Down the Memory Hole

Remember the empty chair? Remember anything he's done? This man is an american legend.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=MsndkdlXyS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Torino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We did it lads!

post the other one. There is a sister image to this one. You know what it is. So does Clint.

Clint represents rugged, self reliant, traditional white america like no other man.

And those kind of people persist through the tough times. Stay strong burgers and keep going.

He's the anti-Christ. He's glib. He's boasted that he can say anything and people simply believe him. That's how he got into office despite all his baggage. He hypnotizes via his anti-Christ skills

Clint is not supposed to hit the feelz damn it.

And yet he does right by us every day, so fuck off shill

couldnt find my aussie memes so here's debbie wasserman schultz

>Anti-Christ
Considering this a bad thing

Hot

But what is this black bar thing

Lads, how do I fight my lust for the khazar milkers?

>chink
>knowing anything about western religious beliefs
Sure thing gook man

Shitty sunglasses inventions to put over your regular glasses back in the 80’s/90’s, part of it probably broke so he had to put on half of it behind the other glass pane to keep it in place.

Thanks!

Fake account sadly

But that isn't the real Clint Eastwood.

It's sad the Left in the MSM will never let the normies know how great this man is doing.. partly because the Left doesn't even care if the U.S. is doing well because the Marxist wants to see the West fall

>Remember anything he's done?
Piss people off?

nicer than I would have thought, honestly.

still though, even when she's young and hot, there is still something oddly serpentine about her appearance.

I'm sure it's nothing.

Jesus christ that's embarassing

I love how you guys don't see the irony in posting this

Well that's a releif

>Marxist wants to see the West fall
I think you're actually talking about Grover Norquist there, bro

>He's the anti-Christ.
>doesn't even remotely fit the specific predefined characteristics of the antichrist listed in the Bible
Secular retard, detected.
Read a book you disgusting nigger.

I'm getting sleepy. You should be too.

This was meant for although you should be sleepy too. We all should be.

check out this snake.

if anyone's looking for a scavenger hunt, pic related is central to the Haiti human trafficking debacle. she's quite a bit older these days, picture was taken in the 1980s I believe.

forgot the pic.

damn seriously nice tits, would have never known

Your projection is kind of obvious. Why? Sniff your finger.

It's true what he said, "They will be sick of winning." = you are tired of losing.

Does anyone know where I can get something like that? Would 100% put a picture of him.n

Look at pictures of them after aging 15 years.

Its not Clint. Clint is confirmed as not having a twitter.

nypost.com/2016/11/10/clint-eastwoods-twitter-account-suspended-after-praising-trump/

I think Clint would have made an amazing President.

It's by Barry Wingard, see if you can get a print ore something.

LOOK AT THAT BELLY BUTTON

Regardless, it has occurred to me that the generation of my children is far stupider than mine. Good luck surviving it, kiddos.

puffy nips
tan lines

holy shit, I simply can't come to terms with this. I thought all politicians were fugly degenerates who only had the option of parasitic ways due to their lack of social acceptance. My whole paradigm has shifted.

this is from an article written October 31, 2013.

what a fucking loony, right? totally unsubstantiated baseless bullshit with no relevance to anything.

fag spotted

Thanks brother, keep fighting the good fight.
>implying more stupid people is a bad thing
Stupid people aren’t good or evil/bad: they are elemental. You have to herd the normalings like cattle.

Agreed. But now, I feel like I have the moral authority to shame the kids into the pen. I won't back down, buddy.

I need to watch that empty chair thing. I remember libtards screeching about it back before I knew just how how bad things really are.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsndkdlXyS4

THAT'S what they got so assblasted about? That was great! They kept trying to make it out like he was literally senile or something. jesus, these fucks

he and donald both share dementia

I doubt Clint Estwood would support Trump

Just watch Gran Torino

and see

The tussled hair was a clear signal that he was playing the fool. They hit that part hard, as if there aren't hairdressers back stage.

Clint is my hero

Empty chair speech was unironically the most important speech of 2012.

MSM went shill overdrive calling him (((crazy))) because if you read between the subtext, he was calling out Bush neocons and (((Romney))) too

Your hero made a movie litterally opposed to whatever Trump stand about immigrants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Torino

>muh hero

See

No way that's her... Couldn't find a single source online with this photo. Have to admit that's a pretty convincing lookalike.

imagine marrying this girl and she slowly turns into a vile rat
sends shivers on my skin

Keep grasping for straws you dumb bitch

"whatever Trump stand about". M'kay, film critic.

Deep

fake

The Real Clint Eastwood doesn't hate foreigners for being different like Trump supporters do

And he loves gangs, too, right?

You are clueless about the story in that movie

The Real Clint Eastwood would never oppose MS-13 because he loves immigrants too much... just watch Grand Torino, a film from the time of the Bush presidency.

Lmao
movie is litteraly:

>old veteran think immigrants are bad
>immigrants try to recruit young immigrant in a gang
>Clint protects him and have affection for him
>clint himself litteraly sacrifices himself so he can have a life
>movie is written by Clint himself

But yeah i'm grasping at straws
the denial is stronk with retards

Trust a bong to be an absolute moron at interpreting movies.

Not a great review, Leonard. How about you give us a rundown of Yentl instead?

Watch it from the viewpoint of a white american and it's about once great superpower becoming a buffet for immigrants to pick apart and Clint is forced to side with the non-shitty ones.
I bet you are an Asian female, and if you aren't you certainly type like a bitch.

interpret this

I'm not even anglo nor asian

So explain papa san

I'm waiting for your review and how it support Trumps point of views about immigrants

Well you still type like you have a vagina.

I never said it did support "Trumps point of views". It's a movie. Besides, you were the one who said it's "litterally opposed to whatever Trump stand about immigrants", fool.

Don't attack my grammar when you can't disprove facts. you're pathetic

And see

>for being different

I get that you're a weak minded simpleton who just swallowed all the bullshit you were indoctrinated to believe as a kid but nobody forced you to stay stupid

Thread is about Eastwood supporting Trump

>somehow saying Eastwood is litterally opposed to whatever Trump stand about immigrants is irrelevant to the thread

It's not your grammar, it's your cunty tone.
You type like a bitch.

Thao is a legal American, so no, the movie is not "litterally [sic] opposed to whatever Trump stand [?] about immigrants". How dumb do you have to be to even make that accusation? Trust a leftie bong to literally make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration. You tipped your hand. You're a woman, aren't you?

The movie is about everything great (and not great) about America: Rampant immigration causing violence and crime, but the enlightened white man who shed blood fighting for his country passing on his values and courage to the tiny few who show they have what it takes to become a true American and stand apart from their barbaric culture and become something more.

>facts
You haven't stated a single fact yet.

As if you know anything about Clint Eastwood or his movies. I'd hate to judge your English for being different, but the word is spelled 'literally'.

Your review of the movie? don't evade the question

ok

So what is Eastwood trying to teach us here? why is he disgusted by legal immigrants at the beginning of the movie?

>its not her
Says the elite pedophiles in congress.

>Know only his language
>attack others for mispelling one word

Sup Forumsdebate strategy in a nutshell

>litterally opposed to whatever Trump stand about immigrants
>whatever Trump stand about immigrants
You can't even type a proper sentence AND you don't even know a thing about what you're trying to attack. No need to waste any further time on a braindead muzzie like you.

More than one error in spelling, I was just trying to make a joke. Touchy. Must be a bitch.

He was a dope pusher in Italy in the sixties.

I slept all day at work. Now I'm shit posting at 1 AM.

I'll probably sleep at work tomorrow.

Review of the film please.

>Can't debate
>See he doesn't speak english fluently
>he can't speak english! lmao he is retarded huehue subhuman scum jew female sjw haha

How are you different than niggers

>legal asian hard working immigrants being tormented by druggie gangbanging spicks
>in the end they go to jail
The wins just come to us.

It really is such a good movie, I'm gonna go watch it again now.

Debate what? That Clint is a legend? Immigrants is a red herring. You would have been more on point if you had simply said "Gran Torino is a great movie".

"Come on Florida Come to Pepe" -Clint Eastwood.

The gang members were also Asian dude

I assume you meant to reply to don't worry i gotchu bro

The Antichrist will be LOVED worldwide.

Does that sound like Trump?

Yeah, my mistake. Just enjoying my best thread yet. Still sad, but best yet. Cheers, all. I'm out.

Sounds delusional.

Only "praise kek" online but keep his eyes down when he see an immigrant in the street

sure buddy i'll come

That isn't her, and you guys are idiots.

Look up her high school yearbook pic. In HS she looked exactly like a young version of herself (ugly).

This girl is actually kinda cute, and you can tell the pic is too recent by at least 8-10 years

Sauce on that image? I've been seeing a lot of people lately that I feel are actually lizards.

it past your bedtime

>Muslim claiming to know anything about Christian prophecy.

I know the Korean doesn't talk about it, but trump just doesn't fit the description.

Tbh we've deviated from revelations quite a bit. I view it as a challenge, a warning of what will happen if we don't get our shit together.

Personally, I want to build a world God doesn't feel wrath towards; a world he would feel pleased to walk in, among nations and people's he would want to feast and celebrate with.

That's what I took away from the prophecy of the revelation.

Hitler was the antichrist. Not because of what he actually did, but because of what he's portrayed as after the fact by the intellectual successors of the (((pharisees)))

>Walt Kowalski

Sounds like a jew name to me. Clint is a liberal. Kill yourself faggot.