Literally supporting a kike shill

>literally supporting a kike shill

This is why no one takes this shithole of a board seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/donald-trump-threat-cut-aid-un-jerusalem-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How far must you go for the intent of (you)s?

Nice try, schlomo

>implying I give a fuck what other people think about anything
>implying this board not being taken seriously is a bad thing

You're appealing to the wrong people fucko
saged.

>this board literally worships kikes but you idiots unironically think you're fighting them

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

What's wrong? i thought Sup Forums loved Trump threads

This is the real red pill, no fucking frog memes or "orange jew" worship

>LMAO MY DUDE HITLER WAS A NAZI WHO MURDERED 6 MILLION JEWS AND FOUGHT THE JEWISH BANKING CABAL BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY PART OF THE JEWISH BANKING CABAL BECAUSE HE WAS A JEW TOO AND SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO DESTROY NATIONALISM!

And people say I'm a retard for showing why the Holocaustâ„¢ is a physical impossibility.

Nice projection faggot

Truth hurts, uh?

It must really suck for these retards to come to the realization that millions of "aryans" died for the creation of Israel.. their fucking hero was a shill

Maybe i can call you attention with a pepe

>DUDE WALL LMAO SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN SHADILAY FREE HELICOPTER RIDES LMAO

am i doing this right? jesus, it wasn't easy to use retard speak

>This is why no one takes this shithole of a board seriously?
LOL thats why? Here I thought it was the daily psyoping cia niggers, or the astroturfing cia nigger nazis, or the cia nigger ai botting, or the cia nigger jews, or the cia nigger deep sea jews, or the cia nigger larpers, or the cia nigger narrative pushers, or the cia nigger mudslimes, or the cia nigger pedophiles, or the commies...

>Donald Trump threatens to cut aid to countries over UN Jerusalem vote

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/donald-trump-threat-cut-aid-un-jerusalem-vote

Wake up, friends

Just a reminder that both the left and the right are a lie and both are used to divide people

And stay alert for the next "alien disclosure" false flag

SAGE and ONION crisps

>Retardedly implying there will ever be a 14/88 candidate

Gas yourself, kike shill.

According to Christian faith, are Jews saved? I thought you can only find slavation through Christ... Meaning his daughter is going to hell... Meaning he either isn't a real Christian or does t care for his daughter.

You're correct

bump