Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Kod1q39ddE
reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cue the sarcasm and bad acting.

>infopic_of_who_controls_the_media.jpg

>throws user my backup sidearm.

Jews were behind it!!! xdxdxd

kekd. There should be a series of these.

>hate sandwiches

Am I missing something here? How does this equate with hating refugees?

The statement "let's stop talking about politics" is inherently pro-fascist, duh

kek

Look, I don't think there was a pedophile pizza place, I do think there was some sort of child trafficking mostly centred around The Clinton Foundation and Haiti. #pizzagate was just a cover up to make fun of us.

>we trust state more than family
FUCKING
COMMIE
SHITBAGS

blame obama, not trump.

For me its the continuing abuse of the death of Jo Cox MP.
There is absolutely ZERO proof that it was politically motivated.
Everything I heard on the news has been debunked and none of the story makes any sense whatsoever.
I am 99% certain it was a hit job by her husband.
The evidence in the reports are so bad that they can't even decide if she died on the spot, in the ambulance or at the hospital or what colour cap he was wearing, white or black and then cant decide if he was arrested at the scene of the crime or a mile up the road.
It is a shady story full of holes and the left continue to use saint Jo Cox as an example of 'right wing extremism' and always around talks of Brexit.
Why would he kill her BEFORE Brexit? Surely that would give them a sympathy sway of votes as it painted Brexiteers as the bad lot.
He also never shouted ANYTHING, certainly not "Britain First".
It's sickening the way the left use her murder all the time for political leverage.
The victims of Grenfell Tower told the lefties to fuck off too because they used their tower fire as a political platform, despite the fact it was Labour area, Labour MP, Labour Mayor, flats erected under Labour and refurbished under Labour.

I actually find her funny but it's sad she gets horribly mean here

wtf you can marry eggs?

A classic

Holy shit what an absolute retard. I love that one day we will be able to show these idiots that they were "on the wrong side of history"

user they wont be alive for us to show them.

EXPLAIN TO YOU

This is what peak delusion looks like

anything with destiny in it. i hate this neoliberal cunt faggot

:)

kek

I'm rich. And I would feed that roastie to my dogs.

I would laugh so hard if this guy killed himself.

Not gunna lie, i'd let her stomp on my crotch with thoses boots. half chub just thinking about it

>I don't want to live in a country where people voted for Trump. I want to live in some other fucking country.
So move. Oh wait but you won't because America is the only country in the world that could and did afford you the opportunity to earn millions playing dress up. Honestly I can't fucking stand these people -- I hate that hipster douchebag Johnny Depp but at least he put his money where his mouth is and actually moved to France

This

If i weren't Jewish i would suck the top of his bald head so hard

This. They avoid guns like a plague while they spit on the racist cops they rely on for protection. Theyre going to be hung screaming by their own dripping guts in the streets like fresh deer. Should be hilarious to watch play out.

please tell me, that the tweet isn't real

Where is the /fit/ pix ?

More SA stuff, please.

For the remainder of that day, that particular street, smelled like stinky queef.

Damn, I thought he was cool in the Supes movie. Now I know which other actor to steer clear from.

Thank god she didn’t have to see an Obama or Clinton presidency either.

Also
>implying your dead parents aren’t watching from above

>democrat establishment cocksucker
why are you even here you faggot?

>Mother
>Dead for 25 years
>Voted Democrat 2016

>whinging
If you use this word, you’re not only more privileged than 95% of whites, you’re not American.

Same person?

>not even once
yet here you are, can't even get through a single meme without hypocrisy

If this didn't teach him nothing will

I don't have that much, SA has fairly strict rules against quoting other goons so nobody really bothered to collect the election day screeching and mods purged the worst autism later. Also I have been really lazy and reading Polical Cartoons and Freepers.txt so slowly that I'm still month before the elections. Some people are really smug about Donald's impending destruction.

>victimhood fan fiction

What the fuck? Why did he wait until September to start a PAC?

Did they even do anything other than rent office space and start a website in that time?

I haven't been there in years. Is it a leftist hellhole like every other message board on the internet?

yes

>has the biggest nose in literally the whole world
>complains its the focus of a caricature
kek

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man this makes me happy

Yesterday I talked about racism with a leftshit, he gave me an (((article))) to read: tweets coming one after the other. I laughed at him so hard he get mad, and said I invent my definition of racism 'till I bring him a dictionary and showed him he doesn't know a thing what he's talking about. Plus he admit not knowing a single black person, except from blogs on the Internet.

Level - 273,15 of stupidity.

Yeah. It did get better after election since all Hillary supporters had Toxxed themselves and some never bothered to rereg and all niggers segregated themselves into their own subforum literally named Negro Town, where they have their own mod who several years before posted that one of her greatest fears was that her friends would find out she had negro as one of her ancestors.
GBS is technically ok but in practice if you make fun of tumblerites, fatties or liberals, certain crew is going to show up and shitpost endlessly until the mod locks up the thread for being garbage.

Being THIS Jewed

Literally bringing out a dictionary, topkek

This and telling American business owners that didn't build their own businesses are Obamas legacy.

Who is that?

surprised they haven't changed the larousse definition to "racism = prejudice + power" yet :^)

Chelsea Peretti, comedian

I'm not sure whether to surround the word comedian with "s or (s

If you're familiar with the movie Get Out, her husband is the nigger who directed it

Why am I not the least bit surprised that she has a nigger husband.

I swear she made him more racist

When he did Key and Peele there was some fun Uncle-Tomish stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=5Kod1q39ddE

I wonder what the odds are that she actually hates white people more than he does and browbeat him into amping up his rhetoric when they got married

Did Joss Whedon just confess murder?

From hysterical Pelosi “Shamefully, Republicans were cheering against the children as they rob from their future and ransack the middle class to reward the rich."

I guess a local baseball sportswriter shitting on
Ann Coulter's single life tweet has me annoyed.
That's my job. He's also a nu-male more excited for his wedding than his wife. I just
want to hear about sports, girlfriend.

Taylor makes some bomb ass sandwiches.

Now I am pumped to go buy hoagies from my local 1488 food shop. They can have my money!

I mean hes not wrong..

He said he will go down as a president. What's wrong with this?

The context was "I was President, which is something Donald Trump will never be"

reddit.com/

underrated.

And now thanks to Trump winning it just looks like Obama's admitting he was the worst president ever.

Fresh salt from the tax cuts this morning. Has since been deleted (probably from the realization this type of comment is actually illegal). Let’s keep it in memory a little longer.

I'm sure he blew Michelle nightly when he was still in the white house.