Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3Q1LAaeYaA
omnicalculator.com/physics/kinetic-energy
twitter.com/LachlanVe
theage.com.au/
youtu.be/diDokTFUPpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is getting monotonous
Aus gov told to chuck another hoax terrorist act to fuck up Christmas and they drag out the old playbook?
There'll be more at Easter
(((they))) always pull stunts like this to screw up Christian festivals

is that today? because that would explain all the police and helicopters i'm hearing now.

Yep, happened at 4:40.

Yup, I was just down the road. Infact i'm still here hearing police and choppers flying about.

I was just thinking wonder what's happen to get all that noise.

I hope it isn't terror related.

BAN AUTOMATIC VEHICLES NOW

BAN ASSAULT SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES

Okay #muslimban when? I ran away from the muslims in my country only to find them stronger here. Aussies read and understand this muslims are stronger in Australia than they are in Lebanon. What the fuck guys?

please be an emu
please be an emu
please be an emu

PART

kek

user are you me?

>be me
>Christian Lebanese family
>parents leave Lebanon because of Muslims
>come to Australia
>Muslims are fucking up shit here too

AND

JSBN:
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Q1LAaeYaA

Someone gunned the SUV into the intersection. A second suspect was just arrested.

time to decorate your cities as well, my astrian friendorino

The worst part is they identify all Lebanese as muslim feelsbad man.

PARCEL

#MUSLIM BAN.

Oh wait no Aus is cucked

You can't really do that on main roads without putting them at each intersection and then linking that to the traffic signals.

>shitskins

We are fukn full. You are the problem.

preach, you are right

Way ahead of you.

No cunt you are the problem you're weak and spineless. Give me a gun and make it a legal free for all and I'll show you a better Australia.

>Lebanese
>shitskin

See what I mean? With cunts like that mongoloid it just alienates support we could mutually benefit on. But instead its MUH SHITSKINS cancer.

trucks of peace are getting boring now

Rekt, show us the victims

you guys should fight for a muslim ban since you're not white
whitey will lose his job if he goes against the slimes
you're not white

>▶
Christian Lebbos are OK / our guys, one guy I know waned everyone in his local area what the council was up to being influenced to shut down Christmas decorations / celebrations. Listen to people who have migrated from Muslim majority countries and you will know your enemy.

this

Fuck up you dirty shit colored animal, we have a shitskin and slant problem which you are a part of. I dont fukn care if they're mudslimes, none of you should be here. Your parents are spineless traitors running from their home.

>middle east
>white

lmao, you fukn shitskins are pathetic.

>shitskins are ok
>nu male faggot from Melbourne: confirmed

Go back to plebbit where you can praise based brownskin all you want you stupid cunt

Rural QLD is the best place to live in Australia

WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES YOU STUPID FAGGOT!?

SHOW ME DEAD BODIES!!

Melbourne nuke when?

Religion of peace?

You need them for the money.

No I dont, kike

The only downside I see to this incident is he doesn't seem to have killed anyone.

not a fan of living rural, i like my internet and shitty hobbies
(qld would be better than nt tho)

I do no one says a thing when I say it cause as soon as they ask where I'm from their liberal brain just freezes they can't compute that shitslam is the cancer in the world right now.
My grandparents built this country you alcoholic cunt. While you were still in your daddy's nutsack my grandfather built and owned malls made his fortune and bugged out leaving behind him businesses and homes. What have your parents done? If you want to compare past merit you should be kicked out on the spot. I judge on merit not on your pigmentation, cunt.

oh no no no no no

*inhales*

Semites aren't white is the point, persians and sihks are whiter

>No dead Australasians
Bring in the stingrays!!!

refugees welc-

I live over 6 hours away from Brisbane and have adsl2 at 2.4mb/s speeds. Faster than some cunts I know in cities with NBN.

Do these actually do anything? A Ram or Ford truck with the front grill is more than enough to rekt those.

Nah they'll destroy the car.

>built this country

lmao, your dirty shitskin father was banned from this country up until the 70's you lying faggot. This county was built before shitskin was allowed in.

>made his fortune

You typical subhuman, why couldn't your spineless shit colored father do it in Lebanon?

>pigmentation

It's more than that and you know achmed. You shitskins don't belong here.

It's just automotive banter, ya soft cunt

Melbourne gets a taste of the diversity it so desperately clamours for.

ACDC, BIG BALLS must win to rub it in

Triple M music poll

>My grandparents built this country
hahahaahaahahahaha....*breathes in* ahahahha..hhahahaaha

FUCK OFF PAJEET

>Melbourne being cucked multiple times in the space of a few days

Can't help but feel a bit of schadenfreude desu lads, you reap what you sow when it comes to Muslims and niggers.

Fuckin Mods. Pin this shit.

No information about driver's identity
Hmm...

>Merkel Legos in Melbourne

o i am laffin

Who goes out during Christmas? I'm sure it's already ruined due to past attacks.

>Muslims are killing us... what should we do?
>Kick their asses out?
>Fuck you bigot!!! Let's put shitty concrete blocks and install bollards all over the city in hopes of giving our citizens a fighting chance of surviving diversity.
Nuke everything.

That's news to me he came here post World War 2 with his 2 brothers. Lebanese people were admitted under the white Australia policy (1st BTFO). Why couldn't he make a fortune in Lebanon? World War 1 and World War 2 destroyed the region and we're not Europe we don't have funds out the ass to rebuild so he came under a Christian resettlement to Australia with Italians and Greeks (Christians) (2nd BTFO). Pigmentation "its more than that" that's all you can say to defend a backwards train of thought. We're here to stay cunt you can either accept our friendship and mutually prosper or alienate whatever allies you have and watch this country turn to one of the following:
A) Chinese colony
B) Indian colony
C) Muslim caliphate
Its your choice famalam, cunt.

The more progressive an area/city is, the more susceptible it is to terrorist attacks. Cuckbourne is getting what it deserves.

Yeah, I thought major Western cities already had these or something similar.

typical that they mention the fact that the SUV was white.

>blames wars for abandoning home country

Spineless shitskins, typical.

>backwards train of thought

lmao, plebbit is that way kid.

>here to stay

Fukn gross, European Australians hate you filthy leb dogs.

>prosper

We don't and have never needed shitskins to prosper you stupid shitskin.

>turn to one of the following

Brown and slants are the problem, that's you faggot.

They're reinforced steel anchored into the concrete. If you drove into that at speed you'd split your truck in half.

>A pre-school aged child has been taken to Royal Children's Hospital in a serious condition

getting pretty angry now

>getting pretty angry now
Stop being racist you bigot and accept diversity.

Children being ran over by Muslims is all PART AND PARCEL of the world we live in.

Watch all the leftists hold protests and virtue signal on social media in solidarity for the poor victimised muslims. They won't say a thing about the people who were run over.

Yeah its spineless to leave after 2 World Wars and an 18 year civil war. Cunt if I tossed a flashbang into your living room you'd relocate to a new state. Speaking as if you know what its like living in a war haha.
>PLEBBIT
>ORIGINAL
>COMMENT
I don't think they do my employers are Euro Aussies the company I work for is Aussie owned and Aussie based. My mates from uni are Aussies. So I don't know seems to me like the only people that hate me are a fringe group that's less than 5% of the national population. Would ya look at that?
You did that's why you imported tens of thousands of laborers from the Med.
Good job I don't know why I reach out I think I'll stick with my community pump out like 5-6 kids like the rest of my folk outnumber you in 20-30 years and then who knows. Fun times.

yeah i'm expecting candle light vidgels and #notallmuslims everywhere

guy will probably be protected and go to the muslims section of some jail and live out his life in prayer to mohhammed as well while getting pats on the back from his brothers

Ban mufflers they make cars more quiet ehen they approach

It's a white guy, shut this thread down

No

lol if he was white they would of already released the name

but we will have to wait a full week before getting his name and then a month before they admit he was a muslim and its a terrorist attack

Ban assault beards

Why are shitskins using light ass vehicles to run over people? When we going to see another Nice attack ffs.

omnicalculator.com/physics/kinetic-energy

A 6.6 tonne truck at 100kmh produces 4x as much kinetic-energy as a 1.8 tonne SUV

>white
>implying

confirmed for a lebanese muslim

QUICK BEFORE SOYBOI MEDIA SLIDES IT FOR A WHITE LEBANESE AUSTRALIAN!!

Levantine Arab Muslim
twitter.com/LachlanVe

Its beautiful

>cunt ill just keep making excuses for my spineless shitskin parents

lmao, fixed.

>I dont think they do
>my mates from uni

lmao, fukn shitskin, why would we tell you to your ugly face?

>imported laborer

Thanks for admitting you're essentially brown slaves.

>outnumber you

What? So you can experience why your spineless parents left in the first place? lmao, shitskins are their own worst enemy.

>13 casualties
>no confirmed deaths
boring

looks like he is just checking his pulse

Exactly why I pointed this out

Why dont westerners vote for anti-muslim parties against it?

Looks like a victim

little kid might die but we have pretty good medical care so it will probably live to grow up and be a sped thanks to this dude

cucks outnumber non-cucks
you can't win

hahahah
le 56% aussie

All these women will migrate to the usa to seek safe refuge and im going to fuck them.

You fail to present any sound argument you type like you're a child and your thought process is at best challenged. This door's closed now user keep alienating the only help you'll get.
T. BASED QUEENSLAND

not a victim

theage.com.au/

Why are our nations so weak? Send these barbarians back to their third-world desert hell holes and let them kill themselves there. Why is this so hard? “Muh refugees.” DEFEND DECENCY OR DIE. THEN COME HERE.

>thinking Europeans need help from shitskins
>ever

Fukn the arrogance of you brown colored animals is astonishing.

youtu.be/diDokTFUPpg
That sucks

What's astonishing is how fast your hold on your own nation dissipates.

>we're your shitskin allies, dude, you need us
>diversity.jpg

lmao, you always reveal yourselves to be the subversive slimey animals you are

What's going on with the LachlanVe twitter account? Are (((they))) already shutting it down?

what is the point of parading around in this thread your a leb?

nobody gives a shit right now this isn't about you its about the cunts that just ran over 19 people