McCabe will:

He will be dismissed from duty on Friday. A strategic attempt to keep news cycle from calling for universal riots before the full IG reports come out. More dismissals soon after. Mueller will not be fired, ever.

McCabe will be fired before the IG report comes out to hamstring his coup D'etat that he has planned if certain facts are revealed. These facts are to be revealed Tuesday, December 26. Dozens under McCabe's command will be arrested (McCabe will remain free to seem like this isn't a take down of political opponents, yet most of his unknown generals will be arrested).

Riots will occur and be tolerated until all opposition figure-heads are systematically indicted and charged/tried for criminal prosecution. The riots will die down, and frightened journalists will slowly change the narrative ( at least that is the plan). If not, the nuclear option will be employed. Full martial control with tribunals for traitors.

Two months tops, either way. Merry Christmas, you glorious faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-hints-andrew-mccabe-may-not-be-fbi-deputy-director-for-long/article/2643725
youtu.be/1Q3xzXKh9mw
dailywire.com/news/24938/report-mccabe-contradicts-himself-testimony-unable-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is always wrong.

deportation for agitating journalists

Name one happening accurately predicted here

See you on Friday!

Bump

washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-hints-andrew-mccabe-may-not-be-fbi-deputy-director-for-long/article/2643725

The storm begins, Friday.

bump

Friday, this board will be inculcated with threads of user-anon's prediction of McCabe's dismissal. Screenshot this.

if this will be true then you have jeopardized national security in trade for your screencap
news reporters check this site and now have uncovered the secrets they weren't supposed to know due to you snitching
fuckin faggot

Jack Kallstrom warns that FBI are going to counter-coup leadership

gay as fuck

Literally none of the shit is going to happen

youtu.be/1Q3xzXKh9mw

M- M- MAGA

If I gotta listen to this Russian BS for another year Im going on a rampage.

fake and gay

i hope u join the rest of them on the noose for
Snowdening

wat usually transpires after u go on a rampage?
u shutdown ur monitor and walk away? ahahhahahhahah

Because no one EVER leaks, right? If they do, they ALL are arrested? Is that wt u saying, faggot?

how lonely and introverted u gotta be to preemptively leak extremely sensitive info (if true) on to a board w pink tangerine background
ur def not an agent of any kind as they can hold their jawlines
maybe a journalist or an independent researcher
if what u say is true > u will be sought after.
leaks =/= intolerable

are we gonna see actual high level arrests? clinton, john (m), or any other boot wearing reptiles? what about ex presidents?

More importantly, when are we gonna have enough mana to tap the sealed indictments?

i like my news after they are confirmed, not before.
the before opens the door to larp fags
so fuck your leaky info

Nice.

no one that said a date has been correct

Bump

Dozens of indictments for FBI lower level officials Friday (along with McCabe dismissal). This is an unprecedented take down, and will continue upwards when the public is less politically charged

preciseaumaunt. FBIAnon was the only blessing openly observed on this sight*. rest of the larpQMegafags should hurt them selves > reheal > only to hurt themselves again

>said a thread on Sup Forums
i suppose if they wrote an article on this, it would be better sourced than most others they publish

Why are you so afraid?

Hmm, Michael?

Based inside LARPer

lel. point withstanding.
nice if true. CIA when?
I'm afraid because I don't want my equity portfolio tumbling on US crisis. I want a healthy US market and my portfolio to rise in $. Market will sell off if what you describe is true, but hey bitcoins will go up, maybe i turn a coinfag

He walked back this statement like the pussy he is

I won't be happy until the shooting hoaxes are brought to light.
The look on peoples faces when they realize the level of deception the Obama administration unleashed on Americans will be priceless.
Also, seeing those suck fuck *relatives* (aka actors) tracked down and arrested will be glorious! However, I have a feeling their is some kind of legal loophole that will keep them free from indictments.

come on man stahp the larp. how could anyone know this?

What foreign country did you originate from?

Trump should just start declassifying documents and releasing them.

So you want Treason to not be exposed to support your portfolio, (((Michael)))?

coinfag here. 2018 is going to see explosive coin growth as joe_everyone gets in on the action and access is made easier.
Remember, even in ponzi schemes, those that get in early and out before the storm get rich. Ride it til next year this time, then dump.

It didn't used to be like this. All the faggot larpers and their gullible delusional retard followers have made it so that we are always wrong

>shooting hoaxes
You niggers should be sterilized at a minimum.

oh no /// hes from the US. Just of the Hillary bloodline

>Above
>---------
>LAW

or so as he presumes...

2:50 "What is the DOJ doing?"

Yeah. Not a good sign re: Sessions.

How can I know that McCabe will be dismissed Friday? Hmm, I wonder?,.

the digits never lie. I guess I'll sterilize myself.

Doesn't change the fact that Obama and the UN pushed shooting hoaxes and there was an over 400% increase in mass shooting events during his presidency vs the previous 30 years of US statistics.

why didn't McCabe's wife just accept $500K in bitcoins when hillary bribed mcCabe?
U'd think these deeep state cunts are at the top of the intelligence food chain or maybe the sheer audacity of them being
>ABOVE
-----------
>LAW

all the time made them the push forward type. Or maybe unluckiness and Trump curse. Hmm..

Op's been reading a little too much truepundit lately

>when there's no source to disqualify with, just pick one you don't like

This will be thread of the year on Friday. Good luck anons!

Gay

larpin fag leaks fake and gay info to Sup Forums and Sup Forums calls it gay
fake, too

Seems legit.

What were these files that he leaked in the end?

nice meme soldier. very rewarding to read

Bumpity bamp his balls in a clamp.

Republicans were absolutely giddy at Wednesday’s Tax Bill Celebration. All gathered in front of the White House which is decorated for Christmas, the key Congressional leaders praised President Trump like the Second Coming. No kidding I’m still reeling from the lovefest! Perhaps there was something in the air regarding The Big Ugly. Well, we all hope user here is right. Trump talked about the tax bill as a big beautiful Christmas present, for Americans, but by God if the treasonous fucks start going down on December 26, pol is going to have a Happy New Year like no other!

Jack is very Street smart. The President has been itching to play multi D chess with these fuckers for a long time. This will be glorious! So much we don’t know, have to hope Trump will be writing memoirs that tell us the whole story. To think this is happening in less than a year! Taking down MSM will be most obvious in terms of coup / resistance and how Trump handles it. These are nasty people. Pol will have a unique opportunity to anticipate, understand, analyze - and then meme to the masses.

I bet you play multicolor

If only this were true

Someone should LARP as MegaQ

Actual fag here
2018 is going to see a lot butt sex desu
+++

McGabe has already been fired and is under house arrest. When he didn't show up for his first talks with Congress they slapped a tracking monitor to his ankle. His second attempt at confessions to Congress behind close doors lasted 8 hours.....8 hours

Why isn't this in the news though? Who benefits from it not being reported? Surely loomer or daily caller breitbart even could write about it. Who has the ability to keep it under wraps?

That will get him assassinated. As bad as we all want a HABBEDING, we will have to be patient on this one.

Does Congress actually know what is going on? Wouldn't they know after interviewing in closed session and notice his ankle monitor?

Remember Warner was whining about "pardons" yesterday in the uncalled for speech? Is it possible key members of the swamp have been turned?

Of course it's possible. We've been kicking around a theory based on that idea for months, and it's been bleeding out to some twitter feeds and blogs. Maybe some in the MSM have finally considered it and realized it could be true -- in fact it explains events better than anything they've got -- instead of automatically writing it off as just another conspiracy theory.

Because Adam Schiff had no anti-trump juice to leak

Presumably they would already know, or find out in 8 hours of questioning. For starters, the presence of a lawyer would show he's no longer with the FBI, being questioned as a witness/suspect rather than an employee giving a report. They'd know pretty quick.

They are not reporting it because of what OP is saying. It will be a strategic public firing like Comey was. Thing is, McGabe is a threat to Trump, Comey wasn't. Comey was just complicit because he had not choice or be suicide fodder.
McGabe actually worked in every way to stop Trump. Everything that is happening right now is strategic in its own way to drain the swamp.
Breitbart and the Dailycaller each have their own focus for stories. Breitbart is more about outing the swamp and to push for new candidates like Roy Moore to get people to vote for non swamp critters. They also talk a lot about immigration.
The Dailycaller focuses on direct corruption like the Awans and the Uranium1 debacles.

digits aren't larping related

Oh I dont see it as a theory at this point. The fact that Warner made a point to try to conflate the presidential power of pardon with obstructing justice lays out that they know and they are trying to preempt this from happening somehow.

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s seven-hour interrogation by congressional investigators did not go well for the embattled FBI agent who purportedly made statements that contradicted evidence and was unable to provide any substantive examples of verified allegations in the anti-Trump dossier.

McCabe’s testimony supposedly prompted House Permanent Select Intelligence Committee (HPSCI) members to decide to issue new subpoenas for Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) personnel, Fox News reported exclusively.

dailywire.com/news/24938/report-mccabe-contradicts-himself-testimony-unable-ryan-saavedra

duhurrrgh, shyeah, it's not like the gubberbent would ever kill its own people, everyone knows DAT

Hail Trump
Hail KKK
Hail fascist usa