alcoholic beverage. No argument to be had.

Seriously? They taste like penis. Maybe you should give penis a try.

>Flag checks out
But actually your "plain water" is polluted with lead, chromium, piss and more vodka

Strongbow is fucking cancer, it's made of onions and is full artificial sweeteners. I wouldn't feed it to an alcoholic homeless dog. Get some Henry Weston's and repent

>Coconut water
Yo that shit is good af tho, can I drink it in secret? Great for hangovers and for getting preworkout carbs during intermittent fasting

>Hard Soda
>Bad
Literally what the fuck is actually wrong with you.

>No argument to be had.

>i drink piss
Leave it to a leaf to openly admit he lets his wife humiliate and degrade him

Just blow some flour in your face like voodoo powder and have you shitting for 8 hours.

U WOT M8?

just WOW are you telling you DONT want a warm triple hoppy butterscotch sour stout
just WOW

I'm saving this because of the effort put into it

The official pol gay drink is Mikes Hard Lemonade.
>the pull tab has an SS style lightening bolt

This is why I /pol

you know who needs arguments?
virgins
chad just rolls up & says whatever the fuck he wants with no further input or justification

Nope. White as can be. My fiancé is black though and I'm trying to wrangle myself a blowjob before she goes to bed.

Judging someone based on the booze they choose to get fucked up on is literally the alcohol equivalent of IM A MATURE GAMER, AND I ONLY PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR A MATURE GAMER SUCH AS MYSELF.
Its faggy as fuck virtue signalling

Real men drink Vodka

>ids gurly bcuz is sweet pffffbbbrrŕtt
No its fucking not, real cider has maybe only a slight hint of sweetness, but then again so do many types of beer. I do make cider myself from my own fucking apples and it doesn't fucking compare to spiked apple soda from the stores.

>it's literally calle Hooch
Man I need to visit UK again

My 92 year old grandma unironically loves this shit.

>Le hardcore vodka drinker meme XD
Fuck off vlad its 2017 we have access to more than just potatoes and snow. Oh wait you're from Slovenia maybe you dont.

Are you talking about Irish or Indian Pale Ale? Have yourselves a good old gin - no tonic, just ice. Perfection.

>have me shitting for 8hrs
nah. you don't know what you are talking about. Consuming wheat gives me flu like systems. its like a 24hr bug then hung over for 4-5days.

>not mikes hard
>not smirnoff ice

Yeah but if you're putting alcopops in your mouth it's only because there isn't a dick handy.

Nah. Plain water in Moscow is ok tier and i have da big fancy filter for a deeper clean.

OFFICIAL ANTI-SOY BEVERAGE COMING THROUGH

Ouch. I just finished a case of Redd Apple at work today.
>tfw pol reminds you that it is time to clean your room

>my fiancé is black
Did you get lost? This isn't r/The_Donald.
Your kind isn't welcome here.

get the fuck outta my face

If it's not a stout throw it out.