(((Krautgate))) Unironic Bombshell Edition

ZEPH LIVE WITH SARGON TAPES
zeph is streaming. Confirms Sargon knew of doxxing schemes. Argued Kraut to stop. Was not part of it. Kraut had doxx info on Alt Hype, and acknowledges JF doxx/CRP.

youtube.com/watch?v=-i3XXPoaiIk

**QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID**
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
m.imgur.com/o0cu7JF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sargon tried to save his stupid friend. His help was rejected

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

What do we do with Zeph?

Aydin with her cuck.
Also I know the city and state she lives in.

Is aydin /OurAnneFrank/?

Does Ayydin have benis?

All this shit is about doxxing, and here you are, doxxing. WTF man.

why is she so perfect?

JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF

Fuck off

Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff

>gadsben flag
Hello Aydin

>my 3 spies in his patreon

>3 spies
>3 Jeffs

Why is Zeph acting like he is not a doxer?

1 like = 1 jeff

I ain't saying shit.
I warned her to delete some of her other accounts, I hope she heard me.
She is shit at hiding her identity it took me all of 5 mins to find out where she lived.
I just post the pic to show how bad at this whole "user" thing she is, and to show you losers you still had a chance with her.

To save his own skin obviously.
Why do you think he started working against Kraut THE EXACT MOMENT he ratted him out?

>no (you)s

JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff JEFF jeff

>no academics

sshhhhhh, trying to listen
Her inbox is prolly flodded, in all account, with autists and beta orbiters.

Fuck now my ears are ringing, what was that beep?

Yeah, but most obvious evidence is about him, he just looks like a bigger liar by doing that

He has nothing else to lose at his point, of course he will try his hardest and pull down with him / pin the blame in the rest

PEDOPHILES THE RABBIT HOLE DEEPENS

I cant believe you have done this

Except zeph is destroying kraut, burying him, pissing on his grave, and digging him back up and doing it again

we now know exactly why kraut internet sudoku'd
this is far worse than thought

>he's burying me

Lol I made a sandwich watched game of thrones and then came back and said
>yeah I hacked the data base and she is 18
LOL

Hey, I've have only heard of this from Sargoy's channel

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 15 year old?

I have no idea what all this shit is about, and
Should I care?

MODS!!!!

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

Jesus, is there a female being on this planet that you degenerates wouldn't drool over?

there's so much that's happened, i'd wait until tomorrow for Mr Metakors summary.

kraut and tea had dossiers on people. he has a team of academics that help him get the science down. him and his entire team get btfo by JF (a lone drunk frenchman). it gets leaked that kraut has doxxing info.

everything goes to shit EVERYTHING.

Nah she heard me on twitter.
Fuck I know her doctor office shit her bra size and what her vag looks like.
I've never done "detective" work before.
SHE REALLY SUCKS AT THIS WHOLE "user" THING.

bump

so this means race realism is right guys?

please respond.

>kraut and tea had dossiers on people.
What was in them?

>he has a team of academics that help him get the science down.
Seems like a great idea
>him and his entire team get btfo by JF (a lone drunk frenchman).
Is this all the hubub about race realism?
>it gets leaked that kraut has doxxing info.
How did he get it?

ryan is still alive?

>Retard Kraut wants to do stupid shit
>Sargon says don't do it
>Kraut does it anyway
>Retard Kraut tells Sargon he's got info about his opponent's past
>Sargon tells him 1. Don't bring it up and 2. You better not be breaking laws
>Kraut lies to him (as you can hear in the recordings)
>Hip Cool kid CRP says Kraut's doxxing him
>Sargon confronts Kraut again
>Kraut again lies to him
>Jean Francois stream goes up
>Sargon asks if it's true and he has dox
>Kraut says it's not dox
>Hip Cool Kid Claims Sargon knew he was being doxed by Kraut entire time
>Plays clip where Kraut lies to Sargon about both the contents of the files and where they were obtained
>Hip Cool Kid followers sperg out on anybody they can get their hands on.

Usually I hate French people. Usually I hate leafs. The french canadian seems to cancel out as a double negative and is BASED.

>WELL THEN YOU ARE A RACE REALIST

Should I care though?

autist

Checked and a bit?
It's exposed CRP, Jeff, Lizz, Zeph and a few others as pure drama whores who will do absolutely anything for views and is tearing apart and building new relationships throughout the alt-right and "skeptic" community.
Oh and it also reveled that all of the academics Kraut brought on agreed that the alt-right is correct or were lied to about the contents of the alt-right's talking points.

It sounds like a fucking TMZ story

Why should I care?

Yea what is the point of caring about this? It just looks like youtuber drama. What is the impact of any of this on the larger political spectrum? What importance does any of this dumb doxxing and backstabbing have?

It's been a fun ride for the past week or so. If you are just now getting in to this, you missed too much. You'd have to read a lot of lolcow threads to best catch up.

Mostly because these people may be representing your views in the eyes of the public at large and you're not voting for them.

>le why should I care
how about you decide for yourself instead of begging to be spoonfed you faggot

If not handled correctly it will damage confidence in a central position and make it even harder to drag people over from the other side of the overton window.

>>What was in them?
depended on the person. some had real names, address, past online personas. what's more interesting is the scope of people. stephan moleneaux, richard spencer, and more. where they future targets of debate?

>Is this all the hubub about race realism?
i don't know. most of the arguments/debunking stuff was pretty boring to me.

>How did he get it?
someone in the invite only discord leaked the info to JF, which JF put out. Krauts team scrambled to throw each other under the bus

Skeptics eternally btfo. Alt-Right stronk

The Thread

Okay well that was anti climatic. That was a fun little distraction but I think the horse has been beat to death now.

who would have guessed that this season ends with the guardian on tape as a cliffhanger

>tfw no autistic jewess gf

Reposting from previous thread:
I know Sup Forums will hate me for this, but honest to god:
Aydin is an emotional, autistic wreck - sure. But she's also one of the most well-read people on YouTube. If you watch through her videos, it's like watching a whole new level of content creator.
I don't worship her, but I genuinely appreciate her for what she is - one of the few good and properly scientific YouTubers in the Political Commentary scene.

She, together with Layman are literally the only two good "normie" Political Commentators there are and I fucking hate the fact she's in the crosshairs of some people right now.

Why was Warski mad at Jeff Holiday today? What did Jeff lie about?

>normie
fuck off normalfag

Can I see boobies

This

The eternal JEFF

Well then you're gonna love it when you find out Sup Forums users are trying to spread every bit of info that Kraut had in the server and more.

Kill yourself you kraut bootlicker.

Reminder to all Sargoy of Mossad bootlickers: The fat fuck knew what Kraut was doing and still mirrored the video. He only took it down when the shit hit the fan, but not before ramming his asshole firmly into the center fence post and calling both sides dumb dumbs. He also knew about candid, laughed and called HO autistic when he told him candid was threatening his family. Your daddy Carl of Swindon is going down.

>richard spencer
Did he find out he was a CIA asset? Is this the real reason for the takedown in progress?

Well that explains a lot, has anyone been successful calling CPS yet?

The part where kraut has a panic attack after being interrogated by supreme leader carl is pretty damn funny

Literally everything. Go back into the previous chats with him and every single statement he makes was proven wrong to Warski today in a bomb.

He sounded like he had is gut punched

See
and stop being a Cuck Ree-pill bootlicker

Warski was virtue signaling because he saw which way the wind was blowing.

where was it proven wrong? I ignored the warski streams,

I know this is annoying but I'd like to know

he made a video today

Various videos and Direct info dumps (some of which may be only known to him)
You can go through the audio logs and find Jeff participating for instance.

He lied on stream saying that they were not gathering doxes yet it turned out Jeff was a ring leader in it.

Pic related from the other thread

If you want to see your Jewish coalburners tits: m.imgur.com/o0cu7JF

link per favor?

Ty btw

ty

you know she has named the jew right?

see

Doesn’t make her any less of a Jewish coalburner

Tell us why we should care if she's Jewish or a coal burner. Give us objective reasons.

I think it is fair to suggest Sargon would have come down harder on a non-skeptic doing this.

If Braving Ruin was doing this he'd trumpet it from the rooftops

or if she even is...

So is Aydin Paladin going to become the boxxy of Sup Forums and cleanse the board of cancer? This place isn't fun anymore everyones so fucking angry and judgemental all the time. I mean we're always angry at the world but now we're angry at each other and that's no good.

Actually listen to the audio CRP and Zeph provided. Sargon knew information had been gathered but:
1. Not what that information was
2. Not what it was going to be used for
3. Where it came from
Kraut lies to him on every point even in the vid Coach himself posted. You're expecting this guy to have omnipotence which is a real fat assumption while you try to defame him.

>flag

Eternal Anglo

>1 post

It took me a solid minute to realize you meant coach red pill. Solid keks had. Boy am I a pathetic schlub of human excrement.

she was dragged into drama and people find her cute, others stupidly drag this out by accusing her of siding with Kraut or being a Jewish Coalburner without knowing anything about her.

She's a fad and would pass if not for that

>This place isn't fun anymore everyones so fucking angry and judgemental all the time.
Because Sup Forums has become srs bzns. Faggots need to stop taking themselves so seriously.

>N posts

Explain.