Waifu material?

Waifu material?

What did she see in "Watashi" anyway?

Nigga went for his dreams (read: her). Showing interest means a lot.
And Watashi isn't a total sperg; he's a normal guy, aside from his internal freak-outs.

so how's everyone's rose-colored campus life?

How do you even get out of the tatami maze?

Mine is more grey coloured because of prescription sunglasses.

It ended five years ago. It wasn't rose-colored because I was too busy dicking around and masturbating in my single room.
I did REALLY enjoy having a private air conditioner though.

Why would you need an air conditioner? Just open a window you lazy bum.

As far as anime beta protags goes he was a pretty normal guy, although he sperged out from time to time. I'd actually say he was more charming than the love interest. Dental hygienist girl was the way to go.

I attend a university but I don't live on campus. It's a lot of work and there are no cute anime girls in my class.

Because I live in the south and it's wonderful.

>bugs
>tiny, white bugs that crawl through the screen and live on your skin particles and the only way to kill them is to reduce humidity below 40% for a couple weeks
>shit out proteases that irritate lungs and skin
Never open the window.

Ever heard of a screen?

Ever heard of reading more carefully?

Humidity is evil. If you weren't poor you'd understand how great air conditioning is.

>tiny, white bugs that crawl through the screen
I don't know what they're called, by they're smaller than a single poppy seed

>live in california
>summer heat waves on the regular
>the AC broke and the only reason I survived the last summer was because I bought thermal resistant curtains
If you want to be slow cooked in 100f weather be my guest, I want a fucking air conditioner

>Why would you need an air conditioner?

Humidity.

Must be a burgerclap thing.

What bug is this? I'm interested as a med student.

I will say if I was in london where it's raining half the time, or even seattle, I'd probably have the window open all the time just for air quality

it was 80 degrees on christmas day where i live

It's not an interesting story.

some of us live in florida