So where will the alt right refugee??

Twitter Has Started Its Messy ‘Purge’ Of Neo-Nazi And ‘Alt-Right’ Accounts

In an effort to curb racist abuse and violent extremism on its site, Twitter started enforcing new rules Monday

>New rules implemented on Twitter Monday have led to the suspensions of accounts belonging to prominent neo-Nazis, white nationalists and other far-right extremists.

>Jayda Fransen,a leader of Britain First, a virulently anti-Muslim extremist group in the United Kingdom, got booted off the social media network Monday. Fransen gained notoriety in the United States late last month when President Donald Trump retweeted her three times.

Probably Gab.

>purge
>aka shit no more NN to pay the hateshills and sock puppets making justifiable the ultimate abrogation of white males
There are no refugees.
It's been pretend the whole time.

>Oy Vey!!! Shut it down!!! We can no longer win so we must censor the goyim!!!

I'm on gab but it's kind of boring because it's just a big echo chamber of people who basically agree with each other

not really in a fun way either like on here

Night of the Blue Checkmarks

This is it. Right wing proponents are going to be pushed further and further into the margins. Eventually they will exist only as underground fringe groups. Their perspectives will not be permissible.

It's probably good right-wingers get kicked off of Twitter.

Never understood why everybody acts like Twitter is so important. It's a bunch of nothing. Just people tweeting one-liners at each other all day. Who the fuck cares?

Right wingers need to get off the internet and start building some shit in real life. I am doing it myself right now, and more people need to get in this fight here.

>Censorship works
You are a funny little faggot.

Seriously, we are actively forcing their hands and thus exposing the political bias. These platforms are easy to create new accounts on so it is not as if it matters in the first place.

I've yet to see the reasoning behind calling white nationalists ''far right.''
What the fuck is far right about white nationalism? What does that even mean?
It's absolutely insane how we have gotten to the point where these people are unironically saying that you need to want to destroy your own people and replace them, or you're a right winger. Meanwhile all the right wingers in power want nothing to do with white nationalism and they're all virtue signaling about how much they don't care that their race is getting replaced.

Only non-people use Twitter.

Twitter is important, because it's the de facto medium for communication. By controlling who gets to speak and what political opinions get to be voiced, they get to set the narrative.

Censorship does work, unfortunately. It wouldn't work in America but the masses have been so brainwashed that it is now possible. They simply have to brand the opposition as racist or hateful and that gives license to silence them.

That is what most other online communities are like

Twitter was fun because of the differing viewpoints and inter-ideological shitposting. Gab's pretty much just an echo chamber.

This is a tactical blunder on their part. They sacrificed insight to sate their base.

Yeah it's just gay

At least on here people will banter and argue a lot, and people feel comfortable doing it because it's anonymous so it's a lot of fun.

Communication? Who's communicating what?

If it's all just leftists cirlce-jerking each other it will become irrelevant because then there's no drama.

Like Richard Spencer said, some members of the media have literally made a career out of just reporting what alt-righters are tweeting and doing. If they leave Twitter then the whole thing is a boring joke.

But on a wider scale, Twitter is fucking retarded. I don't actually think it's relevent to anybody in any way except as an echo chamber for different factions of fucktards

>violent extremism

Finally. Those right-wing Twitter pundits have left a trail of corpses in their wake!

Fucking awesome, Sabo I presume.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. The tables are turning...

>Censorship does work, unfortunately.
Are you confusing censorship like China has with the thread topic of censorship on twitter. Unless these is going to be a full blown installation of China style censorship with threat of legal repercussions this softball censorship does not work.

>They simply have to brand the opposition as racist or hateful and that gives license to silence them.
Only in liberal minds. Just like labeling Trump literal Hitler only exist in liberal minds and with MSM broadcasting their agenda 24/7 the general public would not even know.

You need to get off reddddit and get off the black pills.

This.

sabo?

>So where will the alt right refugee??
Here. Sup Forums has unironically become the top bastion of innovative and controversial political thought in the world.

It's a weird timeline.

I’m still surprised no one has made a white people version of the ADL.

It astounds me that there are white politicians with white children and white grandchildren, and they don’t care that there children will end up like the whites in South Africa and Rhodesia.

obviously that would be racist and white supremacist you dirty goyim

It's because their children wont, your children will.
All those politicians are rich as fuck and couldn't give a single fuck what happens to their countries. Any white politician who doesn't care about white people is just in it for himself and his reputation.

I keep saying this and it keeps being true - America is 1910's Russia.

The Bolshevik terrorists used the exact same tactics being used in America. The same is true for Germany in the early 1900's

The terrifying thing is that 1: not many people are noticing this and 2: it keeps on working, 100 years of the same tactics and it gets results.

Politicians are protected. The don't live in the real world which is why we must bring terror into their lives.

See how quickly they buckle when we do a jew move and proxy some Africans to rape and torture their family members in front of them.

There was a growing right-wing presence on twitter. Just like there is on Youtube. Outside of Facebook which is a lost cause, there are the most used forms of social media. Many people were getting redpilled on Youtube. Similarly on Twitter many of the liberals were being exposed as idiots.

Why the FUCK won't drumpf say anything about jayda

He is a demoralization agent

I think the problem is that the liberal mind virus is growing. The overton window has shifted so incredibly far to the left that what was considered moderate before is not considered extremist/nazi/racist.

>start building some shit in real life.
While I agree with this, we also to be building an alternate net and trying to wage insurgencies on mainstream social media. We need to be giving our enemies hell on every front, we can do it because we're diffuse and decentralized.

She did it again

If Trump would delete his Twatter account and move to Gab, all of the libtards would follow him. It would essentially be the death of Twitter.

anita and zoe made that one game where you punch anita in the face.

This.

underrated

>So where will the alt right refugee??
If you don't know that, then you're probably not cool enough to be in on it.

He's going to do it. Just a matter of time. He'll delete the account without warning. Days will pass and the media will be absolutely obsessed w/ it. "Did Twitter ban him, FINALLY?!" the pundits will opine. A week passes.. and then... on Gab. A familiar voice calls out; "MAGA!".

usa is 56% white with half of that liberals
a white revolution isnt going anywhere but 6 feet under

would be perfect

Corporate stocks suicide