((They)) are circumcising dogs now

Picture taken from the scientific study: "The ultrasonic harmonic scalpel for circumcision: experimental evaluation using dogs"

But why ?

Kosher hot dogs?

Oiiiiiiiii fellow landsman, ako sa máš?

This has some serious meme potential if true.
Mosaic the images with a caption that its too graphic to show, include some provocative text.

People don't give a fuck that people are killed or harmed every day but they love animals. SERIOUS potential here.

can we fucking nuke this planet yet

Fucking hot. Post more.

This is animal abuse. I want the names of the rabbis involved RIGHT NOW

bible says in the NT that the people who circumcise are dogs. you know what this reminds me of? that meme pic with the guy with the dog face

"Everyday religious fanatics are mutilating precious dogs to further their demented agenda. When will we stay enough is enough?"

oy vey that sounds like anti-semitism goy

no need for that.
just nuke the jews

This is actually a brilliant idea.
Kudos to you.
For whatever reason, I guarantee people will be horrified.
>how could you do that to an innocent dog?
>that is animal cruelty!
>they should be put in prison!
Let's get that cognitive dissonance engine rolling, boys and men.
Remember, if we save just one penis, we save the whole world.

Because #whitegirlsfuckdogs

now when somebody says i have a dog dick you can show them this picture. i'm pretty sure this dog's whatever the fuck is going to fall off now

A before shot of a happy doggo.
"This is he is 12 motnhs old."
A photo of a similar dog looking mournful.
"This is after undergoing religious penile butchery. Enough is enough."

look at how gross this is. we are circumcising ANIMALS now!? this is SO FUCKING DEPRESSING

>testing a new procedure on animals
>pol chimps out

dumbest board

They cuts dogs dicks, they cut goys dicks.
We're all animals to them.

why are you fucking touching a fucking dog's dick and to blast it off with a shotgun. why do you want doggy gangrene dick. fuck

>we are
Are you? I'm not.
And neither am I part of the religious group of people that does this.
So all we need to do is get rid of problematic religious people. And have a nice place for the rest of us.

theyre the fucking goyim

nope. photographical evidence of dog dick surgery blow off is a first at least for myself. somebody's responsible for the genes that did this. this includes us as homo sapien

"Their religious doctrine says that a non-believer is the same as an animal. Here's what they do to animals."

circumcision is inward. we need breast implants inside giraffes

Fuuuuuggggg

what are they testing. how is this ethically possible. who gives a fuck about this that somebody says "circumcise your dogs". what the FUCK is going on!?!?!?

this is going to make dogs become a dodo bird

Oh, that's the burn-off method that messed up like a dozen Canadians and caused 7 of them to be turned in to girls from messing it up so bad.

Gonna take a guess this has something to do with leafs

kek

Phimosis in dogs is a little more serious of a problem than in humans, which is what I assume that pic is for. They might piss into their own sheath(?), for example, which more than being unsanitary also causes "burns" from the urine. They might also get their penis stuck in the opening (without full extension) if they get a boner. I've never seen it but I assume it might be bad if they got a boner and the penis got stuck extended outside the sheath as well, which could probably lead to necrosis in either of the last 2 examples. Not to mention the possible inability to mate.

Either way I don't think it's a common thing to do. Usually dogs get fixed and the reason for doing it doesn't matter unless its bad.

t. nobody-basically-janitor who worked at a vet

this

>Flies infest the dog's dick and get it infected
>STDs start spreading through-out dogs
>They start damaging bitches to breed having zero feeling in their prick
>Frostbit penises
>Negative medical benefits
Yep. Checks out

my design skills are shit but I repeat this had MEME POTENTIAL.

Normies love this shit. Just don't mention the religion. The trojan redpill is the most effective.

MY BROTHER, YOU'VE DONE IT

Possible more social media friendly.
Need a real designer tho

>but why
Wrinkle Cream. See attached.

Nice as hell

Americans WILL defend this

Well that's something I've never seen before. What an informative and educating site this is.

>my design skills are shit
Oh come on, now you are just humble bragging, that pic is amazing.

When jews get interested in beastiaility.

I know good designers, my levels are early 2000's 'learned everything they know from fark threads and online tutorials' level.

This is the last one though. No interest in the thread :/

tex to imaeg ratio; fucked:up

kikemerica MUST - BE - NUKED

just fuck my dick up senpai

Just think about all the red rockets

I really don't understand Sup Forumss lack of enthusiasm for this topic. Its a redpill goldmine, and the material writes itself.

Are we truly that infiltrated by jewish tricksters?

last cocaine bump because

Bump.

There's about 70 slide threads going on at any given time, so to answer your question: yes.

I wish it wasn't the way it was.

steroid creams. just like humans. maybe a dorsal slit? fuck off baby dick sucking kike

It wouldn't be if people stopped replying to those fucking threads. If that happened, then mark my fucking words, the power and influence the shills and the jews that keep them on a fucking leash would take a 90 degree drop off of a cliff, and we'd be invincible.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about how to establish a shill immune community, but it all boils down to trust. Eventually you have to trust someone and unless you knew those people previously for personally they can't be trusted.

The best thing you can do is study the shills, then tell anons about them, how to spot them and how to deal with them.

lol cutfags, who has a dog dick now?

>study the shills, then tell anons about them
I have a project on that topic launching in the new year, if I stay indoors for the next three weeks and bash code out like a beast anyway.

veryimportant.info

>It's not enough to mutilate the goyim's children, we must also mutilate his best friend.

>Circumcision around the world: Americans and dogs

Being european: feelsgoodman.jpeg